All Comments on 'Discovery of the Moment Ch. 01'

by nightshadow

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good!

This has some MAJOR possibilities....Keep going, I loved it!

Well written, and no spelling/grammatical errors...Much appreciated as they are a real distraction.

Orion623Orion623over 16 years ago
Imaginative

This story certainly has a different approach to father/daughter incest. Can't wait to see where this goes.

teflonmike1teflonmike1over 16 years ago
Excellent Start

This is really well written and entirely plausible, I like the internalizing dad does before having his way, as I'd imagine most men (if honest) would behave in exactly the same manner. To often in this genre of story the author gets everything wrong and loses the reader. You certainly have the beginnings of a classic here and I can't wait for part 4.

On a side note, I've been struggling with an mc story myself for about a year now and sympathise entirely with how much time and effort good writing like this needs. So thanks a lot for your hard work its appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well written, but I have a problem

The scene with the daughter in the bathroom seems too much like having sex with someone sleeping or passed out...where's the fun in that. How are you going to take it to the next level of active participation...otherwise I will lose interest. Well written though...Stephen King writing erotica!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice Job!

Very nice job. Well written and very entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A Welcome return....

... to Literotica.

Look forward to reading the following chapters.

QuadeQuadeover 16 years ago
Great

Very well written. The possibilities seem endless. Just a suggestion . . . Did she inherit Dad's powers? Will she stop time when the next incedent occurs and catch him just outside her door? Can she rewind time? I can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it.

My hobby is physics & Q.M., and I'm a perv. So I can relate to both concepts of your story. Even fantasized about stopping time, except for myself, of course, and perving. Please continue your thoughts. I can use some new ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Brilliant

I would love that power, I think this is every guy's fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This is probably the fantasy of most every man. I have thought so many times and of so many ways to seduce my daughter and get a chance to explore her luscious body. And such a power would be oh such a wonderful thing to have.

Though I wouldn't plunge right into her pussy ..I would spend ever so long just exploring her nubile young body.

Today I just sat looking at her all day imagining her frozen in time, while I did things no father should even think about, to her.

she kept eyeing me curiously and finally came and sat in my lap asking me what was wrong.

I was in such a heightened state of arousal with my fantasia that I almost came when her bottoms pressed against my turgid cock..she sat for a while, but then looking a little uncomfortable, got up and walked away.

Reading this story seems to have opened a new floodgate of desire for my daughter and I tether on the brink of doing something insane

Fenris00Fenris00over 9 years ago
YES

im not even done with this chapter yet and i am enjoying it immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

very dam well written hahaha nice read cant wait to read next chp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Peddled the ball???

Soccer balls are dribbled. Bicycles are peddled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is a book called The Fermata by Nicholson Baker which uses exactly the same premise, it is a few years old now but worth chasing down

josenussbaumjosenussbaumover 1 year ago

Stepping out of time doesnt give him the right to rape his daughter!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous