Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It looked like a belt, but with some straps and a massager hanging from it. This one was different though. It was green for starters, but it had an area in the middle of it that looked like someone had chiseled out a chunk around it and filled the gap with beads. There was also a small little protrusion coming out from the base that ran parallel to the main shaft. She watched as Rebecca placed the belt around her, and fastened the straps around her legs. When she was done she stood up straight, the massager sticking straight out from her crotch. "This one's a special one. It's called a rabbit. These things" pointing at the beads "spin around and massage inside you, and this part vibrates on the outside, right on the part I was just licking. You'll love it, trust me". She walked over and stood between Jasmine's wide open legs.

Jasmine felt very nervous. There was no denying that she needed to be touched again, and she was even feeling a desire that she needed to be touched inside, but she still couldn't shake the feeling it was going to very painful. But when Rebecca stood up close and placed the tip and her entrance, the nerves shrank away, and when she felt Rebecca push, she knew this was going to be the exact opposite of painful.

Rebecca pushed slowly, and as she was penetrated, Jasmine shuddered. The feeling was immense. She could feel it pressing against her insides and pushing them outwards to meet this welcome intruder, and she sighed with every new inch of depth. When Rebecca reached the hilt, she pulled out and then pushed back in, causing a loud gasp from Jasmine. Her legs were trying to bend to allow deeper access, but the straps were stopping her from lifting them. Rebecca proceeded with pulling out and thrusting back in, eliciting constant moans from Jasmine, but after a while she stopped, frustrating Jasmine once again.

"You ready? I'm going to turn it on now."

Jasmine couldn't speak she was so entranced by her desires, so she simply nodded jerkily. After a moment's hesitation, her world exploded. Rebecca had switched it on, and both inside and outside began to assault her at once. The outside buzzed back and forth over her clit; not smooth and wet like Rebecca's tongue, but rapid and relentless, causing a loud cry of pleasure. The inside was different. The beads instantly began to rotate, hitting every bump along the way, including a particular area much more sensitive than the rest. Her back arched sharply, and her jaw dropped as she lost control of her facial muscles.

She felt Rebecca reach back and undo the ankle straps then hook her arms under her legs and pull them forward, then proceeded to slide the toy in and out of her soaking wet hole, making Jasmine moan so loud she nearly lost her voice. With the toy moving in and out of her, the vibrator was now moving up and down her clit, hitting every part of it, and the beads were being pushed along the vaginal wall as they rotated, and Jasmine couldn't stop her body from reacting it. Her hips started thrusting up and down to meet the barrage of Rebecca's hips, and her hands which had been holding the sides of the table the entire time had turned into a white knuckle grip. Her head was leaned back, and then she felt it. The same rising feeling that she had before when Rebecca was licking her; her knees went numb, and her toes started tingling. The waves of pleasure coursing through her body were growing stronger and coming faster, and her moans grew higher and higher.

Then it happened. A supernova went off deep inside her groin, and radiated wave after wave through every fiber of her being. Her soul was shattered in an instant, rebuilt, and shattered a thousand times again, and her body went into shock, spasming out of control. The entire team she was screaming in ecstasy, not knowing what was happening but never wanting it to end.

Rebecca rode it through, ramming into her relentlessly, not letting up. She wanted Jasmine's first orgasm to be one that she'd remember. She fucked her faster as she kept cumming, making her squeal even more, until the moans eventually tapered off. She pulled the dildo out of Jasmine and stood looking down at her conquest: drenched in sweat, panting heavily, glazed eyes, and occasionally twitches and the last waves of the orgasm rode themselves out.

Jasmine lay still, out of breath. What had just happened? Whatever it was, it was the single most amazing experience Jasmine had ever had. She stared up at the ceiling, her eyes unable to focus. Her legs were completely asleep, and her arms were tired. She looked up at Rebecca and smiled dreamily. "I don't think you need to practice your massages, because that was the best thing I've ever felt. But I'll be damned if I don't get another one soon."

Rebecca smiled. Her conquest had begun.

12