Disposable Hero Ch. 02 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which is funny because Shynta slipped a fertility draught in her wine before she came to see you and now she is carrying your child."

It was Henri's turn to be slack jawed as he looked at Belar who was now just shy of a full blown panic attack.

He asked still reeling, "Zilvra, what exactly does a fertility draught do?"

Belar still hadn't said a word as Zilvra explained, "It makes it so we can conceive when it is not our time. It takes about thirty minutes to work, so by the time she left to the time she came to your cell she was fertile and you have put a child in her.

Shynta says she will know in a week and in two she will know the sex, she says that your child could be the most powerful of this house because of your strange aura, something about it being a yellowish-white with a just as large black aura and about the size of your heart is blue."

Belar was snapped back to reality and was thinking that Zilvra was reading our minds because the door is closed and there are no wards in the room.

When Zilvra finally realized her sister wasn't talking but thinking about these things and said, "Don't be silly, if I could read minds I would know what Henri was thinking and not just you and the guard..."

Zilvra stopped suddenly and looked at her now terrified sister who didn't know what to think and then to the closed door, the fully gravity of what she truly was starting to come through.

She turned and looked at Henri as he stood dumbfounded as she asked, "I can read them, can't I? I would never be able to hear people talking from the other side of the door from here but why can't I read you and can you read me?"

Wow good question he did have an idea and said, "Remember when I was being beaten and you could feel it?"

She nodded and he continued, "I built a wall to keep you from getting those messages maybe that is blocking you from reading me. Belar try to picture a wall in your mind and maybe you can keep her out, now Zilvra don't focus just talk with me and let's see what happens."

Belar did as he asked and started to think about how this ability would be damaging to her people, they could never plot around Zilvra and the secrets she could get. Zilvra was as good as dead if they found out or they would put several compulsion one her to keep her loyal then breed her for her powers.

At the same time Zilvra wanting to know if this had something to with her link asked, "Do you think both of us have this ability? Is it part of what ever this connection is that we share?"

Belar interjected and said, "I think the wall works I was just thinking how dangerous her power is. I think you have this ability and Henri doesn't, otherwise Henri would have known what everybody was thinking but he can't, right?"

Henri nodded but he could see that Belar was very uncomfortable with this Zilvra cut off my train of thought, as she could feel the fear rolling off Belar and it was making her freak out a little as she said, "I can feel how scared you are. This is weird I can get feelings and thoughts, what have you done to me and when will this stop? If anybody found out about this I would be thrown out of our society. I really think we need to get you out of here and when we do I will have to go and stay gone, I will attract Mind Flayers for one and who knows what else."

Henri didn't really want to practice, but he wanted to change the subject. Part of him wanted to know what was really happening to both of them and what was all that about my aura being different colors? He needed the distraction and he could tell Zilvra would as well.

Henri asked, "Shall we practice today? I did promise that today I would start teaching what I know of how the Samurai fought. A promise is still a promise regardless of how much your family pisses me off, now just because you will probably whip my ass quick, just means I don't fight with swords, hell I will probably be learning from you more than anything."

Zilvra and Belar both agreed to head out to the courtyard for practice as we headed out he asked for two pieces of wood and did like he had yesterday picturing the wood turning into a matching pair of Bokkens and again he got the looks of surprise and shock.

The interesting thing was to see how everybody was looking at him and then to Zilvra and Belar. Deep down he wondered if they thought they were his protectors from their dream. Henri wondered if she could use her powers in combat or if focusing on something would stop it.

Once they got to the courtyard he tossed one Bokken to Zilvra and said, "This is a Bokken it is meant for practicing form, you can easily split a head open with these and I really don't feel like a concussion today so we are going to go over some strikes and maybe a little unarmed sparing if you can keep from trying to split my head open."

Zilvra offered with a downright vicious smile, "Why don't we spar and I can see what skills you have and I can see if you can teach me anything. As for teaching you I have no patience for such things."

Henri didn't like the look on her face and knew she was going to try something, but he had two advantages one he was bigger and two if she stepped inside his reach he could always switch to hand to hand where he knew he could beat her.

She grabbed the Bokken in one hand and checked its weight saying it was heavier than she was used to. Henri grabbed his Bokken and held it on his left hip like he was going to draw it and kept his right shoulder towards her they looked like a T and started to circle each other.

Henri was up on the balls of his feet ready to dodge and reading her body like he did when we spared, he could tell from her arms and feet that she was going to charge and strike soon, as her grip tightened she charged into his reach.

When she did he went for a quick strike with his right hand and using his reach to make her stop, as she jumped out of the way her eyes were alive with pleasure. She thrust to hit him, he blocked her and brought his Bokken behind his back and over his head by his right ear quickly. Henri gave a chi and stopped as she looked at the last third of his Bokken ready to make contact with her left shoulder and neck.

Henri knew she had just underestimated him but it felt good to catch her off guard, he knew that would never happen again but then again it only needed to happen once.

He said to a very angry Zilvra, "Just because you have like 100 years more experience than I do doesn't mean you can go easy on me."

Her eyes flashed red as she said, "You were using our link to read me! Your first strike nearly hit me, if you have very little practice with a sword as you claim then how did you know I was going to attack and that fucking reach is murder to deal with. Did you lie to me to catch me off guard?"

Henri hung his head and said playfully, "Excuses all ready, I read you just like I did when we spared.

I knew you were going to attack because your hand tightened around the Bokken and you were light on your feet meaning you wanted to explode so as soon as I saw your right foot dig in, I knew I had to strike or you were going to break my ribs. If I was going to deceive you I would have let you hit me so you were convinced I was that bad. By the way can you hear anybody now? And could you while we were sparring?"

She stopped and nodded that she couldn't but as soon as she stopped they started filtering in. They spared again and she thoroughly routed him as he expected, she didn't go easy on him but he got a few licks in as well. She was frighteningly fast, he was just able to block her attacks and use his reach and knowledge of other martial arts to keep her from getting a good blow and even land another stop by staying inside her reach and turning the Bokken so it followed the curve of my arm and stayed hidden from sight.

As we finished she told him that following his sword was hard because he was fast and kept hiding it from sight as well as his attempts to dictate her offense by not watching her blade but her body. She also said it was hard to fight and read people at the same time and she felt she could do one but not the other.

He explained that Musashi, a famous swordsman from his world, wrote that in a fight if you can hide your blade you can eliminate your opponents' reaction time and by using the curve of the blade along your arm you can get inside and slice through the gaps in armor and weaken them.

She said that his two handed style caused problems because of the added power but the flexibility of being able to strike one handed and not lose too much was a big plus.

In the days before his first match he noticed everybody looked at him and even at Zilvra. When Belar was with them they studied her as well. They were acting so strange towards him, he wasn't beaten in fact he hadn't seen anything of Mica but Shynta came and asked about him which freaked him out.

Finally the day of his first fight had arrived, he was dressed in the houses colors that were red and black with some strange web pattern. Heading to the pit he was told that if he didn't cause any problems he wouldn't be harmed, but if he did anything to shame house Hla'ath he would. As the left the house Henri saw the banners for House Hla'ath as well as four smaller banners that had the Hla'ath symbol and a smaller one below it. Once they entered the city proper musicians and dancers joined in a make shift parade as they walked through the streets many people looked at Henri and would whisper to themselves. Henri entered and saw thousands of Drow leering and whispering, he guessed they had the same dream as Mica and Shynta.

Henri hated everything about this, being forced to fight so that he could entertain these psychopaths and was certain of one thing he was going to do everything he could to shame house Hla'ath. Henri watched in shock as a huge pig faced thing walked in to the cheers of these bastards, as if expecting him to die quickly. The eldest of the top house in of Intra'minynda Iimynrae Hun'ghym and daughter of the current Intra explained that this was a fight to the death. No weapons were allowed any outside interference would be seen as an attack on all Drow. In a magnanimous gesture she wished them both good luck and a glorious death.

The orc was about the same height maybe 2 inches taller than Henri and looked like he had about 50lbs on him, he was ripped and ready to fight as Henri approached the orc charged at him; he stepped out of the way and got into a defensive stance ready for the next charge. The orc charged again, but this time he grabbed the orcs arm and threw him to the ground Judo style, hurrying to his foe he got on top of the orc, hooked Henri's right arm under in a choke hold applying pressure to the orc's neck with his left hand, he was rewarded with the sickening crack as the orc's neck broke.

Henri rose to his feet made the sign of the cross over the dead green skinned pig faced human looking thing. Waited for the Drow to come and get him, he wanted his pound of flesh for being forced to kill whatever that was, not to mention all the abuse he had suffered at the hands of his captors.

When they entered he charged and caught one male in the jaw knocking him out cold, Henri saw a woman swing the flat her sword he dipped inside her reach and punched her dead in the throat as she fell to the ground gasping for air. Henri caught another male and snapped his neck with ease much easier than it was for that pig faced thing, he was focused on the females more than the males, because of the abuse he had suffered through, he caught another female in the side of the knee and when she dropped to the ground he stomped on her head till she stopped moving.

That was when he felt the sting off bolts and started to get very sleepy as he dropped to the ground, followed by a plethora of boots.

When he came to he was tied up and he could smell them they were waiting for him to awaken.

Henri heard, "How dare he lay hands on us, we should kill him for this, if only Lloth would let us."

He smiled knowing he had embarrassed house Hla'ath and that they could do nothing about it.

He heard from farther back the voice sounded like Belar's saying, "What did you expect? You beat and raped him, and what did you think would happen? He would be happy for such things?"

A very pissed off Shynta screamed in reply, she felt she was winning him over, "He needs to learn we are his mistresses and to show respect to his betters and if I remember correctly you helped us."

Henri replied his voice filled with venom, "The only thing you are better than me in is being bitches and it is too bad you weren't there or I could have enjoyed watching you die like I enjoyed watch that one bitch suffocate. If you want let me out of these shackles and we will find out how many of you leave here alive."

His eyes sparkled with demonic joy as the thought of killing them. Needless to say he got beaten and raped yet again, this only added to his desire for revenge. The matron had rescinded her earlier agreement about them not beating him and said that, because he embarrassed their house he would be disciplined. However, she let him move into the surface room as it was called by the other families that supported this house, but had it updated with shackles so he could be restrained.

Henri asked Belar if all the people he saw were her family and she explained that a house is one family that has as few as three other families that it protects and in return those families help support the house. It struck him as something from the middle ages where lords would protect a village and the village would support the lord.

After a few days Shynta came to see Henri, her longings raging and her concern over the near future which had become very cloudy. She wanted one thing to be his protector and figured that the rod hadn't worked so she would try something she had come to enjoy and that was him. Shynta loved him, not that she knew of that emotion but more a stronger form of like whether she was taking or giving. He fought brilliantly if she was giving and the last time she took him it was much better than any other time she had lain with a male even the sire of her children. This time however she had no darts and he wouldn't be chained, she was going to give herself to him like Belar had.

She entered his room dressed in her usual robes and watched him as he stood ready to fight. She showed her hands had no weapons.

He studied her looking for a hidden blade, wondering what game she was playing and asked, "What do you want? I see no weapons, no whips but that does not mean you are unarmed."

Shynta knew Belar was a master at this game and trying to imitate her sister she said, "I want what you can give to me. I come not to fight, I am not your enemy, and if I were would I come here like this?"

She opened her robe and showed her naked self, her excitement was visible and growing as Henri looked her over. Like all of her kind she was a striking woman and deep down her hunger grew at the thought of him having her. From his stares she felt confident that he wanted her and wondered how he would take her.

Her heart sank as she saw his expression change from enjoying her beauty to disgust at what she had done. Her mind raced as she wondered where she went wrong, her pride took a blow that would have fell a mountain at the thought that he did not desire her. Her ego wanted to strike him as he bent to pick up her robe, she was so angry she could taste it how could she not be as desirable as her sister.

As Henri handed her robe back he said coldly, "You came here to what, score points against Belar? What we did was something you will never understand, because you will never be in her league. Now go before I do something I will regret."

Her heart leaped at the thought of just what he might regret and her loins at the most unfathomable of thoughts submitting to a male and a human so less. She would not leave without him seeing her as one of his protectors and threw caution to the wind.

Her emotions raw at the thought of being bested by Belar as she threw her robe to the ground and shouted, "Then do what you will regret, I will not leave until you will have me."

Henri's eyes nearly jumped out of his as he heard what she said, it was a Freudian slip but it spoke volumes. He had to be sure that, he was correct and knew he would not fight back if wrong.

He stepped into her face looked down on her grabbed her by her hair and pulled her head back saying in a tone filled with malice, "I will have you how I want and you will not stop me." He kissed her and forced his tongue down her throat meeting no resistance, instead he was met by her embrace.

Her body quaked as he took what he wanted, her desire went through the roof as he took her that was what he wanted her. For all the power she had sought in her long life, she had something she truly desired to lose control. She knew then that she had not beaten him but he had conquered her and she loved every second of it, no other male pushed her, no other stood up to her, no other had denied her, none had bested her until this moment and she would never look back. What he wanted was his and she wanted to be his.

He pulled her hair harder as he broke the kiss and taunted ready for her to strike at him, "You were going to make me your pet! Tell me who the pet in this relationship is?"

She looked into his cold eyes and small part of her cried out that she was not his pet, but a new voice looked in the eyes of her master and new the undeniable truth.

The thought alone had her ready to cum as she said not lacking any confidence, "I am."

Henri was lost, she had caved that much was clear, but what to do he had no experience in such play. A part of him wanted to give her just what she had given him and beat the tar out of her. The thought alone scared him, he knew he could do serious damage if he let go and with his emotions in such turmoil he didn't know if he would be able to stop. He like the power but not how it made him feel as he took action.

His 6'4" frame towered over her barely 5'2" self as his cold eyes were matched by a cold voice as he ordered, "On your knees, my pet has no right to stand before me. Service your master and prove yourself to me."

Her body stiffened at the thought of kneeling before him like she had made her two younger sisters Umreastin'arra and Talabriina do after breaking them. It wasn't because she didn't desire him, her juices flowing down her legs were proof of that. Her pride knew it was all over if she did, she would be his and this battle raged before Henri's very eyes.

A part of Henri wanted her not to, but a bigger part worried what would happen if he stopped now, he had the chance to end his abuse. He grabbed her by the hair and dragged her like a caveman to the bed and threw her over his knee. This was child's play to a Drow as he put his 240lbs into each swing, he could feel her bone with each blow. His room was free of anything that could be used as a weapon besides a chair and a table, his shackles were part of the bed and he would have to break it to use them, or did he?

Shynta moaned her appreciation of his attempts and her body responded to his efforts as she had a small orgasm that all but sealed her fate. Henri rolled her over onto the bed and put his knees on her shoulders with his cock in her face, he watched as her mouth opened and took what she could. He let her please him while he grabbed the shackles, she offered no resistance as he closed the shackle hold her left arm. He pulled his cock from her mouth with a pop as she groaned her disappointment, she looked at her right arm as the shackle closed around it.

He leaned down, pointed to his room and said, "If the other found out they would kill you for this. In here you are Shynta my pet out there you are Shyntaunlin eldest of house Hla'ath. In here you are free to be what you are. Now, I will be taking what is mine just like you took me."