All Comments on 'Discovery'

by freetolisten

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hot

a great story and buildup, to bad this was not 30 years ago and she could have let her son give her a few grandchildren...that should be every sons right.

Oz1999Oz1999over 10 years ago
Thank You for a Wonderful Submission!

An honest account of a true story is always the best, but you also add the dimension of very fine writing skills or have a great editor. Regardless, I found your submission truly engaging, wonderfully detailed and your ability to bring out your true feelings added so much to the story. Again, thank you and I hope this isn't your last submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"One day I discovered incest...Brothers and sisters, mothers and sons, fathers and daughters, it was very confronting but highly exciting."

The lady sure has that right. Family fucking (aka, "incest") is happening everywhere, many thousands and thousands of times a day and night. It's practically mainstream now, and I believe that in the not too distant future it will become socially acceptable. Why? Because it's so damn easy and convenient. The members of a family live in close quarters, they love one another dearly, inevitably they catch exciting glimpses of what each has between their legs. A boy sees his mother's mommy-hole and gets the biggest boner of his life. A mom gets a good look at her darling baby boy's meaty cock, and gets drenched between her legs. A brother sees his baby sister's cute little twat, grins, and thinks it's the perfect place to blow his big brotherly balls. The same idea occurs to his sis, and she smiles happily. A father sees his Little Princess's adorable little coochie, and gets hard in his pants. His baby girl sees her daddy's big hard cock practically busting out of his pants, and wants her father's fat veiny daddy-dick--right up her warm wet cooch. So it's no wonder that Charlie's mother wants and desperately needs her boy's hard young cock up where it'll do her the most good. Charlie does a righteous job on his mother's twat and unloads his young balls up where he was once a baby, flooding mom's twat with all his creamy semen. I do not approve of abortion; it was a tragedy that the mother killed the baby Charlie fucked up her cunt. She disgraced her own son and stained her soul forever. She's a worthless tramp who deserves all the misery that comes to her.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago
Very solid

Excellent entry.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
hot story

great sex, good descriptions, nice characters-good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good potential

good ideas but need to slow down a little and let situations develop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent!

This is an extremely well written story of a relationship that is repeated many times every day in hundreds of homes all over the world. It is unfortunate that our social mores, religious teachings, laws and family hang-ups place such a penalty on loving people who could be so much happier and sexually content if they felt they had permission to engage in sexual activity with relatives whom they love and trust.

I would expect that we would see much less aggressive behavior between both males and females in society and both sexes could expend more effort into improving the lot of all rather than competing to satisfy our sexual frustrations.

Thank you for writing this beautifully told story as it comes across to me as being a true reflection of the wonderful and fulfilling relationship between a loving mother and her son. Both are very lucky to enjoy the shared loving and the rest of the family chemistry suffers no ill effects as a result. The loss of the baby was an unfortunate accident of nature that can occur in any pregnancy and the mother should not be an accused murderer as a consequence. More power to them.

mschack63mschack63over 10 years ago
Very nice!

I thought this was great. Wonderfully written and believable. Five stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Read about incest in periodicals...

It happens more often between fathers and step-daughters. There were articles of mothers with sons. One I remember was a drunk mother taking her son in her drunken stupor, which may have come from her own encounter with her father. Another was a mother "teaching" her son who had been commited to a mental hospital for suicide actions. The mother would visit her son and have sex because she was raped as a child and thought incest was normal. Your actions were just one of need. He will grow out of it and you will understand. He may seek out older "motherly" women. Be understanding and never tell your husband. B.B.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Feels at home

This made me feel as if you were looking in my window .

I and my oldies son have enjoyed the pleasure of this sent he was 18.

A few months in and his Dad found out and now we have him in our bedroom with us. Wish more stories of mother & son for real were on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If this story....

accomplished what you wanted, fine. As a 'Hot' story it lacked the build up, the talk, and the action.

It is cetainly not a five....four probable, definitely a three.

Thanks Don

PS: Keep writing, it is a winding road.

syemunsyemunover 10 years ago
A New Perspective

Very well written story, concise yet complete. The author's prologue provides a perfect introduction to the story's genesis and draws the reader seamlessly into the story. Thoroughly enjoyable!

joey191973joey191973over 10 years ago
excellent

Great story very well written and 5 stars from me

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
It's too bad that she lost the baby

It would have been so hot for Charlie to watch her belly swell up with his baby, and know that the child was his.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WITH A COOL RESERVE THIS STORY DELIVERS NICELY

Well enough written for a 5 star reward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story :)

Very well written and, oh so sexy! :)

TruselfTruselfover 10 years ago
Wow! Nice Discovery.

Your writing style is beautiful and your story is perfect. I hope to see more writings from you.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Nice story though I like it when the mom's language is a little more "earthier".

olddudolddudover 9 years ago
=)

that was a amazing story I was sad to hear that you lost the baby and even sadder to hear you got your tubes tied.

I just wish I could believe this is a true story, nothing against you I just don't believe any thing I read or see on the internet.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 7 years ago
Great story

Like how it came together

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

amazing and factual

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

I choose to believe the author, this is a true story. Later I may discover why she thinks she made a "poor" decision. To me, she is a self-aware, self-assured, and confident woman who recognized and accepts her son is no longer a child, but a maturing young man. For possibly the first time, her son recognizes his mother is a normal woman withthe same needs and wants that he has. In real life, I have no problem with mutually consenual incestuous love. There is no positional power play, no actual nor threatened emotional or physical abandonment or abuse. Just unconditional love between to consenting adults.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous