All Comments on 'Discovery Ch. 02'

by Romantic1

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
no progress

the details of her movies do not really advance the story. From the description of the movies we all know what was going on. Would have preferred to stay with the highlights and focus more on the characters, what these letters are meant to achieve, so more plot and less description.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
pretty good chapter

though some issues should be addressed 1 - is she cheating / still associated in any way with the business? hell, he didn't even ask! her recently reduced sex drive should be more of a concern; 2 - who sent the letters, a town 15 mi. away, one of them knows this person closely yet they don't seem to care; 3 - how are we going to handle the blackmailer as this escalates, something else they don't seem to be concerned with; 4 - why have you been holding out on me, what other tricks did you learn that you haven't shared? 5 - what other things am I going to discover as this thing escelates? These are things that someone would focus on before focusing on her first blowjob lesson! They seem very much in love, go against the tide and don't turn this into slut wife with cuckold husband! maybe introduce her bisexual side with his provision that she can play with girls only but only in his presence and only when he can join in, no point in ruining the marriage. hell a semi permenant female addition to the marriage wouldn't be bad just keep other men away from my wife! I never understood the point of view of letting wife screw around but not hubby, and if hubby can screw around why bother to go home if either can get it elsewhere? good story with some potential but you should spend more time focusing on real issues and how they will deal with them. how you handle these will be what raises this story to 5 stars.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 14 years ago
I'm enjoying this but wonder where it is going.

The story was fairly well-written with only rare grammatical or proof-reading mistakes. The plot is also interesting but our "hero" (Gar) is not reacting the way most men would react, in my opinion. As at least one other reader commented, I would certainly worry that an apparent sex-addict, nympho and ex-porn star had had or was having affairs during the marriage. I can't believe that Gar failed to investigate with a private detective or something. Kim said she had always been faithful, and maybe she's not lying, but concealing one's past is a kind of lie by omission. Hey, I used to be a sexual predator but you don't need to know that . . . Well, as a teacher I corrupted a few minors but that was before we got married . . . Honey, you don't need to know I was a hooker before we met -- I gave my previous two kids up for adoption and I'm starting a new life with you -- I'm negative for HIV and only did "safe sex" the last six months so now we can be together . . . I think one gets the picture. Lack of jealousy regarding past sexual experiences is appropriate. Neither should be upset about the other's relationships before they met. But this background is in a different category. Of course, Kim knew that Gar would not have been interested in a romantic relationship with a recently-ex porn star; Gar even admits this. There are so many reasons that most men could not handle such a past. Of course, in the story, we have to assume Kim's safe sex practices as Suzy Cexy kept her free of STD's; in reality, most porn stars eventually get one or more. There are a few other issues that confuse me. First, when a person is used to many partners, and seemingly enjoys the variety, how would that person ever be satisfied to be monogamous? And second, cash on which one pays no income tax becomes suspect and traceable when deposited in the bank account. Drug dealers buy second hand, luxury cars and other items for cash, or they have ways to launder the money so the money can then be spent without creating suspicion. Kim paid for her college and established a sizable cash reserve in the bank -- how did she do this without reporting income to the IRS? Despite these issues and some others, I'm enjoying the story and will be interested to see what follows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Getting better.

A good story needs backround for the main characters. This sounds like it will be many parts. I like where you are going and how you are developing this. To all the naysayers....try writing your own story before you are critical of others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Unfinished Business

Loved it. While reading this chapter, I envisioned the wife as that blonde character on Nip Tuck who is a former porn star. Would have given you a 100% but you didn't write what she did to Jake. Do keep writing and let us know what transpired between the director and actress that night.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
He's still a wimpy little punk

Oh, she's a whore, how can I ever forgive her,is what the author has us to believe this wimp has thought. Well I'd say, if she didn't want to be with him, there's not much holding her. She did give him a lot of money for the down payment on their house, and he took that without even one question. Sure,She's a whore, so what of it. Is it,once you're a whore, you can't ever be faithful again, never falling in love ,just from now on being a cum sucking whore? Now that she has performed for him, will she think of him as just another trick she turned. He sure acted like one........ I know that this is just a work of fiction, and the author can write whatever he wants, be it realistic or not. What confuses me is, why does some of the comments refer to this work as real life. The author has done a good job of luring the reader into his web of mystery,and I want to know who is behind all of the information the main character has received, and what is their purpose for it.That is what is interesting to me.

Romantic1Romantic1over 14 years agoAuthor
COMMENT FROM AUTHOR

Perhaps I missed it. I thought the purpose of this site was to share and read erotica - of all kinds. Moralistic comments and comments judging fictional characters seem to go far afield too often on this site. If you don't like stories of a particular genre, what are you doing reading them and then zinging the author for writing them? I suggest the readers hold those opinions to themselves and move on to something that does turn them on - like a Sudoku puzzle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The Best

Excellent so far love everything written, Love to find out my wife had been a star also.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 14 years ago
So Far, So Good

Dig it. From the shock-reveal (great situational), to the acclimation and the sex itself (keep the sensuality in the face of the situation was well done), even the "confrontation" was human and reasonably real. These are the kinds of characters I'd like to know. Really well done. But I'm assuming there's still some story left here... why else would the mystery mail be coming? (unless I missed something...)

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
I agree with others

The story did not progress with all the detail of the movie making... seems like an entirely different story. However, I also agree with the author that moralistic rants about sluts, etc. do not belong on this site. The writing is good and the story still has possibilities if the author gets on with it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
well written

but the inbetween story how she got into porn have to be in smaller dosis. of course it's good to pimp up the sex scenes , when she is telling him how she developped into a sexcrazed woman. but more of interest is why somebody wants to drive an edge between the couple and that they work out together who that is and why. it would be a shame for the story if they got that done. would maybe also nice to know why she moved away, could be a key point to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Can't Wait

Someone sent the original letter and later the package with the magazine. Whoever did doesn't live far off. Could it be a blackmailer. What would her kids think? Her sex drive has been off lately, could she be the one sending information on herself so it appears as blackmail but actually is someone she has been having a affair with but to keep him hushed up she would have to meet him more often so the kids don't find out and of course the husband now knows because of what he is receiving and the wife says she is alright with meeting this person (lover) to keep it from the kids. Hopefully we will find out what really is coming down the road. Good story.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Strange Reaction from the husband

Based on literotica I would have put a PI on her before sitting down to discuss the subject. She did not lie directly so perhaps he can trust her replies, but----

The big mystery which keeps me hanging in is, who is

sending information to him and why? Probably it is Kim

herself for some reason... Maybe she wants him to let her cuckold him? I will then be suitably revolted and down grade the last installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
VERY EROTIC

This is the most erotic story I have ever read. You are a talented writer. I only hope you continue in this style in the next 2 chapters. This is fiction at it's best.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Hmmmm

I believe by his excitement to his wife's past porn career we may have the birth of a cuck here. Not sure but I'll continue.

SigintSigintabout 10 years ago
She Says She'll Teach Him About Changing Temps

After being married how many years she's just now sharing the benefits of her past? Big negative. That's not love; that's covering your ass because you have been denying your spouse the truth.

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
I don't think she meant to tell her husband that he had been the benefactor.

He had been the beneficiary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pompous,talentless and boring.

Not iota of a writing skills at all. Bad. "1*" !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a cheap cuckold/wimp crap!!!

She is a slut and he still gets turned on by watching her fucking other people!!! He is insane like that author!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OMG I can't read this. 1*

What a cuckold wimp he is. Surely no man would react like he has. Terrible, terrible story.

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 6 years ago
OMG! She had a life before him!

Loser annony. I can see how some guys might have a problem with it. The mistrust. But I also see her point. He also might have a problem with the sheer volume of her assignations. Probably not that much different than if she had 3 steadies a year through college. So, all that’s left is her image is indelibly out there. That could be tough but it also could be a point of pride. Now that the truth is out she can’t be black mailed.

Looking forward to continuing this hot piece

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WAPS

A wimp voyeur for a hisband. Keep the porn whore for the wimp. Husband afraid to be alone so it is bater to keep the Ho then be a pathetic divorcee.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cuck boi

This guy wants to be a cuck. Wants his wife to tell him about the hundreds of guys she fucked.

Peace out

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

One of the most unbelievable, even for a cuck talr, stories I've read. No man wants to hear his wife's whore stories.

CorzineCorpsCorzineCorpsalmost 4 years ago
This is unique-ish;

I've never heard of a husband becoming jovial (and even aroused!) from hearing his wifes' recount of her slag days. Well, It's called fiction for a reason.

sadimgniksadimgnikover 1 year ago

This is not bad.

Although it could use a little editing, you are not on your own there :-)

I must admit I am intrigued - Gar seems to be enjoying the tales of her past and my immediate thought was that Kim was the one sending the mystery envelopes - to bring her past into the open ...

But we already know that it will end badly (that's been foreshadowed from the first sentence) ... so hmmmm.

Oh well, lets read the final two chapters and see.

BTW - what the fuck is with all the incels and misogynists who think any woman with a past is damaged goods?

My wife was a virgin when we met (and I was pretty damn close, myself) - but if she'd had a string of lovers before me, so what?

It would only show that she's a confident, sassy chick who has enormously good taste in choosing me :-)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

lolol,,just breezed thru this chapter, more interested in finding out who is sending gar mail!!

LoisKnight69LoisKnight695 months ago

Interesting story about a woman who concealed her past because she feared her husband couldn't handle it. I found Kim's failure to inform Gar of her LA past to be realistic and understandable. Those worried that the story does not explain how she avoided the IRS with her porn earnings should go read a long novel that explains money laundering, offshore bank accounts, and the like. It may have been unintended humor, but I chuckled when she mentioned that she was inexperienced at giving blow jobs because she had only given oral "a few dozen times" prior to her first porn movie.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Amazing that so many of the people who comment must have married virgins and been virgins themselves when they married. Good thing that none of their wives had a different sex partner every semester of college, and that their wives were pure as the driven snow after college until meeting the commenter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So she did something for his she hadn't done before. I would be a lot more upset because she brought her B or C game to the marriage and reserved her A game for the movies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous