All Comments on 'Disposable Hero Ch. 02 Pt. 04'

by Bokhun

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great story

huge fan of your stories and i hope the next chapter comes soon

ZeoUnitZeoUnitalmost 9 years ago
Good chapter

This one was really good one. There were a lot of things happening. I like how most of the chapter is done from logical point of view but it does kinda jump out the part that even will all display of his power, that are even now still grow he still didn't try to escape or better yet take revenge. I understand why not, from story convenient but you could try to incorporate that aspect with some of them recognizing that aspect that Henri if he wanted to could easily break his prison. Considering everything what happened in this chapter best option would be Mica. She sound like smart girl so it should not be to much of a problem for her to put two and two together and realize that and ask herself or even ask Henri direct question or more like a statement that he could break his prison. It would be nice little twist on his view from her and the way Drow view of things in general. Could even lead to some interesting developments in characters if try to reveal that fact to other three sisters considering that other two already know that and can make some conversation on that topic.

The part were Henri show his true emotion to them is done great tha only negative I could see is the fact that he didn't show more concern when he basicly learn about his child. I hope to see some more on that topic. With his seance of honor I don't think he would just forgot something like that or allow them to basically kill his child by aborting him.

Mica in this part was written nicely. It shows that she trys to use her head first and constantly tries to learn things about Henri so she could have any advantage if something comes up. Will she be a smart "cookie" or just chess peace in large game remains to be Sean but if any indication so far has show is that Henri constantly shakes the foundations of Drows ways.

The little event with Henri, Zilvra and Belar is very interesting indeed. So many possibilities how and why. From Zilvra's natural magic getting awaken to possibility that it all comes from Belar been pregnant with Henri making the link between three. On that note you could think about that mark on Zilvra. If she got it because of the blood transfer as it was hinted it would be logical that same as Zilvra Velar also got the mark after some time. She does have his child after all so by that extension some of his "blood". At least two of them at this point. Shynta for now I don't think so but it could be a interesting idea to use it how Drow would start link the mark as one truly chosen guardian of Henri.

The practice was interesting event it show that more and more Drow people are taking notice of him not just because of vision but because they starts to notice more and more how he grows in power and that display of sparing could also trigger something that some would not expect. Other female/male draw asking things from him to "show" them his ways of fighting. But his way of fighting is not just stile of combat... Its ideology.. of samurai...

The pit fight was short but to the point. It definitively shown the clean line between him and other males, especially the aftereffect with guards. It also pointed out that his way of fighting could in turn prove to be superior compare to Drow's. You don't wipe the floor with enemy under a minute in that kind of arena and by reaction from the viewers it seems he was a old player in there as well.

The last part with Shynta was done really good. It fits on the mark with what we learn before that in early chapters with her displaying some of the "M" tendency's. How would this relationship develop in the future and it impact remains to be seen but it sure sounds interesting with possibility of other two sisters finding out the truth of their new "status".

I only thought it was a bit of quick and the part with her talking with Alak as she said seems to not happened or we would see that encounter in retrospect how he influence to get to current states.

All in all one hell of a good story so far and really good more to make it longer in chapters. The longer chapter the better in my book.

Hope to maybe see In some future the talk between Henri and Lloth in person while some of them are there, it would be some crazy stuff with Henris personality and current experience with her people.

LetomiLetomialmost 9 years ago
Crazy good

Well now this is one is darn good story i give you that, The characters are good and believable. I was always a sucker for good logic for character development and you put your right in the center with their actions. Sure there are some hiccups here and there but nothing that cant be fixed or just ignored for sake of plot flow for now.

Would be cool if you plan to expand his adventures on more ground in Foreverdark. There must be other races there normal or demonic. I will for sure keep a eye on this one.

sesheseshealmost 9 years ago
Very interesting story

So far this story look interesting. the best part for me is that there is real plot that gradually develops. Not just sex and stuff. Definitively +1 in my book. Keep the story going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story...

I think you have a very good setting, love the gods and fates angle ala Piers Anthony's "Incarnations of Immortality" series, and like that a warrior was plucked from his reality(maybe a little Edgar Rice Burroughs John Carter here) and dropped into a "middle earth" type setting on another world. I'm not a big dwarves and elves and fantasy reader, but I am so enjoying the contrast in character between Henri and their world and their rules. I just found this last night and have read all of it that is available already. I can't wait to read more. Best wishes for continued success, and yes, you really need an editor! That last said with the kindness that this work deserves, to ensure others will read it and enjoy it as I have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Story. Please continue.

Please continue this wonderful storyline. Over half month with no posting?

InkkniInkknialmost 9 years ago
Awesome story Dude waiting to see more of it

This is one freaking good story. I so enjoy all the conflicts your main dude has inside of the lore of the game and vice versa. Not sure how him getting magic power will fit with the rest of the story but it sounds fun plus I just loved how you made him know the way of the Samurai. Samurai's always rule and are awesome. I notice one small thing that made me think for sometime after I notice it. The gods in here don't seems to know everything as gods should be. So I'm wondering was that a slip off in story telling or there is someone else that even they answer to?

BokhunBokhunalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Questions and Comments

I saw Inkkni was asking about the gods and I wanted to clear that up. their is a difference between the gods and the two greater gods. All of the gods lived at one point and became gods thru the worship of mortals, this how they gain power the more worshipers the more power the god or goddess has. Each race or has its gods/goddesses, some like Drow have their own goddesses not part of their races pantheon, such as Lloth and Eilistraee. The greater gods are forces beyond the power of the gods, and have no true form just what they wish be seen as. The Great Creator is a workaholic parent always creating new planets, animals and so on, The Great Destroyer has more contact with creations because he destroys them, it was the Great Destroyer who created the after life with his wife after she created creatures that could create other things like building and so on. The Great Destroyer uses the gods to watch over their kind, Lloth has no clue what is on the surface because it is out of her power center, should a surface Drow city be built by her followers she would be able to see things on the surface.

I hope that clears things up.

On another note I will be uploading part 5 without any editing, I send to an editor and have had no reply from them.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 8 years ago
Question

How are they able to shackle Henri down now that he can use his magic? Just curious...It's probably a moot point now that he has a pet ;)

Thanks for posting!!

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 8 years ago
Another question:

If Henri is to be protected, why is he fighting in the pit?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Same questions as below...

Why was he raped if he could break the chains?

Why was he fighting to the death in the pit if he was protected?

these need a short explanation as well as why they haven't attempted to leave the city yet

BokhunBokhunover 8 years agoAuthor
Henri and the chains

Henri has no idea of what magic is or how to use it correctly. Think of it as he is learning a new language and each time he uses more magic he learns something more. Mages, go to the tower to learn how to use magic correctly and that takes years. Another thing to consider is that Henri's ability to break the chains was his magic manifesting and weakening the chains so they could be broken, had he known her would taken down several of his attackers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBokhun@Bokhun
Disposable Hero Chapter 1 2/19/15 Disposable Hero Part 2 Chapter 1 2/25/15 Disposable Hero Part 3 Chapter 1 03/14/15 Disposable Hero Chapter 1 Part 4 sent 3/17/15 Disposable Hero Chapter 1 Part 5 3/21/15 Disposable Hero Chapter 1 Part 6 3/27/15 Disposable Hero Chapter ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES