All Comments on 'Disposable Hero Ch. 01 Pt. 04'

by Bokhun

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604about 9 years ago
Thank you...

Another great chapter. Thank you for sharing this story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love it

This is very well written and the story is very detailed. I hope to see more. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very Disappointing

You change points of view without warning or a break and introduce new characters and elements abruptly.

One star.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
good but

A pretty good story, but desperately needs proofreading.

A good proofreader would catch where missing words turn yes into no, or no into yes.

BokhunBokhunabout 9 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Thank you all again for you comments and I would like to address some of them.

I wanted to show how two people can see the same thing differently, plus I felt it gave the reader a start point for the relationship that Henri and Zilvra will have so I left it in. If you don't like the introduction of new characters then I suggest you stop reading because this story will have many more new characters and will be fleshed out in future chapters. All of them are not introduced in till the end of book 2 so in 9 more chapters, please remember this is a 5 book saga.

I have tried and keep trying to find an editor if you want the job twocrows it is all yours. I send 5 requests a day for an editor and have gotten zero replies as soon as I find one I will gladly let them look over my work. I am not a native English speaker but do speak it a lot for work, so any advice or critique is welcomed.

Thank You

Bokhun

ddealddealabout 9 years ago

Good liking forward 2 the nxt ch

ZeoUnitZeoUnitalmost 9 years ago
nice one

Really nice one. I like the story so far still need to read other chapter but I really hope to see how/if he will make his revenge

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 3 years ago

Yeah I think this story is for shit. Let’s do the maths... long drawn out story with no new information given in some chapters. The chapters are so fucking short as well. So you go look Bowhunters the author’s page and there isn’t nearly enough chapters to get anywhere in the story.

In fact I’ve read this years and years ago and have just remembered. Look at the chapter titles a pile, maybe 5 are titled “the escape” well so fucking what! There aren’t enough chapters after that for the rest of the story.

Then the author comes back 3 or so years later and scrawls out a few more chapters and it’s still not done and that was 3 years ago.

So write this one off as a piece of shit that’s written well and then changes to slow as a wet week and the author just writes chapters that repeat the same shit from before.

This guy is now the most powerful magic person around and growing. So surely desire on his behalf would cause magic to be done. That would be ‘just wanting it bad enough’ and job done.

Also are you telling me that no one has drawn his sword yet? Also the Katana is a weak ass sword and the curve is from mud as is the harmone. Any way soft as all shit and bendy as all fuck. Don’t believe me and think I’m disparaging the Goddess of all Japanese swords? Well the katana is a new sword and a version of a line of swords owing to 900 years or less of development. They are not old. What they are is soft overall and that’s why Japan is the only country in swords and armour times to have the trade of ‘Sword Straightner’. Seriously that shit disappeared with the bronze age in the rest of the world.

The Bushido code like the Knights code changed every week with the ruler and how broke you were. The Bushido code certainly didn’t allow the tin pot Japanese soldiers that got a sword and though they were samari. They couldn’t be samari as samari had to be attached for life to a noble house. Also the primary weapon was the stupid long bow and the sword was for when they fecked up and let the enemy close. The armour was decorative only.

So disparaged the story and the Bushido code and that fucking bent sword after 3 supposed clean decapitations. No no no. I’ve cut the heads off cows and steers and they don’t come off easy. I prefer a sharp knife for the meat then a chainsaw for the spine, an axe will do but fuck it’s difficult with all the neck meat around. If your hard up then a hand saw will do fuck that’s hard and the neck meat just drags sucking like on the saw blade. Fuck.

So untrained with a light in weight bendy sword, no fucking way. In te days of trained knights a swordsman executing a person would normally take 2 or 3 blows to get through. That’s with a hard sharp edge and a sloping angle and the sword blade is wide so not a lot of energy is wasted in blade flex. A katana is the opposite and there is a Japanese sword even longer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBokhun@Bokhun
Disposable Hero Chapter 1 2/19/15 Disposable Hero Part 2 Chapter 1 2/25/15 Disposable Hero Part 3 Chapter 1 03/14/15 Disposable Hero Chapter 1 Part 4 sent 3/17/15 Disposable Hero Chapter 1 Part 5 3/21/15 Disposable Hero Chapter 1 Part 6 3/27/15 Disposable Hero Chapter ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES