Dishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come in me?" I asked weakly, unable to muster up much more strength.

"I will," he promised.

"No!" I exclaimed, suddenly overcome with some latent energy. "I am going to come… I need you to come in me. Now."

"I will."

"Now!" I screamed, my orgasm rushing through my body once more.

He moaned, screamed out my name. My body convulsed, and I screamed his. I wanted to take him deeper, I wanted to have him out, I was so over-run with emotions that I did not know what I wanted. It did not matter- my legs were still bound and my arms were wrapped around him, my nails tearing into his skin, and I did not have the strength to move at all. He filled me with his come, overflowing my tight opening until I could feel it dripping out.

"Take me," I told him. "Take me. I'm yours."

With this he reached beneath me, wrapped his arms around me, and leaned even closer into my body.

"I'm yours," he repeated to me, his orgasm subsiding and the aftershock taking over. "I will always be yours."

At this, he collapsed finally into my arms. I held him tightly, as if for dear life, as if it could make the room stop spinning.

"Princess," he whispered, barely audible. "Princess… 'tis you."

12