All Comments on 'Disparate Mercies Ch. 01'

by seeker71

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
seeker71seeker71over 10 years agoAuthor
Apologies...

I had to resubmit this story and when I did I posted the file without the trigger warnings. My sincerest apologies for any upset I may have caused.

Peace and joy,

Shell

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'd like to see the rest

Not sure what will happen to Josh, considering the circumstances not sure he'll live and wonder how Vince will feel when he learns of the other's fate.

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
Corporeal Emotion

'I did the only thing I could do. I showed him I loved him.' Yet the inability to accept love is pervasive in depression. Despair drips from every sentence in the first chapter. Perhaps emotions are better placed in the memory sack than the present reality. Is Josh's flame of life to be blown out?

irishgal1984irishgal1984over 10 years ago
Please write more

This story really touched me and I'd love to read more, I hope there is some kind of peace and resolution for one or both of the main characters. The heartbreak and desperation is palpable, and it has definitely gripped me, please write more! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Please continue this story, it's really good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userseeker71@seeker71
168 Followers
03/06/2020 Hello my lovelies! Yes in case you read my work previously, I disappeared for 7 years and I apologize. I hope you'll enjoy the stories I'm mapping out. I'm rusty, but I'll do my best to get it cleaned up. Nick and Davy aren't telling me new stories. They must me h...