All Comments on 'Disposable Hero Ch. 02 Pt. 07'

by Bokhun

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good chapter

Nice way to end this chapter. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very nice chapter. Question though, if you are just about finished with book 2, why the long time between posts for book 1?

BokhunBokhunover 8 years agoAuthor
Time Between Posts

The main reason for the time between posts is: I am using the readers as Beta testers if you will and read all comments to see where changes can be made to improve the story, once I settle on that I go back and make changes add things take things out. I am a very busy person working about 72 hours a week and have to make time to write in the changes.

That is why I am always encouraging comments, if I get a lot then I can see how you like the story, if you hate a character that I have as somebody you should hate I don't need to work on that but if i have a character that is growing like Zilvra I want see how you the reader is following her growth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great so far......question though

I just read the whole series up till now in about 12 hours. Love it and I see you are trying to fix the spelling and flow mistakes (that makes a story great) . But along with the other readers I was wondering if at all possible could you give us a timeline (it don't have to be the day/week) of when the next story comes out? IE. Two/three weeks?

BokhunBokhunover 8 years agoAuthor
Next Chapter

I try to keep the chapters on a two to three week release, that gives me a chance to make changes as needed and gives my editors time to look over the next installment. As of 5/9/2015 I have sent Chapter 3 to the editors and I like for my stories to appear on Friday's.

Thank you all for the feedback and keep it coming, it was you the readers that helped me flesh out Shynta and Mica. So I thank you for making my story better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBokhun@Bokhun
314 Followers
Disposable Hero Chapter 1 2/19/15 Disposable Hero Part 2 Chapter 1 2/25/15 Disposable Hero Part 3 Chapter 1 03/14/15 Disposable Hero Chapter 1 Part 4 sent 3/17/15 Disposable Hero Chapter 1 Part 5 3/21/15 Disposable Hero Chapter 1 Part 6 3/27/15 Disposable Hero Chapter ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES