All Comments on 'Display Wife Ch. 03'

by R_Peterson

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
see

I said with chapter two, the next step becomes easier. Full exposure, more aroused, better sex afterwards. What about Sam's idea he has Mark to sell ? I still reserve judgement, but ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very, Very Bad Writing

*

bornagainbornagainabout 16 years ago
The Video recordings?

Will Sam use the recordings as leverage to keep morgan and Mark from pulling out from using Morgan in the window displays?

or will he try to use it as black mail against them?

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
really nice story

and don't get me wrong, I like it because its so far inbetween the couple. I did not like allready in the last part that the couple did not talk because of the shop owner. I hope its not going to be another blackmail shit story or another wimp story. that would really destroy all the fun

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 16 years ago
"Loving Wives" draws 'em out of the woodwork...

Excellent installment. A couple of niggles, mostly in the fortuitous self-destruction of a bikini on an effectively motionless model (especially after it managed to stay together being put on), but that's a minor bit. Having a wardrobe malfunction period was a spot of realism (even if engineered). Seeing her allow a smile afterward was a *fantastic* bit of character development; it made her character not just sexy but generally fun and likable! As for the old pervert's manipulation...? Well, I'm interested to see where it goes. I'm just hoping it can get "there" (in all it's delicious dirtiness) without tearing apart the couple on the way.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Sam exploded into his own hand.

I am not gay so I don't want to read about that. Therefore, instead of 5***** I rated it 3***.

The story is beginning to make me concerned about the direction it is heading since I really don't care to see Morgan turn is a slut that get fucked by Sam and/or several other men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous