All Comments on 'Discovery of the Moment Ch. 06'

by nightshadow

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You got my vote

After having sat here and read the entire series of this story I must say the following:

You Rock.

The story has been well thought out and very enjoyable I hope to see more of your work in the future and will start reading your other postings very soon.

Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Read!

I totally enjoyed reading this series. I would also like to read about what happens next as he trains his daughter.

Did you continue the series under a different title?

This was a terrific read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent story

Though of course we come here to read for the naughty story lines, this one went well beyond just the sex.

This is a well thought out story that you could remove the sexual scenes, or replace them with societies view of acceptable behavior scenes, and sell it into a novel and movie. The concept and storyline was most enjoyable and I must say that although the sex was hot and did what I would expect it to (turn me on), it actually played a secondary part to the story itself.

Very good work here. You really should consider a re-write and taking this to "Hollywood" as a sci-fi adventure.

I would certainly go to see the movie and for the full book.

acgolfacgolfover 16 years ago
With the continuum in mind

As a great fan of H G Wells' "Time Machine," I took great enjoyment from your use of time as a continuous tread in your story. Your well written, immensely entertaining story is one that I would like to have continue. Mind you, I am not disappointed with where you stopped because my mind has continued for you having been given your push. Thank you for sharing this novel approach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Publish!!

You could sell a lot of books if you make this story a little more mainstream... It'd make a brilliant movie too! It's very hot as is, but mainstream would definitely make you a chunk of change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm enjoying this

This is a great story. Well written. I especially appreciate your proper use of grammer and spelling. It's very refreshing.

RenewerReneweralmost 12 years ago
Beautifully stated love

Sex can be easily written but deep, true, abiding love takes talent and understanding. You show that and impart it through the characters to the audience. Masterfully done sir, I applaud you and look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really love the story; bit

you're still using only using a few sexual activities / positions; these are supposed to be two very sexual / sensual people but they're not trying new things all of the time?

You've constantly been going back & forth as to whether they're going to have children; pick a path and stick to it. Dad can find another woman, and Kelly can find her own man.

also; in regards to children; too many of your stories are Dad impregnate daughter to create grand-daughter, then impregnate her (Dad would be approx 60 here). ARGH -- If Daughter has a son; then when she's 40 she could have children with her son would be 20, much more realistic and probable. Of course; if she has twins B/G, or pregnant more than once then the same could happen, or the children could mate for the next generation. Open up a little

They could operate under cover as PI's, Bounty Hunters, Treasure Hunters, etc... that would allow them to travel, set their own hours and so forth!

DKP

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The Between, The Fold... well it's better than The Upside-Down, at least. Yeah, yeah, I'm a Stranger Things fan, too. Who isn't? :) This chapter served to reinforce the fact that time is fucking weird :) But also wonderful.

You seem to keep going back and forth over whether or not they'll get together for real. And one minute she's talking about giving him kids someday, then the next she's saying we can't have kids or get married etc. This is confusing. I'm not sure if this is intended to be purposefully misleading to keep us guessing, but this isn't the way to do it. She says she's in love with him more than life then talks about possibly picking up a great guy in the future. Again, more uncertainly. At this point I'm just not going to expect anything and just see where it goes. That remark about having a daughter and teaching her how to please her daddy was... weird. That's essentially grooming which is just fucked up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous