All Comments on 'Disney Delight'

by jomomma141

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 12 years ago
Does anyone besides me have a wife smaller than DD's?

What is the need for so many writers to describe a woman by her bra size? Or a man by the size of his cock? Does every married man in the world have a wife with double D's except me? Damn it, tell me it ain't so!

jomomma141jomomma141over 12 years agoAuthor
its true

Sorry, but she really does have double d's.....it's so!

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersover 12 years ago
It seems so

Sorry, HDK... Mrs Haversackers wears a 34DD bra, too. However, I agree with your comment. Too many writers expend too many words describing their characters "assets" when it's really not relevant to the story. It's simply become part of the Literotica Loving Wives "format".

katibkatibover 12 years ago
Plus & Minus

Lots of description, which is nice; but no tension or emotion, which is not so good in a short story.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
The only remarkable thing about this story is why go to Disneyland as a childless couple ?

Trust me. Once you have them , you'll see all you want of the joint and then some.

ErotonautErotonautover 12 years ago
Decent description, clunky dialogue

Sorry, but some of these lines could have been delivered by a speak-your-weight machine. You need to introduce a higher level of informality and intimacy: after all, Joe and Janet have been married for six years, the girls have a sexual past and two of the three already know the vacation will include a threesome.

Alberta  AlAlberta Alover 12 years ago
DDs

My wife has DDs and they are natural. But she also has a big ass and a belly.

I agree with HDK. "gloriously big tits, as firm as when she bought them" or "wonderful, soft breasts, big enough to smother me" would be better descriptions than "36DD".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Horrible

Enough said.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Sorry "Anon"

"Mr Anon" doesn't like this but I DO!!! You get a big 5 for this hot fucking story!!! I very seldom give a 5 but this story is soooo Hot, I couldn't whack off fast enough!! I hope Gloria stays with you guys awhile, & rewards you for being such a nice guy!!lol

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Dis

They must have spent all their time in Fantasyland.

BigJim48BigJim48about 4 years ago
Disney Delight

I love your theme of a shared husband! Pure fantasy but none of back stabbing or disrespect of one spouse over the other as is too often seen in the LW section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a very nice partial story, though much too short. That was a great touch to have Joe invite Gloria along to keep her from being alone with a newly broken heart. It showed him to be a nice guy. His delightful reward might not have been completely realistic, but was quite entertaining. Another nice touch was Janet and Gloria holding Joe's hands to cope with the women's fear of flying. However, some dramatic tension and a slower buildup would've made for a better tale. Still, thanks for sharing your work with us!

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsi10 months ago

Tetszett, de kár, hogy nincs folytatása, pedig nagyon ügyesen lehetne folytatni.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjomomma141@jomomma141
165 Followers
Not everyone will like every story. All I ask is for you to be kind in your evaluations. Be constructive, not nasty. Thank you