All Comments on 'Disposable Hero Ch. 02 Pt. 01'

by Bokhun

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

So far this story seems like it's setting up to be an incredible series. I only leave comments for stories I see shows lots of promise and I see it I this one. So on that note please continue writing and don't be like some people who stop in the middle and either don't continue for months or just plain stop, because now I'm itching to read the next part.

Sid0604Sid0604about 9 years ago
Another great chapter...

Thank you for another great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

As a Japanese, I find it a bit strange that when people talk about honor or loyalty, the word of "Samurai" is more popular than the word of "knight" these days.

Yes, there were certainly honorable samurais in the past, but there were dishonest samurais who loved premeditated murder and who always planned to take out their master too. So, I don't think bushido is superior to chivalry. I believe that you think they are diffrent things at first, but when you look deeper, you will notice there is a little difference. I'm glad you picked up samurais and katana in your novel. Still, I miss a knight in shining armor recently.

Anyway, thank you for sharing this story. I like drows.haha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WOW

This is turning out to be a great story. I love the wat you have incorporated the D&D with the real world very nicely done. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
loving this

Wow incredible keep it coming please

SynapsisSynapsisabout 9 years ago
How old is his daughter in ch. 1?

I just realized halfway through the sex scene that this was a story that he was telling his young daughter. It just made the whole story seem a little awkward now. Overall, I've enjoyed it, but I wish the parts were a bit longer. It might be better to release whole chapters rather than this multi-part business.

BokhunBokhunabout 9 years agoAuthor
Your comments

Let me start by thanking everybody for all the comments. Let me answer a few things that have been asked.

This is part of a finished book called The Gathering the second book is about 60% done and when finished will be posted. I will make submissions every week until I have posted the whole book.

Synapsis asked about why I write parts and not the whole chapter at one go. Well I am drawing the story boards for this story to be made into a graphic novel, by breaking the chapters down makes drawing it easier.

I think it was Synapsis who asked how old Henri's daughter is she is 8 almost 9.

I hope you all enjoy my future post and lets have a little poll.

Who is Vilvra's mother?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
you still need help

You still need a proofreader.

Some of the errors:

Weary means tired.

Wary means cautious.

Exasperated is the word that you meant in the context where you used exacerbated.

There were several others.

Auto-correct is not your friend.

For strictly amateur this may be good enough, but to be published for pay it needs to be better.

ZeoUnitZeoUnitalmost 9 years ago
good one

Well I must say I really like the story so far and I must be honest to some extend I think I would love to see all three of sisters be mark by him. I don't know why I just do.

It will be interesting to see how situations will change if base on some indication from previous chapters.

The fight was nicely done and I like how you used it for Henri to start to teach Zilvra about some basic ideals and concept of honor. It also give strong message that if not those ideals and his honor he could kill them easily.

Ether way best wishes and good writing from ZeoUnit

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love the story!

This is a great story but please, please read through it first or have another do it. Keep writing. This is a great series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBokhun@Bokhun
Disposable Hero Chapter 1 2/19/15 Disposable Hero Part 2 Chapter 1 2/25/15 Disposable Hero Part 3 Chapter 1 03/14/15 Disposable Hero Chapter 1 Part 4 sent 3/17/15 Disposable Hero Chapter 1 Part 5 3/21/15 Disposable Hero Chapter 1 Part 6 3/27/15 Disposable Hero Chapter ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES