All Comments on 'Display Wife Ch. 01'

by R_Peterson

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nice start, can't wait to see the rest (of Morgan)

"Morgan pulled the towel up over her breasts and placed one arm over the towel, slightly under her breasts. She checked to make sure the towel draped around her front, exposing only her ass." Gotta love scenes like that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Don't make us wait too long

This is one of the hottest stories I've read in here in a long time. I hope the next chapter is not to long in coming. This kept me hot and wet for most of the story.

hotdana69@cs.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good Story

Hope you keep it between husband and wife, but proubly not.Thanks!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 16 years ago
Well written and erotic!

This little tale is shaping up to be very erotic. the premise is very good and the writing is excellent. I look forward to the continuation. Thanks for the effort!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nice!

Carry on!

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 16 years ago
Nicely done!

Fun idea, nice packaging. Hard to believe that the mannequin would make that much difference, but I was willing to buy it to get the wife into the window. Over that hump, really looking forward to reading where you take it.

bornagainbornagainabout 16 years ago
So Incredible

This reminds me of the movie called "Mannequin" where the man was able to talk to the mannequin but no one else could but he exceeded there expectations in his job.

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Unique Idea

Interesting story idea and well written. The eroticism level is high, which is a big plus. The sex, while good, seems just a little rushed and not as fully fleshed out as I would prefer. Looking forward to the next chapter!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
What man

What man could have any qualms about using his wife as a display window in a poem shop. She can even work the glory holes in her breaks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Or 26thNC

It could be a made up story that's a bit of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One of the best stories (all chapters, in total) on the entire site

This is a very well written story, descriptive, erotic...really well done!

R_PetersonR_Petersonover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank You.

Always good to hear from people who enjoy a short story.

DickTraceyDickTraceyabout 1 year ago

Awesome story totally enjoyed

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous