Disposable Hero Ch. 02 Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bokhun
Bokhun
314 Followers

Her powers for now were limited to seduction or the ability to cloud the mind of her target so that she may feed from their willingness to have intercourse with her in her true form.

She had also developed shape change in which she could read the mind of her pray and look like whatever they wanted in a woman or add the correct equipment for a woman again so she could feed.

Her newest power and one that was still growing was enthrall where she could take a piece of her prey and use it to influence them, she could do this to protect herself from others.

Intra lead her improved daughter to her chambers, Dementia had never been in her chambers where her mother met other Drow. She had always met her mother in either her room which only a few knew of or her mother's private chambers.

She followed behind her mother knowing that this was not her mother she could see the mist that surrounded her mother.

She didn't care for two reasons one because her mother was kind when that mist was around her. Two she was much younger than a normal Drowess being very much a child in mind even if she was a woman in body, the more she fed the more that child was crushed and replaced. With all the power she had gained, Dementia had come to think of that mist as her true mother.

Intra turned to her child and said, "Today you will become complete, now change into something better, you can't meet your prey looking like that."

Dementia was lost in the power that had been growing in her and said, "Yes, mother."

She read her mother and saw the image of her sister who hopped to be the next Intra or queen. Her body began to change and warp to looking like her sister.

Seeing the change her mother smiled and said, "Good, your prey is the Yathrin I want you to enthrall her, by taking a part of her very powerful soul your powers will unlock further as will using your powers. Only take half her soul my child, I may need her still."

Dementia smiled at the thought of feeding on a soul that had not been weakened by the ritual or shared with her father that she became aroused. This was like Christmas Eve to her, she was so excited that she could only nod in agreement.

Intra cast a summons spell and a male Drow entered and bowed deeply following behind him was the high priestess or Yathrin the title she would be called upon becoming high priestess she gave up all other titles and houses, just as Intra which was her title she had long forgotten her true name, because before she was Intra she was the Yathrin and in the past four hundred years she had no need of any other names.

This Yathrin was young having only been the Yathrin for the past one hundred years, her hair still white with no signs of blond in her hair yet, she was very ordinary for a Drow average height and build nothing that stood out except for her love of Lloth.

As Dementia read her preys mind she saw her devotion and knew her way to get this powerful woman to be hers.

She turned to her mother and whispered, "She loves the goddess if I can make her believe that I am Lloth, she will be mine."

Her mother smiled at the irony because Lloth was present in her doll Intra, so making Yathrin believe would be easy.

Intra said, "Yathrin, I see great things for my people and in my communion with the goddess, I have been told that you should turn Shrilara over to me.

Strip all power from Dirzune she is to be Lloth's champion and one of the three spiders from the vision."

Dementia left the room and transformed into Lloth, she snuck around to get into her mother view and signed that she was ready.

At the same time Yathrin was saying, "I do not know what you are talking about. Who or what is Shrilara?

Replacing Dirzune is not a problem, but who would you want to take over?"

Intra said her voice full of insinuation, "Are you doubting the goddess? Has your faith in her or my visions failed you?

I want Micarylafay Hal'ath to replace her and Lloth agrees."

Yathrin was uncomfortable with how she was being questioned and said, "I have passed all test about my faith and I have no doubts about your visions. I cannot give you what doesn't exist. Why do you doubt my love for the goddess?"

Intra's expression changed as she stood on her dais, face filled with false anger and said, "It is not I who doubts you but her!"

Yathrin turned and saw Intra pointing to Dementia disguised as Lloth who entered unheard.

Yathrin threw herself at Dementia's feet and said, "Forgive me goddess I didn't mean to mislead you. As you wish I shall turn Shrilara over to Intra."

Yathrin knew that Lloth was not the forgiving type, but she did like power plays and Shrilara were Yathrin's best kept power.

With Yathrin prostrate within Dementia's circle of influence she had sealed her own fate.

As Dementia kneeled down she started to use her power of seduction and touched the head of Yathrin saying, "If you hadn't lied to me child you would be dead now. You have done nothing to displease me."

Yathrin looked up and into the demonic eyes of Dementia and felt the full power of her seduction all she could see was pleasing her goddess before her.

Dementia saw Yathrin's eyes glaze over and knew she had her at her mercy, she wanted so badly to sink her growing fangs into her neck and drink from her soul leaving her a puppet like her mother had become.

She said trying to sound like Lloth, "Child I will bestow a great blessing upon you."

She put her arms around her and sunk her fangs into the exposed neck of Yathrin and changed into her true form feeding on Yathrin until half of the high priestesses soul was gone.

As she finished she placed enthrall on Yathrin who rose with soulless eyes for a moment they returned to normal as she looked upon her rapidly changing love.

Dementia's skin started to change turning red with what look like black tribal tattoos all over her body. She fell to her knees as her tail grew out and needles growing out from her tail making it look like a phallic shaped morning star. She shrieked as her leathery wings burst forth from her back. Her eyes bust into black flames and her horns grew and curled like a rams. She stood and looked at her mother as her claws finally came into view, she could clearly see that she had two very proud mothers; Intra and Lloth.

With Yathrin under her spell and Shrilara under Intra's control all that remained was to send the guardian to the surface, house Hla'ath had failed to win him over and would be punished for it.

Lloth didn't like letting him go, but from watching him fight and then fight with the Drow guards, she knew he would never follow her. This didn't change anything for her, she had prepared for him going to the surface and knew that the next few weeks would send him on his way, she needed grab greater control.

Intra would turn Shrilara into Dark Sister and send them after Eilistraee's children on the surface.

The only thing left to do was make it so that Henri, Zilvra, Belar and Dirzune had no reason to stay or if they did then she would turn those three into Dark Sister and drag him to the gate by force.

***********

As Dirzune headed back to the cloister a meeting was going on at the temple where Micarylafay was meeting with the high priestess or Yathrin. As she entered a sub-chamber she saw Yathrin lost in prayer at a small shrine to Lloth, it was well know that the new Yathrin was an unbelievably pious Drow but this went beyond anything she had ever seen.

Dirzune was the closest she had seen to piety among the priestesses in the cloister. Seeing such a show of devotion made her nervous as to why she was here, especially in light of her house having Henri there.

She interupted Yathrin saying, "It is I Micarylafay of house Hla'ath you sent for me."

Yathrin turned and smiled at Mica who didn't like that one bit. Anyone as powerful as Yathrin had to be up to no good and meeting in a private shrine under the temple seemed more of a set up than anything.

Yathrin saw her mistress and love Dementia lurking in the shadows waiting for her chance to enjoy Mica like she had Yathrin.

Yathrin knew the Drowess before her was nervous and that was her intent as she said, "Intra has told me of her plans for you."

She stopped to torment Mica, she could almost taste the fear rolling off her priestess.

Mica was flabbergasted that Intra knew of her, the only thing worse was that she had plans for her. Mica's mind raced with what was going to happen to her, was she going to the alter because her house had failed to win the human over, maybe they would turn her into a Drider as an example to her house. She wanted to speak in her defense but she was paralyzed with fear over her fate.

Yathrin wanted to turn the screws even tighter but her mistress was waiting for Micarylafay and said, "You are to be tested to see if you are worthy of replacing Dirzune as head inquisitor."

Mica nearly passed out with the news, she had gone from being a Drider to a head priestess, she had never been tested and asked, "What is this test? And what will become of me if I fail."

Yathrin knew all she had to do was give her the appointment but her mistress was hungry and so this ruse as she said, "You will stand before Lloth and be embraced if you do not die then you will be the new inquisitor, are you ready?"

Mica was terrified her goddess wasn't known for kindness but rejection wasn't an option and said, "I am ready must I do anything?"

Yathrin could see her mistress transform into Lloth, she knew her mistress would pleasure her and be pleasured by her for this.

She said, "Just be embraced and survive of course. I shall begin."

Yathrin began using a demonic tongue for a fake summoning, knowing that Mica knew both divine and archaic magics. As she was faking her summons, Dementia walked out of the shadows standing behind Mica.

Upon finishing her fake summoning she fell to her knees and said, "Mistress I have brought the candidate for you to test. She is ready to receive your embrace."

Mica heard a noise and spun to see Lloth standing before her in all her glory.

She fell to her knees scared at what the next few moments would bring and said, "Mistress, I am ready for your test."

Dementia moved so that Mica was within her area of influence and said, "Stand and be judged."

Mica stood feeling aroused looking upon Dementia disguised as her goddess, as Lloth wrapped her arms around Mica. She felt the sting as Dementia sunk her fangs into Mica's neck and began draining her soul. Mica's body began to convulse as the immense pleasure rushed through her body, crushing any resistance Mica might put up.

Dementia released Mica who feel to the ground moaning her pleasure as she orgasmed for 30 minutes, when the orgasms subsided she stood eyes glazed over looking upon her new mistress with a lust full look upon her face.

Dementia and Yathrin led Mica to a chamber attached to the room, which had been converted to a boudoir where Mica would be briefed on her mission as well as pleasure her new mistress.

By the time Dirzune arrived back at the cloister the news had already reached that she was no longer the the head inquisitor, this new hit Dirzune hard as she grabbed her things and headed for her house.

By the time she arrived at her home she saw her servants looking at her lost. Upon setting foot out of her carriage, she was promptly called to the chambers of the new matron of her house, wondering as she was being called. To her surprise she saw Micarylafay in her chambers holding a note in her hand that made her feel very uncomfortable. Mica handed her a note from Intra that Micarylafay was now head of her house.

That evening Mica called together a few of the other houses and told them that if the human won his next fight they were to attack her own house with her full support and to bring the human to the temple where he would be held and experimented on.

This was only part of the plan, Intra had other plans involving Henri, Zilvra and her sisters.

Dirzune knew this meant that Intra knew she was one of Henri's protectors, and she asked to finish training Ethevrar'yl and to get Tazyrr to choose his path.

The new matron agreed and they left with her as she went to the tower and her children's sire Rikton, their path was clear and it was now tied to Henri. Her only question was would he accept her.

Dirzune and Rikton discussed what had happened in the past few weeks she had lost Shrilara, her house and title, they agreed that they would take Ethev and Taz with them, Rikton knew she had to go with Henri and he knew he could finally be with the one he loved and was secretly happy about this.

Bokhun
Bokhun
314 Followers
12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
hardest chapter to follow

So far, they have had some issues like many have mentioned - switching 1st and 3rd references, some wrong words used, etc. This one seemed to just bounce around a lot, no real introduction of the new characters and what there was of an into was very hard to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story qith or without editor. keep writing

Hi man, even though i know you dont have an editor i must congratulate you on the story. it is indeed an awesome story and editor or not, im looking forward to more of it...soon:-). keep writing

ZeoUnitZeoUnitalmost 9 years ago
So far so good

So far story is pretty good.

The characters are done good. I like how you made things with three sisters. It will be fun to see how their status between them will not shift and will that status affect their personality's between them and how would consequently affect Henri's view of all three. Would they care that it change. What would Belar think with having his child and her sister been his slave. Would she try to exert authority over her as well or try to play along. would Shynta see other two as treat to his affection. What would be Zilvra's reaction after initial revelation about current events. Would she try to find out more about it, Would she try to talk to Henri about it more as to why he did it? Maybe even try to argue about it with him showing that even thou she is not aware of it that Henri's teaching is starting to change her view on things, maybe slowly but its still there and later in retrospect she would notice this, maybe pointed out by Belar who also Change tanks to his influence and caring Henri's baby or something on those lines. So may possibility's.

The part that kinda didn't expect was with Mica. She was pretty interesting Character in its prime of development. The point that she is currently reduced to merely a doll kinda didn't fit well(personal opinion only). I think she should have more time to develop and for us to get to know her more so once something like this happened we would more care and feel more sorry for her as a character. It would certainly have more emotional impact that way on us as readers. I sincerely hope she will not stay like that until end of the story and somehow she would be brought back ether by Henri or something else and not left to dust and never mention after this in the story. She just shown so much character potential as the one that try to think before she jumps and try to see things more in the future outcomes then present time.

The plot in this chapter so far looks ok and sets in motion many things by Lloth to try to put Henri to her way, The main question is What would Henri do, and more importantly if Henri by now can he utilize his untapped magical potential. It should be possible given that once he was in rage and felt betrayed he certainly shown them and by now logically he should have try to experiment of the view and learn "thing of two". Keep in mind what sisters said about him tapping in convergence point in chapter 2/pr.3 and his not slow learner and he probably didnt show all to anyone considering that they did try to betray him few times so its safe to assume he has his own few "ace in the sleeve" sort to speak in case he needs it.

he could be power to recon with, so powerful that it might be treat to them as whole. That begs the Question, If they try forcefully to push him that way it might get to the point that other houses and Lloth have bite more then what they can chew in him. it would be interesting to see if he left the place in ruins as he escapes showing that they might have to rethink their original plan and make things more interesting. We shall see about that one.

Dirzune is still a wild card in my opinion but she is still not playable since she still don't have Henri's trust, The question is how would she try to get it, Deception or sincerity, that would be a prime question at this point and how would her kin see of Henri on short and long terms. She seems as a ok person that's trying to do whats best for her people and so far also trying to do whats right in her view of things. There might be clash between Lloth and her view in near future so it will be interesting moment if the main question is pulled for Lloth to answer and that would be one question that could be very important for story it self, and that would be "are there beings that are above you my Goddess?" It sure would make interesting twist in story considering that is already shown that "gods" in this story are not all knowing and by that definition not all powerful so there must be something else out there that is above them if thought logically.

In any cease Good chapter and nice story progress so far. Hope you will show more of the things underground before you move quickly out of this world and out on the surface.

Best wishes and Good writing from ZeoUnit

AdonisXxXAdonisXxXalmost 9 years ago
damn it!!!!!!!!!!

this story is sick! the twists and turns are driving me crazy, I cannot get a handle on the outcome, be it the ending or next chapter.. damn man, do I love a good mystery!!!!!

keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Like the story

I'm enjoying this story even though it is tough to read at times. A couple of pointers:

1. "Hopping" is what bunnies do. "Hoping" is the conjugation of "hope" you mean to use.

2. You often switch between first and third perspectives. While this isn't the end of the world, when you do it mid sentence it ruins the flow for the reader.

Like I said, I am enjoying the plot and the story so far. I am looking forward to the next chapter.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Champions A US soldier is chosen to defend another realm.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Font of Fertility Ch. 01 Jeremiah finds out about his magic dick.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Missing Dragon An elusive fire breathing monster leads him to a new world.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Path of the Necromancer Ch. 01 Ian is hunted and meets the women who will change his life.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Kita'thalla Medic meets feline alien soldier.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories