Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Charlie, yes my big boy, I want you...", I kept panting and using language he'd never heard from me before. I felt small climaxes and a lot of trembling from both of us and I began to wonder if either of us would achieve orgasm. Every time he stopped it was to change position -- this boy had obviously looked at a lot of porn or just had a natural touch. Things and ways he introduced were novel to me, never experienced by his father and mostly extremely more pleasurable.

A few times he checked himself, clearly re-grouping his energy and looking at me for signs that he could work from. "Go baby, I want to feel you do it inside me". In less than a moment I felt his body tense and then pound into me once, twice... I felt his back arch and I knew that each movement represented an ejaculation. My orgasm was like an eruption, my mouth open in a silent scream, my fingers grasping at air, groping fruitlessly to hold him. I felt him inside me driving to be as deep as is possible, to return to his place of conception. I wanted to scream but my head was spinning giddily and my insides were almost cramping.

I don't know how long we remained coupled, short minutes or long, drifting in and out of awareness and feeling like survivors of a disaster. When he finally withdrew, I knew that he could possibly go again but I was spent. He kissed me but it was a chaste kiss. He was embarrassed I think. I spoke reassuringly; I confirmed that really, I had probably wanted this for longer than I'd admitted to myself. I told him I'd looked at mother and son porn and he confessed that he knew, he'd gone through Em's browsing history. He hadn't done anything because although it was a strong desire, it was wrong.

After that day, we have made love many times around the house. I have sat and watched porn with him as we've explored and extended boundaries. I've watched him masturbate and he has watched me. He's watched Mr Pink and I and offered to join in. (I wanted to but I was too scared). He now calls me by name and no longer closes the doors if we're alone or it's safe.

Sadly, I did become pregnant. I briefly imagined tricking my husband to have unprotected sex but by then, almost a month had passed since that day. My dilemma was that medical technology will easily unveil these truths in the future. I had to ponder the options but the answer came without me asking. I lost it not long after that, and soon after, finally had my tubes tied. I've told both my husband and Charlie about that so they know why we don't have to take precautions anymore.

As a 'new' person, I am in all ways normal but I have a secret. I wonder how many other normal people have secrets.

12