Discovery of the Moment Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nightshadow
nightshadow
2,776 Followers

But the day's events still hadn't left my mind. Even as she slept, I recalled the memory of how tight my daughter's pussy was as I had fucked her without her knowing. I daresay that the moment will forever stay burned in my mind as a turning point for me. The point where all my illicit fantasies, so deeply buried and latent that I had barely been aware of them, came to fruition. It was the moment when I realized that, with my ability to step outside of time, the world truly was my oyster and I could do literally anything I wanted with virtually no repercussions. And in that perfect moment of serenity, with my daughter asleep on my lap, I decided to step outside of time once more.

The static on the TV screen froze, my daughter's steady breathing stopped and the world once again fell silent. I looked down at her sleeping form and allowed my lecherous side out for just a few moments. Without caution or preamble I reached across the front of her oversized tee-shirt and slipped my hand down the top of her shirt to touch the flesh of my daughter's breast. It barely even registered in my lust-filled brain that she wasn't wearing a bra, but that factoid was just an elemental bit of nothing- I was surprised to feel that her nipple was hard as a button, much like it had been when I felt her up earlier in the bathroom. I gently kneaded the soft flesh for a few moments and then decided to just let it be for now. I stood up carefully so as not to disturb her and looked down at my frozen daughter, mildly surprised to see that her head didn't move to take up the void I'd left in the couch cushion. Her head hung in mid air as though I was still sitting beneath her. How weird a sight that was to see, let me tell you.

I closed my eyes and willed the lecherous old bastard within me to go away while the father in me took over. With absolute care, I picked my daughter up off the sofa and carried her into her bedroom, where I gently laid her on her bed. I didn't bother with taking her nightshirt off or putting her under the sheets since I figured that she would wake up enough on her own to do that later on. I kissed her lovingly on the cheek and then left her alone. A moment later, I found myself in the bed I shared with my wife and, without another thought, laid down to sleep. Within minutes I was dead to the world and utterly ignorant of anything in it.

And I had forgotten, in my sleepiness, to set the alarm clock for my wife and, more importantly, to reinsert myself back into normal time. There I slept, in Between one second and the next, for an unknown amount of time in total silence as the world waited forever patiently for me to awake once more.

nightshadow
nightshadow
2,776 Followers