Discovery of the Moment Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nightshadow
nightshadow
2,785 Followers

I stood up and walked backwards a few paces, my eyes still locked on my daughter's nubile, naked form. And that was when the rationalizations began. She's completely unaware of anything. She'll never know. And she's not THAT innocent, is she? No indeed. What about that time you caught her in bed with that Brad kid, back when she was 16? Got her on birth control after that, didn't you? Yeah, that was quite a talk you had with Sarah over that decision. And "innocent" Kelly took her birth control like clockwork, didn't she? And there she is, in the perfect position for you to take her, a practical invitation on every animalistic level. So why not, buddy? Why not? It's not like anyone will ever catch you or know about it and it's not like there's a great risk of getting your own daughter pregnant. Oh, my dear, merciful God, I stood there in that bathroom, staring at my daughter's nakedness and found myself beginning to believe that I truly could do this very wrong thing. That I could, when you come right down to it, rape my own daughter and completely get away with it.

God help me, that's precisely what I did, too.

Without even realizing it, my hand had started to stroke my cock through my jeans. It was a completely absent-minded action, one that I was totally oblivious to until I felt my right hand started to fiddle with the zipper. And it was then that the Father in me fell silent and the Man took over. Somehow a switch inside my head got flipped either on or off (depending on your perspective) and I undid my pants. Within seconds I had kicked off my pants and boxers from around my ankles and held my hardness in my hands, stroking it in preparation for this wholly sinful act. With a licentious lick of my lips, I walked up behind my daughter and placed my free hand on one of her butt cheeks. It felt just as soft and firm yet pliable under my touch as her breasts did, much to my sick delight. I felt the muscles under her skin, which was warm and intoxicating to my senses, and kneaded the flesh in eager anticipation. Go ahead, I told myself. You know you want to and you'll be the only one to ever know.

I got directly behind my beautiful Kelly, cock still hard in my hand, and lined the head up with her perfectly framed and exposed pussy lips. Before I actually placed myself inside her delicate folds, I slid my hand into them, caressing them gently and with near reverence. Much to my surprise (and joy), I found that her pussy was moist, as though she had always been ready for this invasion. I got my fingertips good and wet with her juices, brought them to my lips and tasted them. Ambrosia! Ambrosia and honey, the sweetest elixir God had ever created in His realm passed my taste buds and, from that moment onward, I was hooked. I knew, right then and there, that this would not be a one-and-only event. I would do this again as certainly as I would cross the threshold of Time itself and remove myself from its influence. I lined my cockhead up with my daughter's wet slit and began to gently push myself inside her warm depths.

My God, she was tight! Tight and warm and wet and soft, all at once. The inner walls of my daughter's exposed pussy gripped my cock like they were hungry for it, sucking me in as I pushed slowly and deliberately. I'm not extraordinarily well-endowed, but have been blessed with more than the average man- seven inches in length and roughly four inches in circumference. I slowly, carefully pushed inch after inch of this girl's own father's cock inside her entrance and relished it until, finally, my groin was flush up against the flesh of her ass and my balls slightly grazed the underside of her neatly shaven mound. The whole time I was looking down at this entirely wicked intrusion into my daughter's silent, helpless body, enthralled to watch as my cock slid inside her. And when I was fully inserted, I slowly, ever so slowly, began to pull out until just the head remained inside her. As I pulled outward, I thrilled at the sight of her inner lips as they pulled out with my shaft, gripping it tightly. Now fully committed to my perversion, I grabbed my daughter's hips and thrust myself back inside her as a low grown escaped my throat. Back out again, this time more quickly, and then back in. Slow, steady strokes of my cock into my daughter's pussy followed after that and, before I knew it, I was fucking her deeply and methodically.

I watched every insertion and near extraction of my cock as it slid within Kelly's succulent folds, totally enraptured by this illicit coupling. Within minutes my pace picked up and I thrust into her fully, sometimes with forceful glee. At times I could feel the very tip of my cock tap on her cervix as I pushed inside her as deeply as I could and each time it did, I had to force myself not to cum right then. For countless minutes I continued to pound away at my daughter's very womb until I couldn't stand it anymore. I had to cum. And then I was faced with the pentultimate decision: do I pull out of my daughter's pussy or do I follow my instictive desire to shoot her full of her father's cum, the very seed that had created her?

Oh, what an excruciating decision! And having my penis firmly planted inside her didn't help any. Ultimately, I did as any man probably would. I pushed myself as deeply inside this wonderfully beautiful young woman's pussy as I could and let loose with my cum. I actually felt the semen shoot out of me as it filled her entirely, my hips jerking lewdly into her frozen body as I released the contents of my testicles into the very core of her sex. I could feel her wetness on my groin as my cock spasmed inside her, jumping with each salvo of thick, white cum. And, almost as suddenly as it had begun, my orgasm ended, my hands still holding tightly to her trim and muscular waist while this hapless young lady's pussy soaked in her father's cum. I stood there, looking down at myself still joined at her sex, while my cock slowly but surely began to soften inside her. I don't know if it was from the exertion or from the realization of just how immense my actions had been, but I let out with a massive gust of air, as though I had been holding it for a lifetime. Finally, I pulled myself free from my daughter's cum-drenched pussy lips, her body still relatively as it had been before my onslaught, and watched in amazement as some of my cum lewdly spilled from her clenched, well-fucked cunt.

I couldn't believe what I had just done, but the evidence was there, right in front of me. I couldn't escape the enormity of it: I had just raped my daughter and no one would ever know (until now, as you're reading this). And, just as surely as I could see the results of my activity, so would my daughter, when I reinserted myself back into the Time/Space Continuum. Without any doubt in my mind I knew that she would sense what had happened to her, not knowing how or who, but definitely aware of the what. And you know what thought came to mind at that realization? I'll tell you: Well, at least she's about to take a bath.

How fucking sick is that, right?

But the truth is, I enjoyed that thought. I enjoyed it very much. My daughter, who was no stranger to sex and had once admitted to me that she liked it quite a bit, would feel the results of her father cumming as deeply inside her pussy as possible. At first she might be alarmed, but I had a sneaking suspicion that, when her mind caught up with the reality of the situation, she would be very pleased indeed. She once thanked me, pointedly, for getting her on birth control because she learned, through experience, just how sexy and thrilling it can feel to have a man's sperm harmlessly swimming inside her body. That was pretty much a direct quote, too. So, yes, I think that, once she somehow acknowledged the reality of what had happened, even without an adequate explanation, she would remain silent and hopeful that it might occur again someday. I was certain of it. After all, who knows a girl better than her father, right?

I quickly squelched any guilt I might have felt over what I had done, rationalizing that I had actually deposited a gift within her body, and pulled up my boxers and pants. I quickly fastened my jeans and turned, ready to leave the bathroom. As I held the door open, ready to exit, I turned once more to gaze at my daughter's just-fucked pussy. A single drop of my cum fell from her pussy lips and splattered almost silently on the floor. With a wolfish smile on my lips, I left the scene of my crime and decided to leave my Between state, my ears perked and eager to hear my daughter's reaction through the bathroom door after I closed it behind me.

With a practiced thought and slight shift in perception, I suddenly found myself back in the world of motion and activity. I heard the happy humming of my wife in the kitchen, the sound of George Clooney's voice on the TV, the rush of the bathwater as it filled the tub and the surprised gasp of my daughter as realization struck her like a ton of bricks.

"Mmmmm!" she groaned with satisfaction, but that was quickly followed by, "Oh, my- what the FUCK!" I heard Kelly exclaim on the other side of the bathroom door. "What the- holy fucking hell! What the fuck!?"

I chose, at that moment, to gently knock on the door. "Kelly? Are you okay in there?"

"Huh?" came her surprised reply. "Dad?"

"It's me, Kelly. I thought I heard you in there. Are you okay? What's wrong?"

"Oh, uhm," her answer was slow in the coming, as though she was thinking carefully about what she was going to say. "Uh, nothing, I guess."

"You guess?" I said. "What I just heard didn't sound like nothing, honey. Are you okay?"

"No, I'm fine. I just, uh, got a weird text message on the phone," she said, lying through her teeth. "That's all. Nothing important. Just one of my, uhm, friends acting stupid." And then, very quietly, I heard her say to herself, "Where the fuck did all this shit come from?"

"So you're okay, then?" I asked her, knowing full well that she was faced with one hell of a mystery between her legs, wondering just how the hell someone had deposited a full load of baby-batter inside her pussy without her knowing it.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just surprised, I guess. By the text message. Listen, Dad, I'm about to, uh, take a hot bath. Can we talk about this in a little bit?"

At that moment I decided to go Between again and opened the bathroom door when the world once again fell silent. I saw my daughter with one leg propped up on the toilet lid, one hand holding her pussy lips wide open as a rather large globule of my jism pooled at the opening and the other hand damn near stuffed inside her mouth. My daughter, unknowingly, was sucking down a healthy dollup of her father's cum into her mouth. Her eyes were closed as she relished the taste and I felt myself start to harden again as I wondered if I could somehow give her yet another little surprise. But then I decided that once was enough, for now. I'd let her be alone with her mystery gift. So I closed the door once more, the image of her sucking my cum from her fingers forever burned in my mind, and returned back to normal Time.

"Sure, honey," I said to her through the door. "Enjoy your bath. Mom's cooking dinner, so don't take too long, okay?"

"All right," she answered. "I'll be out in a little bit."

And so I left her alone to try and figure out how she'd just been fucked and filled with cum without her knowing about it. I walked back down the hallway towards the kitchen, satisfied that my sinful actions would never be exposed. When I got to the kitchen, I announced myself. "Mmm! Smells good!"

My wife turned to face me with a surprised expression on her face. "Hi, honey. I didn't hear you come in. I thought you were still outside doing that meditation thing you've been doing lately."

I gave her a shrug and a smile and said, "What can I say? Your husband's got secret talents that you've never been aware of."

"Clearly," she said. "And sneaking around like a ninja is one of them."

I approached her and planted a kiss on her lips, enjoying the delicious knowledge that I had just fucked our daughter and got away with it. "Well us ninja dads can't go around making ourselves known all the time, can we? Otherwise, what would be the point of all that training?" I looked around the kitchen and took a long, deep whiff of the smells it offered. "Looks like it's gonna be scrumptious," I said. "Spaghetti?"

"Mm-hm," Sarah answered as she turned back to resume her work on the salad. "Could you tell Kelly that dinner will be ready in about fifteen minutes, please?"

"She's taking a bath," I informed her, "but I've already told her that you're almost done with dinner. She said that she won't be long."

Sarah laughed. "Well, I hope you're right. She left her cell phone in here on the counter, so at least she won't have that to distract her."

I looked over at the countertop where we usually dropped things when we came into the house- keys, mail and other sundry items. Sure enough, there was our daughter's cell phone, sitting serenely on a stack of week-old junk mail. "Hmm," I said. "Maybe I'll hold onto this and give it to her when we're done eating. We wouldn't want her to be texting in between bites, would we?"

My wife giggled slightly. "Oh, heavens forbid. But what the hell? It might be fun to watch her scramble around, looking for the damn thing. Sometimes, I swear, I wonder why we even let her have it in the first place."

As I pocketed the phone I said, "Because neither of us wants to deal with the bitch-fest that'll ensue if we take it away. Face it, honey: teens and cell phones go together these days like dogs go with leashes."

"Ha! If only she'd start to think of it as a leash, the way we do, she might use it less. Have you seen our usage lately? It's off the chart! I'm beginning to wonder when she has the time for school, what with all the talking on the phone that she does."

"Thankfully we don't have to worry about it interfering with school until August, when it's back in session. If it'll please you, honey, I'll have a talk with her about using it so much."

My wife snorted with derision. "Good luck with that, Jonathan. You'd have better luck getting that mustard seed to move the proverbial mountain."

"You never know," I replied with a knowing smirk. "After all, Ninja Dads have all kinds of secret weapons."

"Yeah, well, if you have a secret weapon that will convince our daughter to start being mindful of how much it costs to have those things, please be sure to share it with your adoring wife."

I walked up behind her, planted a quick kiss on her earlobe and said, "Now what's the point of having a secret weapon if I go and share it with the uninitiated?" My wife playfully bucked her hips to push me away and she laughed. "Don't worry, honey. I'll talk with her, okay?"

"Fine," Sarah said. "I'll trust you to do your thing with her. Lord knows that you've had more luck influencing her behavior these last few years than I have. Now... go get yourself ready for dinner. It'll be ready in a few minutes." She glanced over my shoulder at the sauce and cried out. "Or, maybe not!" With that, she bolted past me and started to fuss over what looked like a slightly unexpected mess. I decided to follow my wife's orders and go get cleaned up. As I walked back towards our bedroom, which had a bathroom of its own, I noticed the stickiness I felt around my groin. Yes, indeed. I'd need to clean that mess up before I sat down to dinner. Having just fucked my daughter was bad enough, but sitting at the dinner table with her pussy juice still soaking into my cock shaft would've been... tacky.

----------------------------------------------

After dinner we all three sat down in the living room to watch a movie, an action flick starring Nicholas Cage. Halfway through it my wife stretched and yawned, a sure sign that it was time for her to hit the sack. Like clockwork, my wife is. When 11 o'clock rolls around, she immediately heads for bed since she has to wake up earlier than Kelly and I. My wife works for a tech company whose sole purpose is to make life miserable for its empoyees by starting the day shifts at six in the morning. As an upper-level exec in the company, Sarah must be there before everyone else to make sure that the day's projects are on track and properly staffed. When a particularly exciting action sequence came to an end in the movie, my wife stood up from the couch she and I were sharing.

"It's that time," she announced to us. She leaned down to kiss me lightly on the lips. "Enjoy the rest of the movie, honey. I love you."

I smiled lovingly at her and said, "Sleep well, hon. And I'll be sure to set the alarm, as always."

"Thanks," she replied and then left Kelly and I to finish watching the movie.

Kelly, Goddess of the DVD Remote, sat up from the love seat she'd occupied and paused the movie. "Time for an intermission," she said, following her mother out into the hallway and heading towards the kitchen. As she left she tossed the remote to me for safekeeping.

I stayed seated where I was, knowing that my daughter was in the kitchen to search for her cell phone. She wouldn't find it, of course, because I still had it in my pocket. Which meant that she'd come back through in a minute or two. And, sure enough, a minute passed by when she came back into the living room with a somewhat concerned expression on her face. "What is it?" I asked her.

"Oh. Uhm. Nothing," she answered. "Just looking for my cell phone."

"I thought you had it with you in the bathroom earlier?" I said, knowing what the truth was. She had only told me that because it was the only way to excuse her gasp when she found that her pussy had been mysteriously filled with cum. My cum, unbeknownst to her.

"Oh. Yeah. I did, didn't I? I guess I can-"

I pulled the phone out of my pocket and said, "I found it in the kitchen earlier, before dinner." I held it up for her to take while giving her a look which indicated that I'd very much like an explanation as to how it was in the kitchen when, just moments before, she'd told me that it was in the bathroom with her.

Kelly blushed slightly, knowing that she'd been caught in a white lie. "I, uh... sorry." She took the phone from me and glanced at the call log with an almost palpable air of disinterest.

"So... you're not going to tell me what really went on in there earlier?"

She glanced up at me from the phone and then back down at its glowing screen. She closed it slowly as she considered her answer. "I... I'm not exactly sure I should," she said tentatively. "Actually, I'm not really too clear on what happened in there myself. Something just, uh, surprised me, I guess."

I arched an eyebrow at her. "Something you felt you had to lie about, eh?" Silence hung in the air for a beat and then I decided to let her off the hook. "It's okay," I said with an unconcerned wave of my hand. "I understand that, sometimes, girls need to have their little secrets. As long as it's nothing too serious, I won't bother you about it. It's, uh, not too serious, is it?"

My daughter tilted her head to one side as she considered it and then shook her head. "I don't think so, no. Nothing major."

I smiled blandly, knowing full well what was probably going through her mind, but let it pass. I patted the seat next to me, which my wife had vacated just a few moments before, and offered it to Kelly. "Care to join me? Your mom left it nice and warm..."


Kelly gave me a sweet smile, one that reminded me of the days when she was so young and tiny as a little girl, and nodded her head. Within seconds she was leaning up against me and I wrapped a fatherly arm around her shoulders as I hit the play button on the DVD remote. The movie resumed and we watched it in silence. A few minutes later, Kelly stretched out and laid down with her head in my lap. And there we both stayed until the credits started rolling. I turned the DVD player off with the remote, tossed it aside and looked at my daughter, who was now dozing quietly on top of my legs. There, in the light provided only by the static on the TV, I regarded my beautiful daughter as she slept peacefully, completely trusting that I would protect her while she dreamed of God knows what. She looked so innocent and serene that it melted my heart. It was moments like this that I had come to truly appreciate about fatherhood. I mean, that's what it was about, right? Those perfect moments when all was quiet and a parent could still feel like a guardian, regardless of how old their child may be. Think whatever else you may about me, I said it before: I truly do love my daughter, lecherous notions be damned.

nightshadow
nightshadow
2,785 Followers