Discreet Encounters - Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She blushed. 'I can't remember anyone saying that to me for ages. I love the idea of someone wanting me. I hope you're not just saying it.'

I smiled at her. 'I would never do that.' I took hold of her hand and casually brushed it against the front of my trousers, leaving her under no misapprehension as to how much I wanted her. She looked up at me, her eyes wide with surprise.

'Oh god, you're not just saying it, are you? I can't believe it.'

I lowered my lips to hers and our mouths joined in a deep, deep kiss. It was plainly obvious that she hadn't been kissed in such a passionate fashion for a very long time indeed and she was intent on enjoying every second of it. When our mouths did eventually part, I slid my hands down to her blouse and began undoing its buttons. She stood there passively, allowing me to take charge, but I could see her nibbling her bottom lip as if with trepidation.

I opened the front of her blouse and eased it backwards off her shoulders. She held her arms stiffly downwards so that it fell to the floor behind her. It revealed a white lacy bra that contained a pair of full but firm breasts. Her eyes scanned my face, clearly trying to judge my reaction.

'I'm going to take your bra off next', I said, smiling at her. 'I know it's not the traditional order but I want to see those beautiful breasts.'

I moved closer to her and, as I reached round to unfasten the catch of her bra, I kissed her again. Her bra came free and I slipped the straps off her shoulders. All that was keeping the bra in place was the pressure of my chest against hers; when I stepped back it fell from her breasts. I was right - they were indeed full but they were also firm, scarcely moving as they were freed. I wondered for a moment if perhaps they'd been enhanced but as I ran my hands over them it was clear they were entirely natural.

Her nipples were small but perky and they hardened as my fingers brushed them. A frisson of excitement ran down her body and her areola puckered as I touched her. I raised one of her nipples to my lips and sucked on it and teased it upwards with my tongue. Fliss threw her head back and let out a groan. The nipple went rigid in my mouth and, after a few moments, I transferred my attentions to the other. It didn't take long before it was as hard as the first and Fliss was moaning almost continuously. I released the nipple from my mouth and stepped back. I turned her to face my full-length mirror and stood behind her, reaching round to cup her breasts in my hands, to feel their weight.

'Your breasts are so beautiful', I said, looking at her reflection intently. By now I was fondling the nipples between my forefingers and thumbs and she was moaning quietly all the while. Her eyes kept shutting as the sensations overwhelmed her.

'They haven't been touched like that for a long time. I can feel...'

She seemed reluctant to finish the sentence.

'Feel what?' I pressed her.

'I'm embarrassed', she said, and then, hanging her head so that I couldn't see her eyes, 'If you keep on doing that, I feel as if I'm going to have an orgasm. I'm not used to it.'

'In that case, why don't we take off the rest of these things?' I murmured to her.

I didn't leave her any choice in the matter. I reached down for the side of her skirt, found the zip, and eased it down. The skirt released, I slipped it down her legs. Beneath the skirt, Fliss was wearing a slip and this, too, I eased down, leaving her in a pair of hold-ups and white lace panties that matched her now-discarded bra. I wondered about leaving her hold-ups on - it crossed my mind that a shy woman might feel less vulnerable if she kept them on - but I really wanted to see her completely naked, so I knelt to slide them down and free them from her feet. Having done so, I rested each of her bare feet in turn on one of my thighs and stroked them.

'You've got really pretty feet', I remarked.

'I try to look after them', she replied.

I stood up in front of her and looked her up and down. The sight was amazing and I could feel my cock stirring in my pants. It was tempting to remove her panties there and then but I thought she might feel awkward if she was to be completely naked while I was still fully dressed. She clearly expected me to finish undressing her, though, because it seemed to take her by surprise when I began to remove my shirt.

She watched intently as I removed my clothes, which made me remarkably grateful for all the tuition I'd received at Caroline's hands. I was delighted that it all worked so perfectly when doing it for real. Within moments I stood in front of Fliss wearing just my briefs. I paused while she ran her gaze down my body, letting it come to rest on the bulge in my underwear, then I hooked my thumbs into the waist of the briefs and pushed them down my legs. As they fell to the floor, I stepped out of them and stood completely naked in front of her.

It sounds ridiculous but I'd been panicking about this moment. What if, when I removed my briefs, my cock simply hung there, limply? I knew that it had never happened before - I've always had at least a partial erection when the time has come to remove that final piece of clothing. This time, though, the thought that I was on trial hung over me but it turned out I had nothing to worry about. The sight of the near-naked Fliss in front of me guaranteed me a perfectly respectable erection and, with my pubic hair neatly trimmed, it seemed to have more presence than usual.

Fliss blushed. 'You're the only man apart from my husband I've seen naked since we became boyfriend and girlfriend', she said quietly. 'And I don't see my husband naked very often these days.'

I moved closer to her. 'May I touch it?' she asked.

I nodded. Her hand reached out somewhat tentatively and her fingers lightly took hold of the head.

'I've never seen an uncircumcised man before. I like it.'

The fingers of one hand drifted softly up and down the length of my shaft while her other hand cupped my balls.

'I don't know why but it seems funny to look at it and to know that within a few minutes it's going to be inside me.'

'In that case, maybe I'd better take these off', I said, putting my hands on the sides of her panties.

She nodded. 'Yes, I want you to', she whispered.

I slipped the panties down her legs and knelt in front of her to free them from her feet. I could just have let them fall to the floor so that she could step out of them but, by kneeling, I'd brought my eyes down on a level with her sex. I lifted each of her feet in turn, exposing her even more to my view. Although she was unshaved, she, too, had trimmed her pubic hair, leaving her slit fully visible. As well as being long, it was tightly closed, hiding all signs of her clit and inner labia. I couldn't wait to spread her open to reveal her inner secrets.

'I wondered about shaving completely', she explained, noting the focus of my gaze, 'but I was worried that my husband might notice and would want to know why I'd done it.'

'That's a relief', I assured her. 'I'm glad you didn't. You look perfect and very enticing just as you are.'

I brushed my hand lightly over her sex, making her shiver. I was suddenly in two minds. My original thought was that we would indulge in gradual, gentle lovemaking with lots of foreplay. However, it suddenly occurred to me that if she hadn't been fucked in a long while she was probably going to have an urgent need to be fucked straight away. The glistening signs of wetness that I could see emerging from between her outer lips suggested that she was more than ready.

I stood up, took Fliss in my arms, and murmured in her ear.

'Unless you want me to take you right now, right here, shall we get on the bed?'

She giggled at the thought I'd planted in her mind. Those few words did exactly what was needed. I knew that in that instant it suddenly dawned on her how incredibly desirable she felt. A man wanted her and was even thinking of fucking her standing up, so great was his need for her.

'I can't believe this is happening', she said, as I led her to the bed and laid her back on it. 'I never, ever imagined that I would want to go to bed with another man but now it seems like the most natural thing in the world.'

I wasn't sure whether her words were intended for me or if they were for her own reassurance.

I lay down beside her and gently parted her legs. I wanted her to feel that she was open to me, ready to accept me into her. I wanted the anticipation to build her arousal so that when I penetrated I would straightaway sink the whole way into her.

I lightly caressed her face, brushing a few stray hairs away from her eyes. She looked up at me with a mixture of desire, urgency, and even a little uneasiness. She desperately wanted to have sex, but her mind still had doubts as to whether this was what she should really be doing.

I leaned over and, cupping a breast, drew the nipple towards my mouth. It hardened as soon as I sucked on it, and she started to moan. I felt her legs spread wider, almost involuntarily, her mind willing her body to make room for me between her thighs. She grabbed hold of my hand and dragged it down between her legs, forcing it into her slit. She was soaking wet - absolutely gushing.

Having placed my hand where she so desperately needed it, she reached out and seized my cock in her hand.

My fingers explored her sex. There was no point in finesse; her need to be fucked had become paramount. As I opened her tight slit, I found that her inner labia were so tiny that they formed no obstacle as I penetrated her vagina with first one finger and then two. She moved her body, trying to make it easier for her to accommodate my probing fingers, but it only took a moment or so before she was thoroughly open and accessible. With my thumb, I explored the upper part of her slit. Like her inner lips, the clit was small but there was no mistaking its hard, aroused tip. She let out another long groan as I brushed my thumb over it.

'Now, I need you inside me, now, please... I want you to...' She hesitated slightly before uttering the word. I guessed it wasn't one she used very often. '...I want you to fuck me.'

There was no mistaking the urgency that was consuming her. I moved between her legs, took hold of my cock and rubbed its head up and down her slit. Then, having guided it to her entrance, I pushed and it sank into her. She gasped as she felt it open her up, experiencing for the first time in years the sensation of being stretched by a cock. As I started a steady thrust in and out of her, she looked up at me with a look that at first I mistook for alarm.

'Oh god, I'd forgotten how amazing this is. Just don't stop, please don't stop.'

Her eyes were wide open but unseeing; it was as if the only part of her that mattered, the only part of her that she could imagine, was between her legs. Then a tear formed in the corner of her eye and ran down her cheek. That seemed to bring her back from her reverie and she rubbed her hand across her cheek to wipe the tear away.

'I'm sorry', she said. 'I'm being silly now. It's just that... I hadn't realised how much I've missed this.'

Without interrupting the steady pace at which I was taking her, I kissed her face lightly where the tear had run.

'You're not being silly and there's nothing for you to be sorry about. I'm so thrilled that you're letting me give you this pleasure. Now all I want is for you to enjoy it.'

What surprised me was the lack of sound she made. It worried me at first, given the moans and groans that she'd made when I caressed her nipples and clit but it soon dawned on me that all her senses and energies were focussed on my cock inside her cunt. I knew how she felt - all I could think about was the incredible sensation of the warm, wet, silkiness that was wrapped around my cock.

'Harder', she urged me. I upped the pace of the fucking. 'Yes, like that, just like that.'

She grunted each time our pubic mounds collided as I sank into the depths of her. She whimpered as she felt my cock almost leave her body, and gasped as she felt it start its re-entry. Before long, the sounds began to merge into one continuous moan. For my part, I couldn't help but give a sharp gasp of breath in time with each thrust into her as the exquisite sensations I was feeling from her cunt began to overwhelm me.

'I'm going to cum', she gasped. 'You're going to make me cum. Fuck me harder, please fuck me harder.'

I increased my pace further still but I didn't think I could hold out much longer. I simply couldn't last, and I hoped desperately that her climax was close. Then I felt her body tense. Her back arched and her whole body lifted off the bed. She clenched hold of my outstretched arms, and I felt her nails dig into me.

'Yesss, oh yessss, oh yessssss!' Her cries turned into one long wail.

I kept going for what can only have been a few more seconds and then she contracted powerfully around me, I literally exploded inside her. I didn't even feel it coming. My sperm just shot out into her in one long ejaculation.

'Chrissttt!!' The yell I gave must have been ear-splitting.

'Oh god, that was incredible', I eventually managed to gasp.

'Pardon?' she laughed. 'I can't hear you. I think I've gone deaf.'

After a few minutes to recover, I rolled off her and she relaxed back onto the bed, letting out a long sigh of satisfaction and contentment. We lay there for a few minutes just looking at each other, our hands gently touching.

'God, I needed that!' she said a while later. 'But I'm worried that the genie's out of the bottle now and I won't ever get him back in again.'

I wasn't quite sure what to say - I was hoping there would be absolutely no way for the genie to get back into the bottle - so I just kissed her.

*****

We lay there on the bed for a while. I'd been expecting that, after I'd had a chance to recover, we'd make love again, but this time with a lot of foreplay. I'd imagined exploring and touching every inch of her body, and it wasn't long before the thought of it was making me very hard again.

'No,' she said, 'what we did just now was unbelievable and I want to savour it. I don't want to spoil the magic. Do you mind? Couldn't I just go to sleep in your arms.'

'Of course I don't mind', I replied. 'Why don't you turn over and I'll put my arms round you while you go to sleep.'

She turned over and snuggled up, her back pressed against my chest, the soft cleft of her behind thrust against my cock. My reaction was inevitable.

'Someone's not going to sleep', she giggled. 'I tell you what. Why don't you put him inside me from behind? We could go to sleep like that, with you in me. Can we manage that?'

I'm not sure if she seriously thought we could stay like that without things progressing to a natural conclusion but I thought it worth a try. We manoeuvred ourselves so that I was able to slide back into her cunt and then I pulled her body tightly against mine so that there was no danger of me slipping out - at least, not yet awhile.

'Mmmmmm, that's good,' she murmured, 'that feels so very good. I'm so relaxed and satisfied I shall be asleep within seconds, but - how shall I put it - if you feel the need to relieve your tension, just take me. I want you to use me even if you think I'm asleep. My body's all yours.'

I took her at her word. I waited until I could hear the rhythmic breathing of deep sleep, and then I began to move gently inside her. She gave a quiet moan but she didn't seem to wake. My cock moved easily within her; even though she'd contracted and tightened considerably, she was still very wet from her own lubrication and the sperm from our earlier coupling that was still inside.

Maybe I should have stayed erect and tried to spend at least part of the night in the depths of her belly, but my need for this beautiful woman was far too great, and it didn't take long before I was erupting inside her again. A few moments later, I heard a quiet whisper from the other pillow.

'Thank you for wanting me. You don't know how much that means to me.'

*****

I woke in the morning to find the other side of the bed empty and a note lying on the pillow. I unfolded the single sheet of paper and read it.

'My sweet lover, last night was the most amazing thing that's happened to me in years. I feel as though I'm a new woman. I hope you don't mind me leaving while you were asleep. I'm no good at saying goodbyes and, in any case, I wanted to go while we're both glowing with the delight of our lovemaking. Think of me fondly, as I shall you. Fliss'

*****

A week later the phone rang. It was Fliss.

'Can I come round? I need to talk to you.'

I was free so I suggested that she come round straightaway.

'I've told Peter I want a divorce', she announced as soon as she'd sat down in my lounge.

A look of horror must have passed across my face. I'd heard of patients falling in love with their therapists and I wondered if something of that kind was happening now. Fliss was delightful and maybe, given time or under different circumstances... But all we'd had between us was one night of sex. She couldn't surely be intending to take such a huge step on the basis of that alone.

She burst out in laughter. 'You should see your face! I can guess exactly what you're thinking.'

The full story soon came out. After our night together, Fliss was determined that she wasn't going to put up with a dying, sexless marriage any more. The needs she'd been suppressing for so long had been re-awoken. She hadn't told her husband about us but she'd given him a choice. He could start to give her what she needed - something she knew that might be impossible after such a long time. If that was the case, they could either divorce so that she could find someone else or he could allow her to find what she needed elsewhere.

'Have you got a lover?' he'd demanded to know. She'd denied it; it wasn't as if I was a lover in the sense he'd meant.

She told him that she didn't want a lover as such. She wanted to keep their marriage. Despite the lack of sex, they still had a great deal between them. She didn't want the messiness that an affair - let alone an open marriage - might entail and she certainly wasn't going to do anything that might become public knowledge.

She'd passed him my card. Naturally, he'd demanded to know how she'd come by it, assuming she must have discussed their personal problems with a friend. She reassured him that Caroline had a stack of them and she'd popped one into her bag while Caroline wasn't looking. An arrangement of that kind - a professional lover - would, she'd told Peter, suit her down to the ground. No-one would know anything about it and, to the outside world, their marriage would be the same as it had always been. But she would be getting the regular fucking she wanted.

Peter had been taken aback when she used that word. He'd never heard her be so explicit before.

'Yes', she'd added affirmatively, 'I want to be fucked. I don't want an affair; I don't want a new husband; I just want to be regularly and thoroughly fucked, and I hope this man can do it.'

They'd talked at length. Her husband wasn't at all keen on the idea at first, but, of all the options with which she'd presented him, that was the least unappealing. He was unsettled by the idea of her paying for sex, but she overcame his reluctance by asking if he'd rather she had an affair. She mentioned J—, a man who loomed large in their circle of friends and was always flirting with her. He would have leapt at the chance of an affair with her, but he had no idea about discretion, as Peter knew all too well. News of an affair between them would soon be the leading gossip of South-West London.

So they'd agreed that Fliss should meet me and see if she liked me. Peter didn't need to know that things had already gone beyond that point.