All Comments on 'Dishes'

by Mahala

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Continuity Really Does Matter

Emma in CA -

Very nice. One one question - how exactly did she throw her arms around him while he had his cock in her ass? Without that continuity issue, this would have been 5. As it is, it's really only a 3.5, but that isn't one of my choices.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hot hot hot

ok just because they cant imagine the position...dont let it get you down this was a super hot, tender story of submission just as it should be told..wonderful job

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Regarding the continuity question

Great job Mahala I enjoyed the story. Regarding the other readers comment about continuity there was no issue with it. Since you can have anal sex in the missionary position and at no point in the story did he turn her over there was no disconnection in the story. Further more seeing as how it was her first time with anal sex being in the missionary position is the best option in order to prevent him from going to deeply to fast and turning it into something that can be extremely painful.

ellyneiellyneiover 15 years ago
Very nice :)

(Personally, I'm not into anal. The anal parts were well written, though, as far as I could tell.) Other than that: Woof, wonderful, really liked it :) Very nice :)

screaming_moistscreaming_moistover 14 years ago
Can't wait to do the dishes!

Mahala, you don't know that doing dishes is my most hated chore! However, after reading your story, I will do the dishes with grin on my face . . . and I bet my husband will be more than willing to help. Wonderful story! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
mmmmmmm

so good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous