Discovering Staircase C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now this was news. Not that it mattered. I wasn't chasing anyone else nor would I, but my curiosity was piqued. "Melinda talks about you all the time during girl-talk."

Melinda was this sexy little Hispanic gal whose project role was Change Management Coordinator. She was also young, around 28. And married. "What does she say?" I asked, knowing I wouldn't get any details, but asking anyway.

Kelly giggled and wouldn't offer any particulars.

"Shit" I thought, distracted for just a second, "I'm 25 years older than Melinda." I asked Kelly who else.

"Suzanne told me you're hot and have bedroom eyes." This floored me. Suzanne was not a consultant like Kelly or me. She was a career City employee of high status. "Don't get any ideas, you schmuck" she added. "You're all mine." Damn straight I was.

I got up to use the bathroom. Fuck, my legs were shaky. I kinda shuffled to the bathroom and when I came back Kelly had sparked up the joint we'd started smoking earlier. "Nice" I said, joining her back in bed and accepting her offer to smoke some more. We each took a couple puffs. I was getting a head-rush from the potent smoke. Damn good shit.

Kelly took a big hit, exhaled, handed me the joint and said "Take a few hits, Joe" You betcha, I thought.

I rolled over to my back, closed my eyes, inhaled deeply, held it in as long as I could, and slowly exhaled. Man this is good stuff. The lightheaded pot buzz was coming back like an old friend. I took another deep hit. As I exhaled, I felt the buzz and also heard what sounded like a buzz. "What the heck?" I wondered.

I opened my right eye and looked over at Kelly. She was comfortably nestled into the pillows, eyes closed. Her right hand was squeezing her lovely breast, pinching her hard nipple, and in her left hand was a vibrator running over her clit and pussy. She started moaning softly, "Ooohhhhhhhhh..."

Moving to my side facing her, I moved closer till we were connected. "Oh baby that is so fucking hot" I whispered, covering her other breast in my hand. I was flying from the weed, my heart racing again. Kelly teased her sensitive clit with the vibe, her moans growing deeper. "And you are so incredibly sexy" I added.

My hand mirrored hers on her other breast. When she caressed, I caressed. She pinched, I pinched. She pulled and I pulled. I could only take this for a short time. I needed to taste her skin, caressing her breast with my lips and tongue, sucking her nipple, nipping it lightly. "Oh my God, Joe" Kelly moaned. She pressed the vibrator against her clit, pinching her nipple hard. "Ooooohhhhhhhh...."

Kelly climaxed hard, her eyes closed, hips thrusting as she pressed the vibe tight. My eyes were glued to her unbelievably sensual action. Her orgasm seemed to go on for at least a minute. Freaking amazing. The sensitivity got to be too much and she flung the sex toy on the floor, immediately curling up into me, crying and heaving in spent passion. I squeezed her tight, feeling her entire body pulse. She could barely move, so overcome with the fury of her orgasm. But she did move, her right hand grasping me where I was rock hard once again, stroking my length, feeling me throb.

The pot high merged with my desire for this amazingly sexy woman. I moved over Kelly, my hardness poised at her slick entrance. She thrust up to me, needing me deep inside her. I slid my swollen, pulsing tip between her moistened lips. "Yesssssssss" she cried into my shoulder.

Slower than I could have imagined doing, I slid my length inside Kelly's drenched sex. She was so wet, so hot, so snug around my cock. "Oh my God, fuck me, Joe! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she moaned.

I started moving my hips slowly. Sliding all the way in. Pulling almost all the way out. Sliding all the way in. In and out. Slowly, movements that were excruciatingly physically delicious. Then I pushed in and stayed there. Right there. Buried inside her hot, wet sex. Instead of moving my hips back and forth, I started to grind down on her groin. She locked her arms and hands around my back, pulling against me with heightened passionate energy. Screaming. Literally screaming. I found her spot. As I grinded, Kelly thrust and grinded back at me. "Oh my God right there!!!"

We frantically thrashed against each other as she flew into another orgasm. I could feel her pussy pulsating around my hard cock. Our groins were covered in her juices as we shared them, smeared them, embraced them. Kelly shuddered deeply then went limp, but I was a runaway locomotive of need. "Get on your hands and knees, NOW!" I demanded.

Consumed with primitive lust, I fucked Kelly from behind, grasping her ass and pounding her pussy. She was beyond comprehension, wordless, soundless, but thrusting back into me, matching my rhythm. I grasped her wild, flying hair with one hand, tugging her head up. "YESSSS!!!!" she screamed.

I could feel the father of all male orgasms building up to a crescendo inside my groin. My cock swelled and throbbed as I pounded and pounded and pounded Kelly's sex into submission. "Baby I'm gonna come!!!" I growled and then unleashed everything that had been building up in our frenzy, exploding deep deep deep inside her womb.

"Uhh! Uhh! Uhh! Uhhhhhhhhh!" I snarled, my powerful orgasm overpowering all my senses. With one final thrust and cry, I collapsed first against Kelly's back, then dropping off to the bed, pulling her on top of me, our chests heaving with exertion, ragged breath rasping. I glanced at Kelly. Her eyes appeared to roll in their sockets before regaining focus. Words were not possible. Just being what we were at that moment was challenging enough.

Time passed but how much was unknown. Did we both pass out from pleasure? Was that even possible? Fuck yes it's possible, because I think that's what happened.

Kelly came to first. "Joe, you need to go soon. It's after 9:00."

I opened my eyes and looked for Kelly. She had gotten out of bed, had wandered into the kitchen, looking lost in her own tiny apartment. She looked adorable. Fucking adorable. I realized she still had to do the skype call with Bill. I glanced at the clock on her nightstand. 9:10. "Kelly can I shower?" I asked.

"Yes Joe, but quickly"

While I showered, Kelly got herself together in the bathroom too. I had just enough time to clean up, dry off, get dressed, hug the fuck out of Kelly, kiss her one more time, hug her again, grab my briefcase and head out the door. The clock said 9:28. "Joe!!!!" I heard Kelly say loudly. Halfway out the door, I turned around. She blew me a kiss. I did the same to her. I heard her phone ring just as I closed the door and heard her lock it behind me.

"What. The. Fuck. Just. Happened" I wondered as I floated to my car. I started the engine and simply sat there for a couple minutes, shaking my head a few times, grinning like the Cheshire cat. Okay, time to go home now. Traffic was light. I made it home, parked the car, and wondered what Janet would say to me when I walked inside. I combed my hair and tried to look normal. Yeah, right. Like that was fucking possible. Fortune was in my favor. The interior of my house was dark and quiet.

"Hi honey" Janet's note on the counter read. "Hope you had fun tonight!" She had no idea. "I'm having a girl's night with Pam and Rita. I'll probably stay overnight at Pam's house. Text me when you get home!"

"I'm home. Hope you're having fun!" I sent.

"We are " she replied. "See you in the morning! xoxo"

I sent an "xoxo" back to Janet, listened to my empty house from the couch for a while, thinking about that incredible experience with Kelly, reliving every moment in my mind, then drifted off to sleep right there on the cushions. Some time later I was awakened by my youngest daughter when she got back home from wherever she was that evening. "Go to bed, daddy" she said. "Goodnight!"

I shuffled to the bedroom, stripped down to my underwear, and collapsed into bed. The next thing I knew it was almost 8:00am. The sun was peeking through a space in the bedroom curtains. I got up, made a cup of hot tea, pondering how life had changed in a significant way last night.

The weekend went by without issue. Janet was enthusiastic in telling me about her evening. The kids and I did our usual stuff. I was there, but I wasn't. Frequently during the weekend, I wondered what Monday would bring at the office.

It was ridiculously challenging for Kelly and I not to do anything out of the ordinary at the office Monday morning. We stole furtive, knowing glances from each other during our regular docs meeting. She couldn't meet for her normal mid-morning break, so we didn't get a chance to talk till after lunch.

"Elevator" she texted me. "On my way" I replied.

Soon as the door closed behind us, Kelly stepped into my arms and we shared a deep, very brief kiss.

"You were right" the first thing she said as we sat down together, "We just might be compatible." She giggled. I giggled. And everything was perfect.

Even though there's more to this story, it really ends there. Due to additional software enhancements requested by the City, the project was extended from the original end-date of 18 more months to 24 months. Kelly and I still made out on Staircase C, where it all really started for us, but only every now and then. We remained as close as we could be, considering our life circumstances. One memorable day she went down on me in the staircase, bringing me to orgasm between her sensual lips while we both listened keenly for any other presence coming or going. A couple weeks later I brought her off with my fingers at the exact same place, the landing between the second and third floor. We spent 3 more Friday evenings together, fucking our brains out. Kelly bound my wrists to her bedposts on one of those nights, taking me every way she possibly could. She rode me continuously, lying flat against me, grinding, sitting up, thrusting, the fingers of her right hand teasing her clit as she plunged up and down on my hardness. She came countless times. Fucking amazing.

We grew to be the best of friends. I was her sounding board and encouraging comfort when she and Bill went through a couple of rough spells. Kelly did the same for me. The project came to a close, an overwhelming success in the eyes of the City. I was heartily congratulated by the consulting firm who had been paying me every 2 weeks, and they gave me a surprising large bonus after go-live. Despite their best efforts, they couldn't place me with another client, so I was laid off again. But this time my period of being unemployed was brief. I found a new gig within 3 weeks.

Kelly and I both wistfully agreed that once the project ended, so would our relationship. She and Bill had bought a new house west of where she previously lived, placing her over 300 miles away from me. We were Facebook "friends" and would generically "Like" many of the thoughts we shared on social media, but we never messaged or spoke to each other again.

I'm still going strong at my new gig. The company I was contracting for hired me as a fulltime employee. There are lots of attractive women in the workplace but nothing else has happened, or will happen. Kelly was a once-in-a-lifetime fantasy that came to life, came into my life, and enhanced almost every aspect of my life.

I still think about Kelly frequently. Warm, tender, occasionally scorching hot recollective thoughts of the friendship and amazing passion we shared. And every time I walk past Staircase C at my new gig, I pause internally and smile.