All Comments on 'Disposable Hero Ch. 02 Pt. 06'

by Bokhun

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Highest rating (5 stars?)

Very intriguing story. I am eager to read the net and all chapters.

Perhaps you are thinking of writing a novel some day?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love this story but

Your proofreader and editor did not do a very good job. Lots of extra words and dropped words and incorrect grammar and missing commas.

Still a great story.

ddealddealalmost 9 years ago

Finally there are actually leaving lol good story looking forward to the nxt 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
...really....

You killed off best of your developed characters practically without any reason in last two chapters... other to kill them because you don't know what to do with them... you like what.... like to have your characters one dimensional for easy writings or something....

If this tread of things continue i don't think i will keep reading this... it kills the will to read... Whoever like it so far Good for you wished that you keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

If GoT can kill off their characters, why can't the author do it too?

Sid0604Sid0604almost 9 years ago
Thank you...

I'm enjoying your story and looking forward to reading more. Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
reply to "If GoT can kill off"

Dude you miss the point. I didn't have a problem with killing off the character as long as they had a point to it. Mica turning in to puppet was totally no point to it, so that lloth can influence things??? Hello.. She is their freaking goddess that their entire race obeys and listens, I think she has enough influence as it is. Why make elaborate scheme. When she could accomplish all that with simple directed visions. Second I thought it was already established in early chapters that this gods can't influence Henri directly, not 'don't want to' but 'can't'. But now one of them did it just that by talking directly.. Shynta was of all sister the most loyal ironicly and shown the most development and understanding of him. Why I said most loyal? Its simple really, she never tried to betray him in anyway. She did some cruel things but unlike his other sisters she was loyal to end once she was on his side. The other two once felt that they are in any freaking danger tried to abandon him completely. She didn't. Shynta ended up dead as a casual scene just in few words without any meaning to it and Henri just calling her welcome distraction.... That just plain cold considering you are all honorable and all that stuff.

On the topic about GoT killing off their character, dude... sure they do... Then again GoT is 5 season long so what did you expect (I sincerely don't remember at what episode in season was first to die maybe 100 not sure so don't bash me for this). We are here still on first chapter so still no need to do that fast.

BokhunBokhunalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Mica and Shynta

Hi my dear readers,

After reading your comments I have to answer a few things. On Mica's death and her being turned into a doll. First none of the gods can act directly against Henri or the champions if Mica could be turned she wasn't a champion. Why turn her? Lloth has a many layered plot that revealing now would spoil as you will learn in chapter 3. Let's just say she is not done with Henri. Does this mean I am done with her? Think back to when Gabriella visited Henri's parents what could they do now that they had died? Yes, Mica and Shynta will be able to watch over Zilvra and Belarbreena.

Shynta was killed because she was falling for Henri, Lloth despises love in any form. We have to remember that Henri is combat hardened and has lost many friends, so he doesn't make emotional attachments or try not to. He never trusted Shynta and waited for her to turn on him, it is cold and will catch up to him.

I am not done with either of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Turn on your grammar checker!

Ruins? How about "runes"?

With drew? How about "withdrew"?

Both cases, properly spelled words - just the WRONG words. Grammar checker woulds find those and point them out. It would also find the commas placed incorrectly and words tossed in where they don't belong. Of course, waiting a month and then re-reading the story would do the same thing. Getting too comfortable with your work, you know what it is supposed to be so you miss those little things. A GOOD editor should have found those things, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please

Please continue this.....I love this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBokhun@Bokhun
Disposable Hero Chapter 1 2/19/15 Disposable Hero Part 2 Chapter 1 2/25/15 Disposable Hero Part 3 Chapter 1 03/14/15 Disposable Hero Chapter 1 Part 4 sent 3/17/15 Disposable Hero Chapter 1 Part 5 3/21/15 Disposable Hero Chapter 1 Part 6 3/27/15 Disposable Hero Chapter ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES