Disposable Hero Ch. 02 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave in, not that I had a choice to Shynta's pressure, allowing her to draw me into her. Like no woman I had ever slept with she was intensely tight. She had to pause for a long moment to adjust, the little Drowess panted with need and desire and I felt her digging into my chest just before she lunged her pelvis against me, it felt absolutely amazing. Shynta was lost in the moment as I started to get into it, this broke her from her reverie as I thrust up into her, sending icy shivers through both our bodies. She squirmed and moaned her pleasure at my thickness as it stretched her open and she felt every throb and pulse of his heart. She looked down at him through narrowed slits and was pleased to see my passion.

I began moving in her faster as she moaned and cried louder and louder. Heat rolled off her in waves and I smelled that pleasant musk on the air. Something inside me said this was right, it was something dark and primal and savage and urged me on. Suddenly I found myself thrusting in her faster as she grunted with every thrust, her breasts heaving. She pulled her legs against my thighs with more urgency and suddenly she let out a breathless cry of pleasure as she surrendered to the need within her. She wanted to feel me inside her but most of all she wanted the release I promised with every thrust of my hips as she reveled in the power she had over me. The impact of her own thrusts shook her tiny frame, she wanted more. When she thought I was nearly spent, she exploded! As waves of pleasure cascaded through her. Thunderous excitement shook her tiny frame and every muscle in her body clinched tight and suddenly she felt me shiver and slam one last time into her sex.

I tried to arch my back in ecstasy as I came. The little Drowess above me had driven my desire over the edge and far beyond. When I felt her tighten around my cock I couldn't hold back any longer. I wanted to, but I no longer had any control. My orgasm hit me like a truck and I nearly collapsed when the final waves subsided. There was a very satisfied twinkle in Shynta's eyes and she ground her hips into me, trying to burn herself into my mind.

She looked radiant in her afterglow as she leaned down and said, "My sister gave you her mouth and you have given me so much more. You will spend many nights pleasing me, end this and I will use you like this many, many times."

My jaw hit the floor I had fucked Shynta and damn if it wasn't the best sex I have ever had, but I wasn't a pet or a toy.

She used me to one up her sister and I was hot as I said, "Get the fuck off me, you expect me to just roll over and be a good boy after a little sex. Don't make me laugh, this wouldn't have happened if I wasn't in chains, take these off me and find out how much I want you as you would feel me break your neck."

Shynta got off of Henri smiled that twisted smile at him, got dressed and left his cell. She had her victory over Belar.

The following week the woman they all called matron came to see me and told me that I was going to be fighting in the pit which must be some kind of coliseum so I was going to be some kind of gladiator. My first fight would be in two weeks and to make things easier for all of us she gave me a gift.

A ring they said it was made for a human poet who gave this underground hell hole its name, in his poem he described this place as being in endless darkness and called it the Foreverdark.

This ring they said was magic and had two abilities; one the ability to understand the Drow tongue and the other to be able to see like they did.

I asked for two things; one to be able to train outside of my cell so I could be in good form and two for the assaults to stop so I wouldn't be fighting at a disadvantage. The matron agreed to my first and said her children would keep an eye on me in case I did something stupid, the second she said didn't matter because the other slave would be beaten as well, however she said if I won the first fight she would agree and even have me stay in the room they kept other humans in when they had artisans stay.

I asked about what kind of fight it would be, she told me it would be a fight to the death, when I asked about weapons she just said it hadn't been decided yet, but I would most likely be fighting unarmed. I told her to prepare that room because in two weeks I will be moving in.

For the next week I trained in the courtyard with the matron's daughters watching me as I did my katas and tai-chi to help me focus.

Zilvra and Belar watched together for different reasons, Zilvra trying to figure out how his blows could be put to use.

Belar watched his aura and how much control he was having over it, this concerned her, for she knew that such control could lead to him manifesting magical abilities.

Unbeknownst to Henri, he had two others watching him and Zilvra.

Shynta still enjoying her memories of Henri said, "As you can see Mica, his aura has gotten this strong in the week you have been here, now look at Zilvra, her aura is stronger as well, I think she could easily learn to use magic and maybe even divine spells, with training. After you I would have to consider her a threat."

Mica watched the two of them from the shadows with her ally for now, what truly concerned her wasn't Henri or Zilvra, but Belar standing next to Zilvra. She knew that Belar was a true rival and could take out Zilvra if need be.

She pointed to Belar said, "You don't consider Belar a threat?"

Shynta shook her head and said, "No, her greatest weakness is the same as mothers, she likes males and that is how she can be controlled."

Mica wanting Shynta to make a mistake said, "Mother is no fool and we both know that her true consort is Alak, the same can be said of Belar the only difference is that she doesn't have a consort and remember she isn't only after males as we both have enjoyed her on more than one occasion."

Zilvra wanted to see how good this style of fighting really was, it was one thing to make these movements but could they work in combat and grabbed two males and headed into the courtyard.

Zilvra trying not to sound excited said, "I have brought you two males to practice with, they are both very good fighters I have told them that hurting you is fine with me."

Belar stepped out from behind her sister, wanting to pour gas on the fire, turned to the males saying, "Which ever one of you beats the human unconscious will get to bed me tonight."

I fired back wanting to fuck with her, "So, if I beat both of them does that mean I get to bed you, or are you scared because my hands won't be tied like the other time?"

Belar smiled a very mischievous bordering on demented smile and said, "I will agree with that, but only if you beat then and Zilvra will I bed you."

I asked is disbelief, "You are saying that when I beat them, I will get to lay my hands on a female and when I beat her you will submit to me and nothing will happen to me?"

Belar said with a smirk, "I like this, you think you have already won. Very well if you win I will submit myself to you."

Shynta's eyes light up as she heard the bet and knew that Belar would keep the deal, this gave her a great idea. Her idea was simple with Belar knocked up she would gain two things, one to test if Henri's aura was truly magical, two it would remove Belar from being a threat for at least two years or more. The problem was she would need to make a masking agent and didn't have time to complete it by tonight.

She smiled as she put together a plan and asked, "Mica do you have anything to hide the taste of potions?"

Mica said perplexed, "I do, but what do you want with them?"

She turned and said sounding overjoyed, "I am going to remove Belar as a threat tonight, with a little luck."

Mica replied not happy with the answer, "If you want the agent then, you will have to do better than that."

She said, "I will slip a fertility draught into a drink I will offer her, before she goes to the human, with her pregnant she will not be a treat."

Mica retorted shocked at the lengths Shynta would go, "She would never carry a half-breed and will abort it."

Shynta smirked and said, "You have forgotten about the compulsion I put on her and part of the reason she is the way she is."

Now Mica smirked remembering how Shynta held Belar down shoved a phallus in her, calling her a brood mare over and over before pouring a nymphomaniac potion down her throat weakening her mind forever.

Mica said, "You know she will take a preventative draught. Of course he will have to win against the three of them and we know how good Zilvra is or have you forgotten."

I looked at Belar and gave her a wink, as I took a fighting stance and got ready to fight.

The smaller man charged in and swung wildly as I grabbed his arm bent his wrist and dropped him to the ground, spun his arm into a chicken wing locked his fingers in a controlling hold and told him to submit or I would make it hurt really bad. He refused, so I dislocated his elbow and shoulder as I lifted him off the ground by the chicken wing, when he passed out I dropped him.

I watched as the other man came at me, he was weary of getting inside my reach, I dropped back to see if he would follow so that I could counter quickly but he didn't bite and forced me to go on the offensive, I had the reach advantage and my one thought was I have the reach and the strength so why not. I charged at him leapt in the air and knocked him out with a superman punch, I guess 240lbs plus to jaw of a 110lbs man makes them a little wobbly.

I looked at Zilvra and saw pure joy in her eyes, she wanted to fight me in the worst way possible, as she walked towards me, I stood up and made a Bao Quan, when I lowered my head she raced in to strike me, I ducked her blow and brought my right hand to her throat, I heard her wheezing as I stood up.

I said in a deadly serious tone, "I will kill you if you ever do that again. I was showing you respect by bowing, if you have no honor in our fight, I will kill you then and there.

You said you were going to follow my teachings.

Do I have your attention? We will start again."

I waited till she had recovered before I bowed, this time she bowed and I took my fighting stance.

I winked at Belar as Zilvra came at me, she tried to get inside my reach or grab me and it dawned on me that she was going for a judo throw. I brought my right hand to her right elbow as her grip lessened, I slid my left hand to her left hand and knocked it off of me and used her own strength against her as my right hand joined in spinning her wrist back towards her as she lost balance trying to keep her wrist from being broken. I had her wrist at a 90 degree angle and locked her elbow as I stood over her head to break her wrist or elbow if she kept fighting.

I told her if she keeps fighting I will break it and if she stops I will release her and we can keep fighting, she stopped and I let her up and took my position I once again made a Bao Quan and took a fighting stance.

She charged in and swung at me as I saw her eyes glowing red, I blocked and blocked, I would slide a shot at her and stop before hitting her, she would see my hand had stopped and would start swinging again. This time I blocked and stepped to the side sliding both hands around her swinging arm and stopping with two fists one at her heart the other at her ribs on her right hand side, she tried to elbow me. I rolled and stood up and she was so angry that she charged right in, I blocked her blow and slid her front foot forward as she fell I caught her in a choke hold and could have choked her out or broke her neck.

I told her the fight was over and that she had a lot to learn, she agreed and seemed happy with what she had learned.

Both Shynta and Mica were shock to see not only a lowly male, and a human one at that, win easily against two skilled Drow males let alone a Drowess.

Belar tried to hide her excitement as she declared me the winner, I think she secretly wanted me to win, I could see how she could be seen as so dangerous she struck me as being like bamboo strong yet flexible.

Zilvra walked over to me and said, "All those moves you were doing were to block and counter any attack. How well would those work against an armed opponent?"

I said certain she couldn't hit me because she telegraphed her blows, "If you want you can come at me with a sword and I can show you?"

She said in utter disbelief and wondering if he was somehow using their link to read her , "Are you that certain you can win against me?"

I knew she was contemplating it but I wasn't going to give up my ace as I said, "Yes, I have two huge advantages one I have a reach advantage and two I have a size advantage. You are used to being bigger than everybody you fight and with these small men that you have, you don't worry about them being stronger. My first blow would have killed you had I not held up, you are relying on your strength alone and that will never work on me."

She could see that more went into my workout then just simple blows and decided against testing me with a weapon. We agreed that tomorrow we would train together, this seemed to please Zilvra, and in a way it made her seem childish to be so happy over such a little thing.

Belar watched us closely, this made me very uncomfortable because I had no idea what she was looking at.

What Belar was watching is how much stronger Henri's aura had become as compared to the week before, she even thought that it had gotten stronger during the fight and she wanted to know how he could do that.

If she could strengthen her magical aura, it would give her a huge advantage over her rivals.

She had also noticed that Zilvra's aura had been erratic like it was in some kind of turmoil, during the fight it was even more erratic, but now it was calm and again she wondered why, she even debated if he could be controlling or at the very least influencing that.

Belar said flirtatiously thinking her plan to make him her pet was working better than expected, "A deal is a deal, so what are you planning on doing to me? I am certain you will make it memorable."

I couldn't help it I'm a guy sue me and said, "I was thinking of having you read the bible while wearing priestess robes."

She smiled at the thought, I shuddered at what she was thinking as she said, "Should I bring the whip as well?"

I just shook my head and said, "I have had enough of the whip for one life time and a riding crop or a paddle would be better, and no the chains can stay off as well."

Zilvra looked at Henri in shock, what was he up to? He knows better than to play with her, he is playing a dangerous game with a master. She didn't like the look in Belar's eyes either, she was far too happy to be playing with him.

As Belar walked off Zilvra walked over and said exacerbated, "What do you think you are doing? You do know she has you in her web, and you want to be her next meal!? You choose the strangest times to play our game, we don't know what will happen if she tries something on you or should I say us."

I said, trying to sound like Confucius, "Sometimes you have to get bitten to understand the poison. So, I am going to walk into her web in the hope of seeing how it is spun. Besides, I am certain that what she is looking for is something I cannot give, but I have to learn the rules to your game before I can decide if I want to play, and I can't do that without risking my neck now can I?"

Zilvra walked away content with his answer and a little relieved that he was trying to figure out how things were done, she just worried what her sister would get out of him. She didn't even want to think about what she would do with him, but couldn't hide the fact that Henri was very different from any of the humans who had been at their home before. To her he had proven his worth by beating, one of her teachers and one of the strongest male warriors they had.

12