Discovery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,975 Followers

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Jake talked to just the actors as the others listened. By 'play to the camera' he explained how camera angle was the big thing in the porn business. If we were fucking normally, no one would actually see someone's cock in my pussy, so instead of pushing against each other ... as we do when we make love ... we'd try to be apart, so the camera could take shots of the penetration and the fucking from various angles. The guy would have to stand slightly sideways to me, as I reclined, or fuck me from the back or go doggie style, or I'd have to be reverse cowgirl. The idea was for the camera to see our ... our genitals."

Kim checked again at my facial expression and body language. I pulled her around a little so I could hold her in a way where I could stroke one of her breasts. She smiled at me and took that as an invitation to continue her story.

I urged her on; "So you just started?"

"That afternoon I got filmed as I messed around with scuba equipment a lot. I got naked and put on a wet suit over my body. I hammed it up, I thought, by rubbing my breasts and pussy a lot as I got nude, and then feeling myself through the latex suit. I even masturbated for the camera. Jake loved it and encouraged me to do more of what I'd done. Later than day, we drove down to a marina and they filmed me and the two other guys getting into and out of the water several times from different angles, and messing around with our air tanks."

"And then?"

"After my university classes the next day, I showed up at the set again. This time I'd be getting out of my wet suit in this classy yacht when I got found by one of the guys that was supposed to fuck me." Kim looked at me to be sure I was all right with her use of the F-word. "The movie set looked like the interior of a big yacht -- round port holes, nautical maps on the walls, and so on. As I pulled the wet suit off my naked body, an actor named Tommy G watched me from the door in the boat. The cameras kept rolling. Tommy came in and helped me get naked. You can guess the rest -- the whole week went on like that until we finished all the filming. Jake did the editing some other time and place."

I said, "No, no. Please, Kim. The details. I want the details."

"You're sure?" She asked in a hesitant voice.

I nodded enthusiastically and said, "I really want to hear the 'good' stuff." I smiled at her and gently tugged on one of her nipples through her blouse.

Kim continued, somewhat reluctantly, "Well, Tommy had an unusual body part and skill. He had the longest tongue of anyone I ever knew, and he knew how to use it. After Tommy made love to my breasts and stripped off my wet suit, he laid me back on the sofa and proceeded to eat my pussy as I'd never been eaten before. Of course, I was young, but he was good -- he was superb. I came a dozen times that afternoon. All they did for two hours was film Tommy G lapping my cunt as I moaned and squirmed, and then we had a little dispute that set the tone for the rest of my movies."

"Dispute?" I asked.

"Yes," Kim said slowly. "I didn't want to fuck some guy I barely knew unless he wore a condom. Jake wanted me to go bareback. In the end, I won my point, but I conceded that if Tommy G or anyone else wanted me bareback they had to show up with a fresh medical exam and I had to trust them not to mess me over screwing around between the exam and the end of filming. Later, I learned what a good example we were setting for the other studios."

"And then?" I smiled at Kim so she'd know I was enjoying her tale.

She went on, "And then filming continued; I had to give Tommy G a blow job and have sex with him. As experienced as I was, I'd only given oral sex about a few dozen times before in my life -- and in my own crazy way. Before the filming started I asked Tommy to tell me what he wanted me to do. He was understanding about my limited experience and very explicit. I can still remember; he demonstrated on my middle finger." Kim held up the middle finger of her left hand, avoiding the obscene gesture usually associated with the finger.

"Show me," I said in a husky voice.

Kim took my middle finger and brought it to her mouth. She licked up one side and down the other, back and forth for a moment. She then used her tongue rather openly -- for the camera, she explained -- around the tip, periodically ducking her mouth over the tip and visibly sucking down to the knuckle. Then she bobbed her head up and down, working her way down the entire digit, her cheeks concave from her sucking action. I got hard just watching her.

Finally, she pulled off of my hand and slowly said, "You get the idea. There were a few other fine points I'll show you sometime soon. You've been the benefactor of that one lesson over and over again. There were other lessons too -- not all from Tommy G, but I'll tell you about those later. For now, know that when we started shooting the blowjob scenes a few minutes later that I knew enough to perform exceptionally well. Jake even liked that I gagged a little when I tried to take Tommy's entire penis in my mouth; it added realism he said. Tommy and I fucked a lot that day too. I felt embarrassed at first, but then got used to being watched and filmed. At the end of the day, they filmed Tommy cuming on my face and tits. No one had ever done that before. I remember having to fake the smile and my joy at getting his cum on me. Jake explained it was just part of the job."

"I'm fascinated ... and horny," I admitted. Kim smiled at me finally. I guess she'd pretty well figured out her titillating story was creating that result. She'd started running her fingernails up and down my thigh, getting pretty close to 'ground zero' as she did. I already had a sizeable lump in my jeans; she just made it bigger and harder.

She told me, "The next day the other guy shows up instead of Tommy G. His name was Eddie. Eddie and I repeated everything I'd done the day before with Tommy. There was more scuba stuff too, only this time with Eddie finding me undressing, plus we used more fancy positions when Eddie was fucking me. I had another dozen orgasms. I remember thinking that I was being paid to experience pleasure -- what a rush!"

"Thursday, both guys show up and Jake films us in various threesome activities, like I'm giving Eddie a blowjob while Tommy eats me or fucks me from behind. The hardest thing for me that day was having anal sex for the first time. The guys were thoughtful and gentle with me. Jake did a few DP shots." She looked at me to see whether I understood her slang; I did. Kim's finger stroked my rod through the tough material of my pants. I was about to explode.

"Friday they did more filming. They did more DP shots and filled in gaps in what would becomeCunt Divers. I did a few lines of dialog after fucking both guys again as well as a lot of moaning for the soundtrack; I masturbated again in front of the camera, this time with a huge dildo; and that was the end of it. Jake came up to me at the end of the day and counted off fifty hundred dollar bills into my hand: no taxes, no withholding, no social security, or anything -- just cash."

"And?"

"And Jake told me he liked me in the films and wanted me to do more." Kim leaned over and kissed my chin. "He said I was a natural, and then he took me to dinner, and, well, things happened." She ran her tongue down my neck, delivering little kisses to me every now and then. Her hand was still stroking the hardness in my pants.

"Like what?" I asked in a husky voice that betrayed the feelings of lust that had taken me over based on her story.

Kim said, "Well, Jake and I went back to his apartment that night and I fucked his brains out. Although I'd fucked all week, I think I was hornier than I'd ever been now that I'd completed a real live porn movie. Do you want to see what I did to him?" Kim licked up my neck in a very suggestive move. At the same time, she tugged at the zipper to my jeans.

I pushed Kim into a new position and, with her help, removed her slacks. She tore at her top, quickly shrugging it over her shoulders. I noted she wasn't wearing a bra, only a lacy half-slip. I stripped, and in seconds dove into her pussy, my tongue working a thousand miles an hour to soak up her fluids. Kim was sopping; her recollections had apparently turned her on as well. She ran her fingers through my hair as I pulled and gently bit on her labia, pulling the lips as far from her body as I could, and then running my tongue deep into her vagina along with a couple of my fingers.

Kim lay back and moaned. "Ohhhhhhhh, fuuuuuuck. Garrrrr. That feels wonderfullllllll." After a few minutes, she said in a soft voice, "Let me show you my blowjob lesson where it counts." She nudged me away from between her legs. The two of us changed positions, so I lay against the cushions so I could watch her 'lesson.'

Kim said, "First you need a nice cock -- just like this one here, and you also need a mouth and tongue just like mine." She looked coy, blew me a kiss, stroked me, and then kissed the end of my cock. "Now the first part of the lesson is that the male just lies back and enjoys what the female can do for him, often moaning or uttering words of love and appreciation. The female should position herself so the male -- and the camera -- can see what she's doing to him, pulling her hair back like this." She looked up at me and winked as she ran her tongue around the mushroom head of my cock; she flipped her hair to the side so I would be sure to see every subtly of her blowjob.

Kim stopped and briefly said, "The female starts on just this top part -- the most sensitive part. She knows that she can take the whole head in her mouth like this ..." She captured the entire head of my dick in her mouth, and I could feel her tongue swirl around the head.

She continued her description as she directed my cock to her cheek with one hand, "Rapid tongue movement is important, not just on the head but also on the sensitive backside, like this ..." She gulped me down again, and then pulled off and ran her tongue around the sensitive underside of my rod. She'd done this before, but not in the context of the repeated lessons she'd received in pornography. I enjoyed several minutes of this, working hard to stay on the step and not slide off into an orgasm. She rose for a couple of seconds and said, "The female should also pull on and lick the sensitive foreskin all over -- like this." Kim's tongue rimmed my cock just along the most sensitive places. I was going into orbit.

Again, she pulled off me and gave me a sentence or two about what she was doing: "Temperature changes are important too." She slavered over my cock and then with pursed lips lightly blew cool air on my cock. The feeling was amazing, and something she'd never done to me before. After a couple of minutes, she said, "There are other ways I'll show you some day to make changes in temperature, for instance, using ice cubes or whipped cream from the fridge." She plunged my cock back in her mouth.

Kim took a break and explained, "The female can also use her teeth if she's very careful, particularly not to worry the male and break the mood. Here, let me show you." She went down on me again, this time lightly raking the sides of my cock with her teeth or rubbing my erect shaft against her teeth. I was in heaven.

As she blew me, she looked up in my eyes. She pulled off and said, "Eye contact is very important too, especially so the camera can see me looking into your eyes; and then there's the actually sucking ..." She dove down on me again, this time taking more of me into her mouth as she suctioned on first the head and then my entire schlong.

Kim told me briefly, "The sounds the female makes add to the eroticism of the moment too. I can hum and stimulate you, but I can also make wet slurpy noises that focus you on what I'm doing, and how much I like doing it." Kim embraced my cock in her mouth again, this time humming and slurping noisily, and occasionally moaning with a clear communication of delight at her action. I was right in there with her, talking to her softly and telling her how much I appreciated what she'd learned and how she was showing me the perfect blowjob.

After a couple of minutes, she rose slightly and said, "You can fuck my mouth if you want; you know, move your hips. I'll sync with your rhythm."

A few moments later, Kim rose slightly, and added, "Oh yes, I forgot about the saliva and your pre-cum. I can mix the two together and make a really tasty treat that I can coat you with as I suction you. Watch this, particularly as I pull off you for a second here and there and show you the spittle." She pulled my hard shaft into her mouth again and bobbed up and down for a minute. This time I could feel the slobber she added in as well as the suction. She bobbed up and down, faster and faster. I stroked her hair. Kim pulled off me, leaving a long strand of frothy saliva between her mouth and the sopping end of my coated dick. After she was sure I'd seen her art, she captured the expectorant in her mouth again as she fell onto my shaft. I was in some kind of ecstasy she'd never shared with me before.

Suddenly, I knew I wouldn't last. "Kim, Oh shit, Kim, if you keep that up ... I'm not going to ... last." Kim obviously wanted me to cum in her mouth. Not only did she not stop, she redoubled her efforts to bring me off. Her head bobbed faster, her moans increased, her eyes smiled at me, her slobber increased, her tongue seemed to be everywhere that counted, her hand assisted more aggressively, and her suction power increased.

A minute later, I moaned loudly as I exploded into her mouth. Kim caught the first blast in her open mouth, but then pulled away slightly and aimed the next couple of shots of my climax at her cheeks and mouth. One blast arched across her nose and cheek. I moaned, "Oooooooooh fuck!" as I came, thrusting my lower body upwards into Kim's mouth. Kim had only done this with me a couple of times in all our married life. The act was always exceptionally pornographic, and something I always remembered.

Kim pulled my slimy cock back into her mouth as I stopped spurting and my last couple of spasms only covered the head of my cock. She licked and lapped on every droplet she could find, ending by running her fingers around her face where I'd cum and pulling the thick white sauce into her mouth. I was mesmerized. The whole time she never took her smiling eyes off mine.

Finally, as she seemed to finish, she said in a matter of fact tone, "Now, a recap of the lesson; we need a nice cock, hand, and mouth, and a dose of creativity. We need to pay attention to the mushroom head and the sensitive backside. The female needs to maintain eye contact and make loving noises as she licks and adds saliva. She should occasionally blow cool air on her love object, suck it wildly and often, use her tongue a lot, and absorb the male's fluids during the act. Head bobbing is also important, but the pace must be varied. When you cum, I must catch and swallow so I show you that I love every drop. I need to also clean up whatever messes I make. There, I think that summarizes things." Kim leaned in and kissed the glistening tip of my withering cock.

I told her, "You are fucking amazing!"

"I hope so. I plan to fuck your brains out after you recover. Do you want me to tell you some more about my time in LA? Are you sure you're all right with all this? I hope you know I didn't tell you what I did all these years ago out of love. I was concerned you'd feel hurt or jealous over something that was water under the bridge -- something I couldn't do anything about. I love you, and wanted to protect you from any pain."

"I did feel those things to varying degrees, but as I get used to what you did and put it in perspective, I think I'm all right. I wish I'd been in the porn business back then. We could have appeared together." I winked at her, and then added, "And, yes, I'm still fine with you telling me about your sexy times. If it gets too heavy, I'll let you know." After a pause I shared, "I wasn't sure how I'd react. So far, it's made me the horniest guy in town." I smiled at her.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,975 Followers
12