All Comments on 'Discussion with a Wife of a Cuck Ch. 01'

by wantyou

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
OH SHIT! I would love my wife to do this. I have

such a hardon I am going to be late for work. This is so fucking hot and sounds so real. The white women wants a black cock as bad as her husband wnats to see her get it. This one is really hot! Now I can't wait for the little bitches with little dick, you know who you are, to start crying!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
You tried to get the wife to realize she is

hurting her husband, both physically and emotionally, and on that I give you a few points. Otherwise, you take what is fantasy in marriage and allow the people to become a completely disfunctional family. The husband is gradually being removed from the marriage by what is now beginning to be an uncaring and unconcerned wife. The real sufferers in this marriage will be the children, their lives are already being harmed by mother not being there for them at times, it will only increase until they do not matter to her any longer. Yes, she will learn about bulls and to be used by groups, to be gangbanged, and eventually to be pimped out to earn money for her lover. Or worse, yet become an addict on drugs with AIDS, funny how most of the time these women are attracted to the lower strata of the black society. Hopefully, before then hubby will realize what is going on, that the faithful loving spouse he had is nothing more than a used corrupt slut, get his divorce keep the children in his home and let her go on the streets or to her lover and find out how much he really wants her in his bed. Most women unfortunately say they think with their emotions and feelings, yes it is feelings, but the feelings occur in what they should be giving to their husbands. A slut and cheater by any other name is a slut and cheater. She is right, cheaters cant change, they will always be cheaters. She is hung up on the romantic notion that two different colored people make erotic sex. Wait till she tries Mexican, asian, and then native american, goodness so many fantasies to go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Not my favorite

I have to give you some points for your format. It's differs from the usual narrative, and allows some opportunities for discussion that otherwise might be difficult. As for the story itself, I can't possibly imagine a couple staying together in this particular situation. I find it a little too unrealistic. Your fantasy, maybe, but not mine.

NeedYouNeedYouabout 17 years ago
Good start to what could be the best story

about cuckolding and why couples begin to experience it. The writing is different and I love the back and forth discussion whth the white women and the blck man. It should be very hot as it moves forward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
You loist me at Tyronne

not as bad as it could have been

subgentsubgentabout 17 years ago
We all have our fantasies we live out...

Interesting dialog, and based on the numbers of people who have at least one affair, and never realized the problems they caused until they were caught, i can understand the reality of what is beign written. How many men on their first affair are living a fantasy of having their cake and eat it too? Logic dictates that it will end, and badly at that. But men (and i am presuming the ladies) are self deluded into enjoying the fruits of cheating as well as their regular due. Hind sight is 20/20, for foresight is usually blinded by the emotions of sex and fantasy.

So all in all i can relate to all three parties of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Do not understand

I have read all kinds of stories on Lit, and I can never understand this fetish. It seems like white dudes who have issues with themselves, women who hate white men, and white female race fetishists, throw all of these super-hero characteristics on black men in these stories and for me it requires far too much suspension of belief. I work with blacks and they are not anything like the way they are portrayed in these stories. I just don't see the rage, which is why I can neither get enjoyment from these stories nor take seriously the writing by the authors who specialize in this fetish. Just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
See wimp? There are many sick minded that love you

You re sick...you need medical help

maybe your wife like to go black...you know why? because they are black cos they are made from all the shit of tha whites...your wife living with you for sure like the shit that you are...so she loves blacks also

Phone your mother maybe she let you cry in her arms

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

You are so full of shit,no man would alow any man to keep fucking his wife, she would have the sorest cunt in town from tne beating she got that she would not be able to fuck any more,she would have ahard time pissing andif her new man dident like that he would have a hard time sucking air.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Old51

Die SOON!!!!

Thank you

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

I love the way you write, how you increase the level of exciting throughout the story by making questions!!! 5 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

FIRST LET ME SAY THE WIFE WOULD FIND HER ASS IN HER HANDSHE WOULD FIND HER SELF OUT IN THE STREET AND IF SHE EVER WOULD BARTHER ME AGAIN HER AND HER FRIEND WOULD LOOKING FOR THEMSELFS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

YOU SUCK EAT SHIT AND BARK AT THE MOON FUCK YOU AND EVERY ONE YOU KNOW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous