Discussion with a Wife of a Cuck Ch. 03

Story Info
Does husband really want to be a full time cuckold?
2.9k words
3.71
86k
21

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wantyou
wantyou
93 Followers

1/25 E-mails

I wrote: Hey babe! thanks for that. It's fun talking to you about all of this. You're making me hot baby. I have something to chat about with you.

Alice wrote: Yes, this is lots of fun!

I wrote: My lover does this when I leave. She showers and then she has her husband eat her pussy some more. I'm sure she tries or actually does hold my cum in her pussy and he eats it too I'm sure. Do you do any of this with Matthew?

Alice replied: I don't try and hold it in on purpose, but I am sure that Matthew does eat some of Tyrome' cum that is in there.

I asked: When you get home from being with Tyrome do you shower and then does Matthew go down on you right away as you tell him what you did?

Alice replied: I have, I guess it depends on how I feel. If I am sticky and sweaty and feeling gross I will shower.

I asked: Do you have any feeling about your husband eating your lover's cum?

Alice replied: I have to admit that it turns me on!

I wrote: When you meet your lover and then come back home do you offer or do anything for Matthew to try and make it OK?

Alice replied: Sure, I will have sex with him, and tell him what Tyrome and I did.

I asked: Do you have sex with him that same night when you get home?

Alice replied: Sometimes, depending how I feel I will

I asked: Do you tell him what you and Tyrome did while he's fucking you or eating you? Alice replied: Yes, it gets us both hot to have me tell him what nasty things I did with Tyrome, or what he did to me!

I asked: Do you feel any guilt now? It doesn't sound like you have any guilt any more. Alice replied: Sometimes there is some guilt, yes, but there is less than when I first started with Tyrome.

I wrote: Yes that's usually how it feels. Less and less. We count on that a lot. The periods of time you feel guilt are much less each time you are with him too, right? Soon you'll have none at all. So now you don't feel badly for giving your body and your sex to a black man, for fucking someone else other than your husband?

I asked: Do you think you could fuck another man, a black man if Tyrome moved on?

Alice replied: Yes. The guilt is less, and part of it is that Matthew gave me permission. And yes, I would get another black stud to fuck me if Tyrome moved on.

I asked: Do you think Matthew would go for that?

Alice replied: Not sure, never talked to him about it, probably

I asked: What does Matthew tell you when you see Tyrome so often now and he sees how well fucked you are?

Alice replied: I think he is jealous sometimes, but like I have said before, he is the one that said it was OK to fuck black men

I wrote: Alice you wrote before: Sometimes we do talk about Matthew and how this maybe be effecting him, but Tyrome doesn't seem to care, as long as we get to fuck.

I replied: Well of course not. Tyrome doesn't care about how Matthew feels he has his woman now almost full time to enjoy. But Alice this is what I need from you for the story. What do you say about how you think it is effecting Matthew? What you say and what Tyrome tells you is important. Please think and tell me what you say to Tyrome and his reply.

Alice replied: I don't understand this question!

I wrote, Alice you wrote: We definitely talk about how Matthew can't please me like Tyrome can and how much I love his big black cock. Tyrome tells me that I am now a slut for black cock and I have to agree with him.

I replied: Tyrome loves to hear that your husband can't please you now. It makes him know you are his for sure. He gets a real high off of you confessing that your husband can't keep up. He knows you'll go with him deeper into black sex. You are really ready for an additional man now. He'll soon be talking to you about having both your holes filled at the same time. He'll want to DP you soon baby. Would you be willing to try that? Alice replied: I have to admit I have thought of DP, and it is a very hot fantasy! I am willing to try it

I asked: How about a complete vacuum, 3 cocks one in each hole?

Alice replied: Yes

I wrote: Again I would really like to hear what you two say about this. It would really be good for the story.

I asked: Do you talk about when Matthew is upset or tells you he doesn't like something?

You replied: Sure, that may come up, I might tell him about a fight or disagreement that Matthew and I might have had....especially if we are smoking a little weed.

I wrote: I was more concerned about you talking to him about moving Matthew deeper into being a cuckold. Or maybe it's Tyrome who talks to you about that, does he?

Alice replied: We have not specifically talked about making Matthew cuckold, and I had not ever heard of the work until reading Literotica

I asked: Or maybe you talk to him about Matthew getting more upset with you meeting Tyrome more and more.

Alice didn't reply

Alice asked: Do you smoke weed at all with Millie?

I replied: No we don't smoke anything. We're kind of health nuts. Actually she is so hot and active she doesn't need any drugs!! God she would be a wild animal if she smoked! :)) Maybe I should try it on her!

I asked: Did Tyrome introduce to weed?

Alice replied: Yes, he did...I never tried it when I was younger, mainly because I was always the "good girl" so it was exciting to try it!

I asked: So do you smoke weed with Matthew too or just Tyrome?

Alice replied: Just Tyrome

I asked: Do you do it now each time you are with him?

Alice replied: Not all the time

I asked: How much, how many joints?

Alice replied: A couple, I guess

I asked: Before, during and after you two fuck?

Alice replied: Depends, sometimes before or after

I asked: Anything harder?

Alice replied: No

I asked: We both talk about how we want him to be more of a cuckold and sissy. Do you and Tyrome talk about that?

Alice replied: Not really

I asked: Never?

Alice replied: Not in those words, no

I asked: You don't talk about Matthew liking the cuckold way of life?

Alice replied: No, because we didn't know it was a way of life, and I don't want to make Matthew a slave.

I wrote: My lover wants her husband to be trained and use to her fucking someone else! She wants him to accept her and her taking a new lover if the time comes when we tire of each other. How about you and Tyrome?

Alice responded: We have not been together that long, so we have not talked about anything like that

I asked: So you don't want Matthew to be trained enough so that should Tyrome leave you, you wouldn't want to take another black lover?

Alice replied: Yes, I would take another one

I asked: What do you think Alice, could you live without a bigger dick now to fuck you? Alice replied: No way, once you go black, you can't go back!!!

I asked: Could you live with Matthew and the way he makes love to you now that you have taste the other life? Or, would you need a big black cock if this just stopped with Tyrome? If so don't you think that training Matthew to the idea of you always having a black lover is a good idea?

Alice replied: I think he realizes how much I love having black cock and that I will always want it!

I wrote: My lover tells me all about her husband and his short comings all the time and what gets him motivated to let her do things. Do you and Tyrome talk about any of this?

Alice replied: Yes, I think we do that sometimes, particularly when it comes to sex.

I asked: So Tyrome has you talking about your husband's shortcomings. Do you both laugh about it?

Alice replied: Yes, sometimes.

I asked: What do you say about Matthew's shortcomings to Tyrome?

Alice replied: That Matthew has a little dick and can't satisfy me like Tyrome can

I asked: What does Tyrome say?

Alice replied: He laughs and agrees with me, that black cock is best!

I wrote: We talked about and did cuckold her husband for a month and didn't let him even see her pussy or touch her body at all. She did it because I told her to do it. Would you do that to Matthew if Tyrome asked you?

Alice replied: I am not sure, it seems awfully cruel!!

I wrote: But you didn't say you wouldn't do it. What if Tyrome asked you to do it?

Alice replied: I don't know

I asked: What would you think Matthew would say and do if you told him that he wasn't allowed to even see your body for a month (Now please! Don't just say he would be upset)?

Alice replied: Of course he would be angry and I don't think that he would go for it!!

I wrote: My lover has even tied her husband up and kept him from jerking off a few times, while I fucked her right next to him in the bed. He liked that. He told us later that it was hot. Have you ever chatted about anything like that with Tyrome?

Alice replied: We have joked about things like that, but not talked about it seriously

I asked: OK What was it that you were talking about doing to Matthew?

Alice replied: Like you said, tying him to like a chair and making him watch

I wrote: This too will be good for the story. What did you both say exactly?

Are you sure Tyrome was joking?

Alice replied: Pretty sure

I asked: Did you both laugh about it?

Alice replied: Yes, it was funny

I wrote: So you have laughed about Matthew being a cuckold and sissy and disrespected him by laughing. Yes Alice you are going deeper with Tyrome than Matthew ever expected this to be. Just like I told him it would happen.

She didn't reply.

I asked: Has he suggested anything like that?

Alice replied: Not for real (I think!)

I asked: I am not sure I understand what you mean. Do you mean you think he was joking? What if he wasn't? Would you do it?

Alice replied: No

I asked: Do you talk how he feels or how you feel now that you have been with a black lover for a few months?

Alice replied: With whom?

I wrote: With Matthew. Do you tell him how you now feel about being with Tyrome? Do you tell him the full truth about your feelings?

Alice replied: Matthew knows that I love having sex with Tyrome and how he makes me feel when I am with him

I asked: What does he say? Do you ask him for the full truth about how he feels or are you scared he'll ask you to stop?

Alice replied: Sometimes I think he might ask me to stop, but I am not going to, so it really doesn't matter

I wrote: Most black men who do this sort of thing with married white women like to make the white man more and more subservient so that there are no problem with him as they fuck the wife. They want the man to just sit back and let the black man fuck and do things to and with her. They like to take the wife deeper into the black sex way of life. To open her up to new and nasty things, like Tyrome has done with you Alice. Like you said make her a slut for his cock and her husband a complete cuckold. We talk about it because we both think that's what her husband really wants too. So we test him almost all the time. Try new things to see how he will react. Do you do that with Matthew or talk about doing it?

Alice replied: I guess I do that sometimes, by wearing sexier clothing or telling him about some of the things that I do with Tyrome, just to see what his reaction will be, and part of it is fun just to be nasty!

I asked: So what is Matthew's reaction when you tell him?

Alice replied: Part of it is shock, but part of him is really turned on!

I asked: Why don't you tell him everything about what Tyrome does to you or you do with Tyrome?

Alice replied: I do, pretty much

I asked: Does he ask you what you and Tyrome talk about?

Alice replied: No, not really, he is just interested in what happens sexually

I asked: Do you tell him?

Amy didn't reply

I asked: So you test him do you?

Alice replied: HUH?

I asked: So be honest here Alice. Do you try and make him more of a cuck than he already is?

Alice replied: No

I asked: Do you want him to be a sissy too?

Alice replied: Part of me does, it is kinda turn on!

I asked: How does that make you feel powerful?

Alice replied: Kinda, and makes Tyrome more the man

I wrote: Black men also love to bring the husband down with the wife's help. It sort of makes the black man the alpha male so to speak. It's a great turn on I think. That's why I ask you what he and you talk about. And ask for more info that you give me. Does Tyrome try that, bring the husband down?

Alice wrote: Yes, I think he does

I asked: Do you think Tyrome is the Alpha male now in your life?

Alice wrote: Without a doubt

I asked: Do you respect Matthew at all any more, be honest?

Alice replied: Less and less, as a man

I asked: So how do you show respect to him? Why do you respect him?

Alice replied: I do still love him, he is a good guy, a good father, etc

I wrote: I want to know the very, very personal things not about the weather or sports or movies. I don't need that! I want to know about the way you and he talk about your lives together now and hope you will tell me how you both feel about each other, and what you want moving forward I this relationship.

Alice didn't reply.

I wrote: You never replied. Why?

Again she didn't reply

I asked: What are the very deep personal things you say to Tyrome? What are the very personal things you talk about with Tyrome? I mean you just go there and fuck him and spend the night with him and not talk about both of your personal feelings. So tell me?

Alice finally replied: I tell him how much I care for him, how I love how he makes me feel, how great the sex is, how much I love being his white bitch. Before Tyrome I would have been angry if a man called me a bitch, but when Tyrome does it I am proud....isn't that strange?

I asked: So do you ever make love to Tyrome?

Alice replied: No, I would describe it more as fucking

I asked: I mean after the raw sex with him and you both settle down do you ever make love with him. Do you hold him cuddle with him and tell him how much you love being with him and that in the heat of the moment say you love him?

Alice replied: Yes, I have done that.

I wrote: I bet you don't tell Matthew that?

Alice replied: No, I have not

I wrote: Lastly I will ask you again, if Tyrome asked you to leave your husband and live with him and have him fuck you all the time, would you?

Alice replied: No, I need my family too much

I wrote: Thanks Alice you're great. How do you like the story so far? Am I getting it right? Is there anything you would like from me? How about more info on my affair? Anything you want to know? Write soon I really like talking with you baby.

Alice wrote back: The story is fine, but you have not included anything about what I have told you so far. How often do you see Millie? How old is she and how long has she been married? She and her hubby have any kids? Do you plan to have any with her? Is she the only white woman you have now? I can't believe you don't smoke any weed! You never had a blunt with any of your friends? What kinda nigga are you? LOL only kidding!

wantyou
wantyou
93 Followers