Discovering Staircase C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got a smiley face emoji in return. She got a devil face emoji from me.

"Lmao!!!!!", she texted back. Now all we had to do was survive till Friday afternoon.

The rest of the day went by quickly enough, fortunately. I dove into my work and was surprised when I saw it was quitting time. Thursday flew by too. Kelly and I shared glances filled with longing and deep needs but we stayed with the plan. I ached for her and wondered about the intensity of her own desires. Deep down, I knew she longed as I did.

Friday arrived. I made sure to throw a couple things in my briefcase before leaving home: cologne, deodorant, spare toothbrush and toothpaste. I wanted to be fresh and smell nice. I nearly rear-ended a Volvo in rush hour traffic, so lost in thought. My heart felt like a jackhammer in my chest. The anticipation was almost breaking my will cleanly in half. I had an unnatural feeling of dread too, maybe Bill had relapsed and needed Kelly home with him? Maybe the hunting trip was cancelled? When Kelly couldn't meet for our morning break, my mind had derailed. But she assured me after lunch that there was no change of plans on her end, and I assured her the same. And damn did she look good, wearing that sexy maroon dress again. I wore her favorite dark blue button down shirt and gray slacks. We wouldn't break together in the afternoon since we were both leaving the office early.

Kelly did ask me an unexpected question, "Have you ever smoked pot before?"

I said yes, but it had been a really long time.

"Would you be interested in smoking a little with me?" Her eyes danced.

"Sure" I said. Might be fun.

I mentally willed the clock to speed up after lunch. It didn't. I did what I normally did, I took care of business and tried like heck for work to distract me from other thoughts. It wasn't easy. Not at all. I looked at the time way too often. I tried to appear loose but my insides felt like they were trying to jump through my skin. Finally, it was time to leave. I was beside myself. I shut off my laptop, said goodbye to a couple of coworkers, then headed out the door. I didn't see Kelly on my way out and had another feeling of dread. Maybe an emergency came up? But my phone showed no new text messages. I swallowed the dread and made the quick drive to the restaurant.

The restaurant had a small parking lot that was completely filled, so I parked on a side street behind and walked up. There were a couple of empty tables. Good. The hostess escorted me to one and brought some chips and salsa. My phone buzzed. It was Kelly.

"Leaving!" she texted. Huge sigh. My insides completely relaxed.

"Margarita?" I texted back.

"Yes!!!!" was Kelly's immediate reply.

"Frozen?"

"Yes please!"

When the waitress came over I ordered 2 frozen top-shelf margaritas. Mere seconds after the drinks arrived, so did Kelly. Several guys checked her out as she waved off the hostess and headed to my table. I had a cheek-bursting smile that had to rival hers.

"Hi Joe" she said, brushing her lips across my cheek before sitting at the adjacent chair. "Thanks for the drink!"

We chatted openly, both of us complaining how slow the clocks had been this week. "They'd better not speed up now" we both thought.

I asked Kelly if she wanted an appetizer but she declined. "These are fine" she said as she helped me nervously crunch a few chips, but we were both overflowing with anticipation and not really able to focus on food.

The drink started to loosen up the sharp edges of our feelings. We downed them pretty quickly, so I asked if she wanted another.

"Oh hell yes" she said. We relaxed and enjoyed our second drinks. Kelly was only halfway done with her drink by the time I was done with mine. I was starting to feel a good buzz coming on. Kelly, being much smaller than me, had to be feeling the alcohol too.

"Let's go" she said.

"Don't you want to finish your drink first?" I waved down the waitress and gave her my debit card.

"No, let's go" she said. I looked in Kelly's eyes. She looked in mine. We both felt the same, let's get out of here so we can be alone, finally be alone. We were so connected. It was finally time to connect in a much more interesting way.

Kelly leaned into me as we walked to my car, my arm around her shoulder. I opened the passenger door and closed it behind her. I slid into the driver's seat and started up the car. Kelly reached for me first. We embraced as best we could in separate bucket seats and shared a deep, slow, soulful kiss.

"Turn around and make a left at the stop sign", Kelly directed after our lips parted. A couple more turns, a few blocks later, and she showed me where to park. I grabbed my briefcase and we held hands as we walked inside her tiny apartment.

And it was really tiny. Looked to be around 400 square feet at most. A completely open floor plan, typical efficiency unit. Tiny living room with 1 chair and a couch. Kitchenette to the left, her bed to the right. No other rooms. Bathroom off the bedroom. Sliding door in the living room opened to a small fenced-in porch. Kelly locked both deadbolts behind us. It was almost 5:00. I didn't look at a clock again for the next few hours.

I was about to take Kelly in my arms when she made an unexpected move, sitting on the couch and motioned for me to join her.

"Okay" I thought.

"Are you ready?" she asked. I thought she was referring to something else, but instead she opened the drawer in her endtable and pulled out a joint. She lit it up, took a deep pull, and handed it to me. As I took a deep toke she said that this is really good stuff, so we wouldn't smoke much. I didn't ask why, I just followed her lead. A few more hits and she stood up.

"Make yourself comfortable, Joe" she said with a big smile, disappearing into the bathroom. A moment later and I heard the sound of her shower running. Nice. I took off my shoes and socks, loosened my shirt, and said what the fuck, taking a few more hits of her superb weed before putting it out in the ashtray. Almost immediately, I started feeling extremely lightheaded from the alcohol, from the weed, from my needs. I looked around and noticed a couple candles on her nightstand next to the bed. I lit the candles, pulled the curtains tight, and turned off the lights. I heard the shower turn off. A couple minutes later Kelly exited the bathroom, wearing only a beautiful silk robe, her stunning cleavage fully on display, wet hair brushed out, her cheeks flushed.

"Your turn", she said. "There's a spare toothbrush on the counter". I remembered that I had one in my briefcase. Didn't look like I would need it after all. I did take the briefcase into the bathroom so I could use a little cologne after showering. I recall Kelly mentioning she liked the scent I used.

I went to take her in my arms but she took a step backwards. "Shower first!" she said with a giggle. No problem, works for me. Let's get clean before we get dirty, I thought.

I was gentle with my work clothes, knowing I would have to put them back on again. I cleaned up all over in the shower. It felt so refreshing with the heady buzz I had going on. A spare towel was on the counter. Just a little cologne. Brushed my teeth. Nice and fresh. Ready. Oh so fucking ready. I throbbed with need. Throbbed everywhere. But no robe. Shit. Wrapped the towel around my waist and exited the bathroom.

Soft music playing. Kelly was lying in bed on her side, supported on fluffed up pillows. Her robe had opened suggestively, revealing a lot of sensual skin beneath her breasts, but covering her nipples. Her eyes were on fire with need. I have never seen a more gorgeous, sexy woman. "Come here, baby" she whispered.

I lay down next to her, my arm around her shoulders. I looked into Kelly's big eyes. Lovely, like the rest of her. Very soft, teasing kisses. Kelly's lips were delicious. Fingertips discovering each other's torso. Tongues touching slowly, sensually.

"Mmmmmm..." she purred. Kelly was shaking, enflamed with desire and need. She sighed into my mouth, wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me completely into her without entering her. Her silken robe felt so good against my skin, what was underneath the robe felt so much better. Soft, pliant, take me, Joe, take me.

Quickly, needful flames of hunger enveloped us. Soft kisses became wild with desire, tongues thrusting and exploring. Kelly's right leg crossed over my legs, her foot and surprisingly strong leg muscles trying to pull me even closer. My left hand moved to the back of her head, weaving through her thick, wet hair. God she smelled so fucking good. Kelly's small hands were all over my bare skin, fingernails lightly raking me. I could feel her entire presence open, beckoning, needing. Whimpering, moaning, silent cries of demand to take and be taken.

I was completely hard. Senses reeling. The scent of her womanly passion was intoxicating. I grabbed Kelly's hair and attacked her neck with my lips. Her moans increased in volume, "Ohhhhhhhh!!!!!" Her skin was like candy to my taste buds. I grasped her large, soft breast through the robe and she nipped my shoulder.

"Yes, yes, yes!!!" she cried into me. Her nipple was as hard as my cock. We both reached for her sash at the same time. God her breasts were beautiful. Large, pinkish areolas with tiny hard little buds at the center. She reached for my hardness but couldn't quite touch it. I could feel her combination of frustration and desire. She grabbed the top part of the towel still barely covering my groin, tugging at it with fury, throwing it on the floor as I took her nipple between my lips.

I sucked on her till she was going insane for more, both nipples, back and forth, grasping her breasts, licking them, under them, between them. Our control was completely gone. I had Kelly pinned beneath my arms. Taking her. She still couldn't reach my cock as much as she tried. She whimpered in frustration. Kelly was shaved, my first experience with such, God what a beautiful pussy. She was already drenched. I kissed my way lower down her short torso. I felt Kelly shaking with her need for release. All these long months of sensual, sexual teasing we'd shared were coming to a peak. Starting with innocent flirting, moving to conversations of a personal nature, escalating to our makeout sessions on Staircase C, it was all coming to a climax right here, right now. And then I tasted her sweetness for the first time.

I licked her oh so slowly, from her clit to her tiny anus. Kelly reacted as if a jolt of electricity had passed through her body. With each pass of my tongue, I penetrated her swollen lips just a touch more. Kelly grasped the bedsheets with tight fists. She was crying with hunger, a tearless desperate need for release. I slid 2 fingers inside her sopping pussy and as soon as my tongue touched her clit she exploded in orgasm, thrashing wildly under me. I was just getting started. I teased her clit, sucking on it, licking it, circling it with my tongue till she moaned for more. My fingers found her G-spot, which I caressed while licking her clit with increasing tempo. She came again and still I wasn't done. I kept licking her beautiful sex, consuming her with my hunger. I pressed on her clit with my lips, licking, sucking, kissing, tasting, devouring everything she offered. I had to grasp her hips hard to keep my lips where I wanted them to be, directly in the center of her pleasure. When she climaxed for the 3rd time, I could tell she had emotionally and physically rocketed into orbit. Broken cries of desire, her entire body heaving in release. Thrashing in wild abandon, and then she crashed back down to the bed, nothing left. I slid up and cradled her in my arms. She could barely even move her arms around me, so physically spent. I stroked her hair, light touches on her burning skin. A light sheen of sweat covered her, creating an almost sinuous shadow on the wall, reflected from the candlelight. I kissed Kelly's forehead and held her close.

"Joe, that was amazing" Kelly whispered throatily. "How did you do that to me?"

I saw a bottle of cold water on the nightstand and offered it to her. She drank greedily, and offered it to me. I quenched my thirst and set it aside. We lay quietly, snuggled together. I could feel her heartbeat against my chest. "Joe, that's never happened to me before" she whispered. "I think I passed out!" Kelly giggled.

I assured her that no, she didn't pass out, although she may have had an out of body sexual experience, she definitely was participating every moment in what just occurred. Her body started to cool a little against mine. Her breathing slowed until I thought she had fallen asleep, nestled in the crook of my shoulder, against my chest. I was perfectly content holding Kelly like this, floating on waves of beautiful emotions. I also felt conflicted. Despite what Kelly and I had shared and agreed on, that neither of us was going to do anything to damage each other's relationship with our spouses, that we would not let this thing we shared get out of hand, out of control, I felt if we let down our guard even the tiniest bit, that I could fall for this woman in a big way. This conflicted thought had just started to grow in my mind when Kelly whispered, "Joe, what can I do for you?"

I looked into her stunning eyes and said, "Take me, Kelly."

A crooked, sensual smile appeared on her soft lips. "With pleasure" she whispered.

Kelly softly kissed my neck, fingertips brushing across my cheeks and forehead. "Don't move a muscle" she whispered. I couldn't comply with that request. A part of me was moving of its own accord, getting harder and thicker as she applied teasing, soft kisses on my neck and shoulder, moving down my chest. Her tongue circled my nipple. I never felt such an intense need in my life. She sucked on them, licking them, sensitizing me everywhere. Finally, she reached down and touched my hardness for the first time. Kelly whimpered. She wanted this as much or more than I did. Her tiny hand stroked me as I pulsed in her grasp. My cock felt as hot as a log blazing in an inferno.

"Kelly" I moaned. "Kelly.... Kelly....."

She moved lower on my torso, her lips directly above my hardness. She licked me once, from the base to the tip of my swollen head. I thought I was going to jump out of my skin. Kelly held me in her grasp. Oh so slowly stroking me. Seeming to study every throbbing inch of my length. She looked up at me with those eyes. Oh God those eyes. "You're beautiful" she said. Then she engulfed me inside her mouth. All the way, every inch.

Her mouth felt like pure heaven. Hot, wet, wanting, needful, hungry, so fucking hungry. I felt her tongue dancing across my sensitive tip. I couldn't stop moaning. With excruciating slowness, her mouth moved up my length until just the head was between her lips. She licked me, slurped me, drove me crazy, and then plunged back down, taking me all in again. I was nearly beyond comprehension, lost in the pleasure Kelly was giving me. I couldn't tell if I was moaning or screaming, all I knew was need. Pure primal, physical need.

Inexplicably, she released me from between her lips. I was momentarily stunned, until she moved slightly up and surrounded my hardness with her big, soft breasts. Holding them together, she fucked me with her cleavage, licking the precum from my tip every time it was exposed. "Mmmmmm" she moaned. She felt incredible, the combination of my burning, throbbing cock, her cool, soft skin, and the amazing soft friction from her movements sent me soaring higher.

"Is this what you want, Joe" Kelly whispered "Or this," as she released me from her globes and swallowed me inside her warm mouth again. How could I answer that question? I wanted it all. Everything. I left it to her.

"Oh fuck" I moaned. With that she started stroking me as she sucked on my sensitive tip. Grasping me harder. Stroking me harder. Faster. Stroking. Licking. Sucking. Taking. My sexual tension was building to the boiling point. I couldn't take another second. She felt me swell even more between her lips, knowing I was about to ignite.

Moaning around my cock, stroking me so hard, I cried "Oh my God, Kelly!!!!!!" as the explosions of my orgasm started.

She swallowed all of me. Coaxing every drop with her hand and mouth. Insane. I felt fucking insane with cosmic pleasure. She kept stroking and sucking. Stroking and sucking. "Mmmfh, mmmfh, mmmfh" she moaned, taking it all. The sensitivity got to be too much.

"Stop, oh God please stop" I cried. Her eyes radiated wicked pleasure as she released me from her mouth, holding my shaft upright, licking my length, making 'Mmmm' sounds with each lick.

"Joe, that was amazing" she whispered for the second time. "You are so hard, so big, so delicious, I love your cock." I was spent, paralyzed with pleasure. She kissed her way back up my body and snuggled close.

"Your heart is racing" she whispered, smiling.

"Wow!" was all I could say for the moment. "Wow, wow wow!" I was splayed out on the bed, immobile. She handed me the water bottle, returning my earlier favor. My mouth felt as dry as a desert. I drained the water. She took the bottle from me and got up from bed, refilling it in the kitchen, making a quick stop in the living room before rejoining me.

Kelly snuggled in close and looked at me with those bedeviling eyes. "Whatcha thinking, Joe?" she said smirking. She had to wait a few moments for my brain to engage and send a lucid thought to my mouth.

"I'm thinking we just might be compatible." I got a friendly punch in the shoulder for that bit of sarcasm. I knew I deserved it too. "Actually" I said, restarting my response to her question, "I've been fantasizing about you since practically the first moment we met on the project." Nice backpedal, amigo.

"How does reality compare to fantasy?" Kelly asked teasingly. Taking her back into my arms, searching her eyes.

"Infinitely better, ma'am" I whispered. And then I kissed her softy and deeply.

"Good answer, Joe" she said back to me. "And great kiss too."

"The first time we kissed on the staircase, I knew I could never say no to you, Joe." Kelly was speaking from her heart now. "There's something about you that draws me in."

I thought about that for a moment before saying, "Ditto." What a yokey response, but it was how I felt. This woman draws me inside her being and I simply melt into her. We lay quietly for some time, gently touching, tenderly kissing. Just being intimately together, sharing something very deep and close.

"Tell me something I don't know about you" Kelly said quietly, breaking the spell of silence.

There was so much that she didn't know, just as I knew so little about her. Our lack of intimate knowledge about one another didn't matter, what really mattered were our shared passionate feelings. I pondered her question for a minute before saying, "I've never done this before, Kelly." And that was the truth. I'd never stepped outside my marriage for anything. "If things were different between me and Janet, if things were better, this might have never happened."

Honest response, and Kelly's kiss told me she appreciated my truthfulness. "But" I concluded, "I still would have fantasized about you. You're the sexiest woman I've ever worked with or spent any significant time with." More honesty. It came easy with her. "Your turn" I said next.

Kelly didn't hesitate for a single moment. "I've never done anything like this either, Joe." I believed her implicitly. "I'll never do anything like it again with anyone else, because there's no possible way it could be any better."

Damn, she knew how to pull my heartstrings. Then she surprised me. "Do you know there are at least 2 women on the project who would give anything to trade places with me right now?"