Disharmony: Revamped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That. Was. Amazing."

Cordelia's eyes flew open at the sound of Harmony's voice, and saw her standing beside the foot of the bed, completely nude. "Can I have a turn?" Harmony moved around to the side of the bed and placed her fingertips at the sole of Cordy's foot, gently tracing her instep. Cordelia shivered. She suddenly realized that she wasn't embarrassed at all by Harmony's second intrusion of the night. Trying to sound nonplussed, she asked, still half-dazed, "What are you doing, Harm? Not okay to sneak up on a girl like that..."

"This time I REALLY couldn't help it, Cordy. I couldn't stop thinking about you. Were you watching me in the living room?"

Cordelia remembered her shorts and kimono, still discarded in a silken puddle in the hallway. "Busted," she acquiesced. Realizing that she was still spread-eagled on the bed, she moved to close her thighs. But Harmony's hand slipped up her ankle, over her calf and knee, pausing on Cordelia's inner thigh. Cordy thrilled to the touch of another woman's hand trailing so close to her sex, and allowed Harmony to hold her legs gently apart.

"You have no idea what that did to me just now, watching you," Harmony said seductively. She reached to her own chest with her other hand, trailing her fingernails along her collarbone lazily. Her nipples were puffy with excitement, and Cordelia could see that her trimmed blonde pubic triangle was damp. "Can I touch you, Cordy?"

Cordelia nodded, biting her lower lip. This was really going to happen, and she was not only assenting to it, she was desperate for it. She slid down a bit from her pillows, melting into the mattress as Harmony's hand slid further up her leg, massaging it, slowly drawing circles with her fingertips until they reached the apex between Cordy's thighs. Cordelia whimpered and closed her eyes again, trembling as she felt those fingertips brush across her slick outer labia. Her own hands travelled to her waist and she pulled the hem of her camisole up her ribcage and above her full breasts, exposing them to the still-cool air in the room. She clasped them together, thumbs pressing each nipple as Harmony dipped between her lips for the first time, barely brushing against the brunette's aching clitoris.

"Ah!" she grunted. She was still sensitive from the orgasm she'd had with the egg, and Harmony's fingers were moving so slowly, so purposefully. "God, Harmony! That is driving me crazy - how many girls have you done this to?"

"I haven't -- I swear!" Harmony giggled.

Between gasps and purrs, Cordelia managed to stammer out "So I'm your first? Because you're my first girl too..." Eyes still closed, she arched her back as Harmony's fingers dipped lower, now gently probing inside Cordy's aperture. She felt Harmony shift on the bed, moving closer, and her lips parted just as Harmony's met them in mid-air as they kissed. Cordelia's head was spinning in wonder at what was happening, and all she could do was revel in the pleasure of it. Her lips caressed Harmony's, and when she felt Harmony's small pointed tongue dip between them, she opened her own mouth, sighing into her lover's, and responded with her own tongue in kind. She opened her legs wider, urging Harmony on.

Harmony took the cue and slipped one finger fully inside Cordy's sex, then two. She began to pump slowly, and she broke their deep kiss first, readjusting a bit on the bed. She kissed down Cordelia's neck, acknowledging the veins bursting with blood beneath the thin skin in passing, careful not to actually lick Cordelia's neck for fear of losing control and ruining the moment completely by sinking her now-concealed fangs into her friend's (and now lover's) throat. She travelled down a bit further, and dared to flick her tongue out when she reached the ripe, dark brown peak of Cordelia's bosom. She heard Cordelia gasp, and then groan loudly as Harmony pulled the extended nipple between her lips, tugging at it.

"Oh God, Harmony..." Cordelia was getting close now, her senses overloading. It seemed like Harmony was everywhere, fingers a mad blur between her legs, tongue battering her nipple, other hand pinching and squeezing her other breast gently. Cordelia's hips began to buck on their own, her sex throbbing, and when she felt Harmony retract her fingers from their cozy damp cave, she whined in dismay. "Dammit, Harmo—AHHH!" She cried out loudly as Harmony pressed the base of her flattened fingers firmly against Cordelia's root, rubbing hard and fast. The onrush of her orgasm came like a runaway freight train, and the impact made her sob mightily. She was seeing stars, planets, galaxies. She distantly felt the pattering of her fluids on her thighs, a thin rivulet running down from her sex, trailing down her crack and dampening the sheet below her. Cordelia was immobilized, every heartbeat sending another aftershock of pleasure throughout her body.

"Wow." She said finally. Rarely was Cordelia Chase completely speechless, but she simply couldn't find the words. She finally opened her eyes, and pulled Harmony down to her, enveloping her and sharing another kiss. Harmony clambered on top of her and laid her hips flat against Cordelia's, breast-to-breast and face-to-face. Cordy could feel the gentle scratch of Harm's triangle just above her own mound, and she reached down and gave Harmony's ass a playful squeeze. She finally spoke.

"I have never had an orgasm like that before. Nev. Er."

Harmony giggled, and responded by sliding down slightly, then back up Cordy's body. Rolling her hips. Then again, back and up. Cordy could feel Harmony's damp sex rubbing against her own, and the thrill of their shared heat radiated between them. Cordy tightened her grasp on Harmony's backside, urging her on, pushing and pulling Harmony's hips in their simulated sex. In a moment of inspired bravery, Cordelia caught Harmony by surprise, rolling to her side, then her back. She wound up hovering above Harmony, and began to roll her hips, gently rubbing her mound against the blonde's. Harmony's fingertips reached up, brushing the hair from Cordy's eyes, and she whimpered with pleasure as their eyes met. They kissed again, and Cordelia felt herself starting to slide down Harmony's body.

Cordy's lips trailed down the blonde's neck, her breastbone, meandering over to gently suckle at Harmony's puffy peak, and then continuing downwards. She could taste sweat, the musk of sex, and something vaguely spicy from Harmony's skin, her tongue flicking out as she slipped lower and lower. She trailed down further still, Harmony's scent filling her senses as she came face-to with the downy, dewy thatch of hair covering the lovely pink flower of the blonde's sexual core. As her hands slipped down Harmony's ribcage and towards her hips, her left hand brushed against something smooth and hard. The vibrating egg. Cordy smiled to herself as she surreptitiously palmed the toy and slid her hands in front of her chin, centimeters away from the glistening pink folds between Harmony's spread thighs.

Harmony could feel Cordy's breath against her, and she waited, anticipating the first touch. When she finally felt a fingernail scratch along the length of her labia, she arched her back and cooed. When the fingertip followed on the second pass, slipping easily between her lips, a guttural moan escaped Harmony's lips. When the third pass brushed directly across her distended clit, her thighs clamped together around Cordy's hand as she hissed with pleasure. She heard Cordy giggle, and said, "What's so damn funny down there?"

"You. Not like funny-looking, I mean. It's, I mean, You're gorgeous. Just funny because you're so sensitive."

"Well, um, yeah! Kinda need a little release here. Wanna quit laughing and make me come already?"

Instead of responding verbally, Cordelia pressed her thighs apart, almost flattening them to the bed. She took a deep breath, closed her eyes, opened her mouth, and leaned forward. Harmony's scent filled her senses, and then the exquisite taste of another girl enveloped Cordy completely as her tongue slowly lapped at the blonde's sex. She drew her tongue back and forth, tentatively at first, then with more aplomb as she adapted to giving oral to another woman, drawing on what she knew she liked when she was on the receiving end of it. She softly stroked Harmony's root with the tip of her tongue, flattening it as she licked up and down. She felt hands stroking her hair, urging her on, and Harmony's hips bucked beneath her oral ministrations. Just as she was building a good rhythm, she maneuvered the hand with the toy closer, careful not to give away her naughty surprise. Just as she pulled Harmony's clit between her pursed lips, suckling gently, she pressed the toy against the soaked cleft before her.

An explosion went off in Harmony's field of vision as the vibrating egg jumped to life. She cried out in surprise and pleasure, the combined sensation of Cordy's lips and tongue on her clitoris combined with the toy pressed hard against her opening leaving her breathless. Her hips flexed, hands twisting in silky, dark hair. Her moans growing louder as Cordy suckled her. Her thighs began to tremble, her juices flowing as her climax built. She reached to her chest with one hand and grasped her stiff nipple, pinching it, twisting it. A keening wail began between her clenched teeth, and she cried out, her womb clenching tight.

Cordelia continued her lingual assault on her friend's throbbing clit as waves of pleasure plowed through the blonde's lithe body. She pulled the toy away from Harmony's sex only when she heard her panting, "Stop, st—ohmygod...please..." Cordy rested back on her elbows, licking her lips, palming her chin clean of Harmony's essence. She looked up at the blonde's face, and their eyes locked. Harmony's eyes were shining, face and neck flushed dark red with pleasure.

"That was unreal. Really unreal. Did that seriously just happen?"

Cordy smiled. "Yeah. Crazy, huh?"

Harmony nodded. "I want some more."

Cordelia yawned. "Me too. I think I'm wiped out though. Want to go again in the morning?" She clambered up beside Harmony, kissing her on the lips. Their tongues touched briefly, and Cordy wrapped her fingers through Harmony's. She mumbled something unintelligible, but before Harmony had a chance to ask what she'd said, Cordy's breathing had already evened out as she slipped into sleep.

Harmony looked over at the clock, slowly floating back to earth. Her body was still reverberating from her last colossal orgasm. She would have liked nothing more than to wake Cordy from her slumber with her lips and tongue on Cordelia's naked body. But realizing how close it was to dawn, she carefully extricated herself from Cordelia's embrace. She stood up and looked over her gorgeous dark-haired friend, sleeping and helpless. Felt the thirst again. I have to go. Thirsty.

As she quietly slipped out of the bedroom, she wondered if she should wake Cordy and tell her where she was going. Nah, she thought. She'll figure it out when she wakes up and realizes I'm gone. Harmony gathered up the kimono Cordelia had discarded in the hallway and slipped it on, belting it as she crossed the living room. The glow disappeared from her face as she slipped into her preternatural persona, her eyes yellowing, brow creased, fangs extended. The bubbly blonde that had just shared her first girl-on-girl experience with a high school friend had vanished completely. Now standing in her place was a predator, dangerous and vicious. She left the apartment silently, the door unlocked behind her. She thought once more of Cordy and what they had just shared. Then the bloodlust overtook her, and instinct reigned as she disappeared into the night, thinking only thirsty. So thirsty...

12