All Comments on 'Discussion with a Wife of a Cuck Ch. 03'

by wantyou

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
God I want to be this woman so badly! To have

a big cock lover of any color would be heaven. I love my husabnd but this woman in this story is really got the best life around. What I would give to have a big cokc fuck me and my husband enjoy watching it happen. I think I would be in heaven. The story is so hot and so sexual I must have cum thre times reading these chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
WHAT??

What's wrong with her? She loves for Thyrone to fuck her, she loves her husband, but does not love for him to fuck her anymore someone is sick here but I cain't figure who Thyrone, the Wife The husband or the arthor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Can you read into this a woman totally out of her

mind that use to love and respect her husband and raise her children. Now she is a slut, using drugs, has almost no respect for her husband but wont leave him cause she needs her family. Read that as a secure place to run to where she is paid for and cared for. She talks of doing things she doesnt tell her husband because she knows he will divorce if she does. The man should just throw her out now, she is a waste of a human and can earn her way on the street whoring to blacks since she likes it so much, who knows she might specialize in gangbangs till she is to old and drugged out to be of use. She has almost no self esteem nor self worth. She is now addicted to sex and feels that black men only can abuse her in a way that makes her feel like she is good for something. To bad her hsuband didnt get her into a head doctor before she lost what was left of her ability to think without drugs. Now she needs to be detoxed as well as being morally and ethically rebuilt. To late for this one.

NeedYouNeedYouabout 17 years ago
What a great story!! If you like real life and

real cuckolding then this story is for you. And I really think it's actually true. The black man is having her body more and more and she is thrilled about it. Her husband is loosing her and is so fucking dumb he can't see it. He thinks it's hot. And she is geting the fucking of her life. To bad she isn't the 'good girl' any more. I wonder if she even thinks about what she could loose while she is being fucked by her black lover? You know her children, her marriage her self respect and maybe even her cuck of a husband when he gets tired of ehr going to her lovers place and he can't even watch them fuck any more. But she is having the best sex of her life. God what a great story. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Inane Tripe

<p>This is so much garbage. I'm fascinated by this sort of writers and those who comment on such “stories” favorably. Are there actually that many spineless wimps out there who are physically unable to be aroused by anything but humiliation and disrespect? How very sad to live that way. Don’t they know there’s a whole world waiting for them when they get therapy and return to normalcy?<p>

</p>Ron123XYZ@foreveranonymous.naturally</p>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Its a Lifestyle

I don't understand. Myself I couldn't watch or be in the same state. If my wife was having sex with someone else. If I caught my wife having sex with someone. I would be filing for divorce the next day. I would camping on the law firms doors. But thats me. But in reality its only a story. I know guys that would watch their wife have sex with anyone. Most of them claim to stay with them. Because their religion forbids divorce. The other one the children need both parents.

hellraiser69hellraiser69about 17 years ago
Its a Lifestyle

I don't understand. Myself I couldn't watch or be in the same state. If my wife was having sex with someone else. If I caught my wife having sex with someone. I would be filing for divorce the next day. I would camping on the law firms doors. But thats me. But in reality its only a story. I know guys that would watch their wife have sex with anyone. Most of them claim to stay with them. Because their religion forbids divorce. The other one the children need both parents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The Writers Psychology Is Pro & Con and Not

Here's how to do it but beware if you do. To bad it is so redundant and poorly written. Throughout is the tone of how stupid, weak and selfishly sick her husband was to initiate his own, her and his families downfall. In a sense the premise is interesting much like don't take drugs but if you do here's how to do it however they will kill you and those around you while you have the fun of your short life.

So writer, now that all the self cucking do's and don't's are basically on the table take us the rest of the way. Her gangbangs, his watching and videoing, his being caged and the fluffer for her multiple black cocks, her eventual increased drug use, her being pimped out for initially big money then street corner and alley use, him drinking himself into rehab and them losing their children, then him being a step father to her bastard babies then committing suicide while taking her and a few others along for the ride. Will this take 12 more chapters or can you get it on for the attention lapse challenged?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pathetic

Cuckholds are pathetic....lowest form of man.

I am white and would never resort to this bullshit, if my wife wanted to go down this road...she would soon be my ex wife.

I don't believe they love their husbands, what a crock....those bitches are using this cuckhold excuse to fuck around...

I am dominant and have a thick 7.5 inch dick....I would never be submissive to a black man or a woman...

I would tell him to go fuck himself and kick her to the curb..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

so why is it always a black cock why not a white guy and now he has a slut wife lucky him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Laughably bad.

It always seems to be a black guy with a big dick that's the "bull". And that's just part of the bullshit. This is another cunt that married a man so that he could support her. Then she figured out that she could cheat in their marriage. Why would any man that has even an ounce of pride and self respect not divorce her? Most guys would take a baseball bat and tenderize or castrate the stupid bull. Some guys would simply get their gun and and put the bull 8 feet under. Alice simply is a selfish cunt that wants to have her cake and eat it too. Soon she'll have several std's, maybe aids and her life will change permanently. And not for the better. She won't have her family or her bull. This was simply poorly thought out drivel.

1 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous