Discreet Encounters - Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was delighted. Despite her lack of practice, Fliss was a surprisingly good lover and she had a gorgeous body. I particularly loved the way in which her cunt felt like a warm, wet, inviting glove around me; I loved her firm breasts and her hard nipples. I'd even been going to suggest that she might like to spend an occasional night with me, for free, something that Caroline had cautioned me against. ('No freebies', she'd warned. 'You're running a business.')

Now I would get to enjoy Fliss's wonderful body on a regular basis and, what's more, I was going to get paid for it.

'When shall we start?' I asked her.

She beamed at me. 'No time like the present, unless you've got some other pressing engagement. Perhaps this time I won't be in quite such a rush.'

I took her hand and led her through to the bedroom.

'You have no idea how pleased I am to see you', I said to her as I turned to face her.

She smiled back but made light of it. 'I bet you haven't had a moment to think of me with all those women queueing up at the door. I'm amazed you haven't had to get a PA to deal with the phone calls.'

'I'm having an automated system installed', I joked back. 'Press 1 for a fucking, press 2 for oral sex, press 3 for...'

She suddenly looked serious. 'I know I'm not going to be the only one in your life but do you mind if, when I'm here, we act as if I am? I mean, can we act as if I'm somebody very important in your life, your special lover, not just one of a number? You're very important to me.'

'Well, that should be very easy because you'll always be very important to me. I probably shouldn't say this but, if we'd met socially, I'm not sure if I'd have been able to resist you, married or not.'

I put my finger under her chin and tilted her face up towards mine.

'I now, I think, it's time for me to show you how special you are.'

We kissed deeply and, as we did so, I ran my hand over the front of her blouse. To my surprise, she wasn't wearing a bra.

'I'm lucky,' she explained, when our lips eventually parted, 'even though I'm quite big, I don't really need to wear one and it just feels so sexy without one. I love the feeling of the fabric rubbing over my nipples. You've made me want to feel sexy again. And I may as well tell you - you'll find out in a minute or two, anyway - I'm not wearing any panties either and it makes me feel so... accessible.'

The thought that she'd travelled on the tube to my flat, naked beneath her blouse and skirt, was incredibly arousing, as the bulge in the front of my trousers showed.

'There's only one problem, though', she said. Taking hold of my hand in one of hers, she raised her skirt with the other and put my hand between her legs. She was dripping.

'It started running down the inside of my legs', she admitted, sheepishly. 'I didn't know what to do. No-one's ever aroused me this much before. Every time I start thinking about you, it happens. That's why I had to tell Peter.'

'Oh god, Fliss', I moaned. 'I thought you didn't want this to turn into a rush. You have no idea what you're doing to me.'

'I think I do', she replied, as she reached down and felt for my trouser belt. She had it undone within seconds and the zip followed. She plunged her hand into the opening and grasped my cock. 'Mmmmm', she murmured, 'Maybe I'd better do something about this before it bursts.'

She slid my trousers down my legs, closely followed by my briefs. After all her efforts on my behalf, I was glad that Caroline couldn't see me like this, naked from the waist down, my cock standing upright from beneath my shirt tails and my trousers gathered round my ankles. Elegant it was not, but it didn't seem to worry Fliss. She knelt in front of me and ran her tongue round her lips. Then she looked up at me.

'I haven't done this for years,' she said, 'and it's never ended the way I want it to end now. I just hope I can remember what to do.'

With that, she opened her mouth wide and took me in. Her eyes gazed up at me as she moved her mouth around the head of my cock, her tongue exploring every millimetre of it. She grasped my foreskin firmly between her lips and pushed it back to expose the glans. I brushed her hair out of the way so that I had a full view of the spectacle. I couldn't stop myself letting out a long moan. She worked on me for a few minutes, gradually taking more of me into the warm wetness of her mouth, but then she paused for a moment.

'I'm sorry but I don't think I can take it the whole way in.'

'What you're doing is marvellous enough', I assured her.

She started again, running her tongue the whole length of my shaft two or three times before she took it back inside her mouth. She began to work more feverishly now, and I knew that I wasn't going to last very much longer. I began to thrust into her mouth in time with the movement of her lips. She looked up at me and gave a slight nod of her head, telling me that she wanted me to let go and fill her mouth. I was moaning solidly now and I could feel my orgasm getting closer and closer.

She wrapped a hand around the base of my shaft and began working it. That was all it needed. I felt the cum shooting up and out into her mouth. It pumped what seemed like four or five times, filling her copiously. She quickly pulled her mouth off my cock and tipped her head back, swallowing hard.

'Oh my god', she gasped. 'I never realised there would be so much.'

She sank her mouth back down onto me, sucking up every last drop of cum and licking my cock clean.

'Right,' she said eventually, as she stood up, 'now that we've got that out of the way, perhaps we can enjoy that less frantic lovemaking we keep promising ourselves.'

The first thing I had to do, of course, was to free myself of the trousers and underwear that were caught up round my ankles. I managed to do that and lose my shirt without too much fuss and then I was naked in front of her. My now flaccid cock hung down limply. She looked down at it and took it gently in her hands.

'That's the first time I've seen it like that', she grinned. 'Poor little thing!'

'Less of the little, please', I replied. 'It's your fault for wearing it out. It just needs a rest. And in the meantime, you could do with fewer clothes.'

I reached out and began undoing her blouse. It was soon spread open, revealing her amazing breasts. She brushed it off her shoulders and it fell down her arms and to the floor. There was some space between us and I reached across and took hold of her nipples, using them to pull her towards me. She gave a sharp gasp, which caused me to relax my hold a little.

'No, don't stop', she urged me. 'It took me by surprise but I like it, even if it does hurt a bit. In fact,' she added, resting her forehead on my shoulder so that I couldn't see her face, 'I like it because it hurts a bit but I can trust you not to hurt me too much.'

Keeping hold of her nipples, I drew her closer to the bed and then turned her to face the full-length mirror.

'How often do you look at yourself naked?' I asked. 'I mean, really look at yourself.'

'Not for a long time,' she replied, 'not until this last week. I have a couple of times since we... I wanted to know how you see me, I wanted to know what you see. Do you really like my body?'

'I could stare at it for hours and never tire of it.'

She gave an appreciative murmur and pressed back against me. I slipped my hand to the side of the skirt and released the zip. It fell to the floor and she stepped out of it, kicking it away to the side. That left her completely naked, revealing that she had shaved.

'I thought I would', she said. 'I was hoping you might go down on me and I thought you'd prefer it without any hair in the way.'

'It looks incredibly inviting.'

I cupped her breasts and took their weight in my hands. That caused her to giggle and she looked at my reflection in the mirror.

'You really like them, don't you?'

'Mmm,' I murmured in her ear, 'yes I do.'

I ran my hands down her body, pausing for a moment on the gentle roundness of her tummy before continuing down to her sex. She rested her head back against my shoulder and moaned lightly as my fingers touched lightly on the newly smooth skin around her slit.

'Touch yourself', I whispered to her.

'Please...'

'I want to see you touch yourself.'

'I've never done it - not in front of anyone. I'm embarrassed.'

'But you do touch yourself?'

She gave a cautious nod. 'Sometimes.'

'So?'

I took her hand in mine and guided it between her legs. I pressed gently on her fingers so that one of them slipped between her outer lips and into her slit. She let out a moan. I brushed her hair out of the way and began kissing her on the nape of her neck. She began to whimper as I did so.

'Open your eyes and look at yourself.'

'I can't', she pleaded.

With one of my hands I kept up the pressure on that of hers that was between her legs; with the other I took hold of one of her nipples and pulled on it, twisting it between my fingers.

'Look at yourself; you're so beautiful.'

Her eyes flickered open, shut, and then opened again. She groaned as she took in the sight reflected in the mirror. I pressed on the finger that was in her slit and she groaned even louder. The tip of her finger slipped into her vagina.

'You're very wet, aren't you?'

She nodded. 'Yes', she groaned.

I guided her hand up through her slit so that her now-wet finger found her clit.

'Oh no!' she moaned, but she went on caressing her clit, no longer needing my encouragement. I took the opportunity to move my hand down and slip two fingers into her wet hole.

'You're going to cum, aren't you?'

'Don't make me do it, please don't make me do it.'

There was no sign of her stopping, though. Her moans became incessant and I felt her start to shake. I withdrew my hand from her cunt and put my arms under hers to support her, while my hands took hold of her breasts and nipples again.

'Oh, you bastard', she groaned. 'How did you get me to do this?'

The hand between her legs was almost a blur as she worked her clit into a frenzy. Her legs sagged and her head fell forwards as the sensations overwhelmed her. I took almost her full weight on my arms as I felt the climax build and burst in her.

I turned her to the side and eased her down onto the bed, where she collapsed onto her side. I lifted her legs up onto the bed and stretched her out while she recovered from her orgasm. I lay down beside her and held her close to me. She sighed quietly in my arms.

She eventually opened her eyes and looked at me searchingly.

'You're quite something, aren't you?' she stated. I wasn't sure which way I was supposed to take that but I assumed it was teasingly uncomplimentary. 'How did you know that would make me cum like that?'

'I expect we're going to be discovering all sorts of things about you.'

'Are we?' she asked. She paused, thinking about it. 'I really can't believe I did that. I don't masturbate very often and I've certainly never let Peter watch me doing it. For god's sake, I've never even talked to him about masturbation. I've known you for a week and I've just fucked myself in front of you, and watched myself doing it in the mirror to boot.'

'But it was good, though, wasn't it?'

'You know damn well it was. I came even harder just now than I did last week and I thought that was fantastic. But we seem to be having a problem getting round to that gentle lovemaking we keep talking about.'

'Maybe we should give that a try now', I suggested. I released her from my arms and laid her back on the bed. As I gazed intently at her naked body, I noticed that her arms and hands tensed, as if she was about to try to cover herself up.

'I'm not as slim as I used to be. I seem to be adding weight all over. It never seemed to matter before but now I desperately want to be slim again.'

I kissed her lightly on the lips. 'You are incredibly beautiful just as you are and I wouldn't want there to be an ounce less of you. I just enjoy seeing you naked, it's such a wonderful sight.'

She blushed a little but said nothing. I ran my fingers gently across her tummy and down her hips, assuming they were among the parts she was most sensitive about. She moaned slightly and, encouragingly, she didn't seem to flinch in reaction as I touched her there. I shifted my attention to her face and neck, letting my fingers trail incredibly lightly across her skin. Her moaning increased as I did so.

'Mmmm, that's so nice. Please don't stop', she whispered.

I moved my fingers round to the nape of her neck and stroked her gently around and into her hairline, eliciting a shiver of pleasure from her. From there I ran my fingers down over her shoulders and chest to her breasts. Her nipples stood proud and hard and her areola puckered under my touch. I couldn't resist leaning over and taking them in my mouth for a moment or two.

But then it was time to increase Fliss's level of arousal. I turned my attention to her legs, running my fingers up and down them, teasing the insides of her thighs, which parted wider and wider in reaction. From her thighs, I continued my fingertip strokes up and over her tummy, but carefully avoiding the sex itself though, sadly, there was no longer any hair there to brush my fingers through. I might have to have a word with her about that.

I kept repeating the stroking, first one leg, then the other. She soon started to squirm; her labia swelled and parted, revealing not just the tiny clit and inner lips within the slit between them but also the inviting, open hole into her vagina. Her wetness oozed out. Despite having cum only minutes before under the onslaught of her own fingers, she was ready for more.

I slipped a finger into her. Even though I entered her very gently, it brought a gasp from her. Another, louder one followed when I added a second finger, stretching her opening. She winced slightly and I went to pull my fingers out but she grabbed my hand and held it where it was.

'No, don't stop. Stretch me wider, please, I can take it.'

I eased a third finger into her. Although she had a long slit, I'd never realised quite how petite and tight her actual opening was. It barely seemed large enough to take a good-sized cock but now it gaped obscenely open, stretched around my three probing fingers.

'Is that alright?'

She nodded. 'It hurts a bit but it's ok. The feeling of being stretched is so exciting. I'm trying to imagine how it must look to you - the sight of my body completely open to you, being able to see inside me.'

She wriggled, trying to manoeuvre my fingers to her most sensitive spots. I worked with her, exploring to find the rough, spongy patch of her G-spot. It was totally obvious from Fliss's reaction when I made contact with it. Using firm pressure, I stroked it with a 'come hither' movement.

Feeling another orgasm beginning to build in her, I leaned over and put my mouth to her clit, teasing it with my tongue and adding to the sensations that my fingers were creating as they worked inside her.

Suddenly, Fliss pushed my head away from her sex and grabbed hold of my hand, pulling it out from inside her.

'Inside me, I need you inside me, quickly, before I cum. I want to feel your cock in me when I cum.'

I wasted no time in getting between her widespread thighs. She took hold of my cock and dragged it to her gaping hole and all it took was one single thrust to sink the whole way in. Her cunt was warm, extremely wet and more than welcoming. Having penetrated deeply, though, I withdrew so that the head of my cock was only a couple of inches inside her cunt and would rub across her G-spot.

Her orgasm, when it came, took her by surprise. As she told me afterwards, there wasn't that sharp intensity of a clitoral orgasm; it seemed fuller, more deeply powerful, and more emotional than anything she'd experienced before. Indeed, it was so emotional that she burst into a flood of tears, which very nearly put me off my stride. If it wasn't for the fact that she hugged me close to her and whispered in my ear how much she wanted me to cum inside her, it might have proved disastrous. As it was, the rawness of the language she used powered me on to my own orgasm very shortly afterwards.

*****

We lay in bed for an age until Fliss announced that, sadly, she really had to get home as she was due to meet some friends that evening. I couldn't help wondering if those friends would notice a difference in her.

She got up out of bed and went to take a shower. I thought about joining her but I had a good idea what that might lead to and she really did have to go. But, at least, when she came out, I persuaded her to stand naked in front of me so that I could memorise every inch of her beautiful body. What particularly pleased me was that, whereas before, she'd stood a little hunched and embarrassed when she'd been naked in front of me, now she stood straight and proud, revelling in the fact that a man loved her body so much.

And as for the fact that we were to be regular lovers...

Keep an eye out for future discreet encounters.