Disposable Hero Ch. 02 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bokhun
Bokhun
314 Followers

Shynta was in tears as she opened her leg to her master even her pride agreed she was his, he had accepted her and she was for the first time happy to lay with a male. She shook her head no this was the first time she slept with a man, her man, her master. She cried out her pleasure as he filled her like no other, his thrust were passionate not ruthless this made her melt more as her master showed her power not abuse. She came to him to get fucked and wound up loved, she did not care if he loved her, because she loved what he did to her and what he didn't do to her. She tried to scream but her masters' tongue was busy taking her mouth as she quaked through another orgasm, quickly followed by another and another.

Henri enjoyed her body not knowing of the revolution that had been waged and still was being waged. He would never know how much she loved losing herself in surrendering to him. Her pleasure was enough for him as he watched her red eyes turn pink a sign she liked what he was doing. His orgasm crept up on him as he pulled his mouth from hers and kissed down her jaw and along her ears.

He said in a still domineering tone, "Now you are all mine, you will wear my mark and only we will know so." He erupted inside her shortly afterwards.

She looked at her master, as she came down from the heights he had taken her and wondered what his mark would be. Henri made her sit at the table before him and took her shoulder length hair and braided it like he had for his daughter and sister. Once done he told this was his mark.

Bokhun
Bokhun
314 Followers