All Comments on 'Distant Fire'

by GigglingGoblin

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinabout 8 years agoAuthor
Critique Welcome

Ouch. This is the lowest-rated story I've ever posted. Feel free to post your thoughts on how it falls flat!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It's not you. :)

I scanned the story---looks fine to me. No big triggers or anything. Ergo, I confirmed my suspicion.

I just took a look at the new stories posted today in other categories, views are low for them posting later than normal and someone went through and down voted all the new stories. It happens periodically when someone gets a bug up their ass.

You can either use the report function to report your story and ask for a vote sweep in a day or two, or wait until the next site sweep, which will take care of it all the same. Either way, it was just bad timing with a troll when views were way down. Give it time. The score will rise. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
real hard

to read, is why.

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosabout 8 years ago
One possible reason...

The story has no "pay off".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Views up

And ratings higher. Sunday over and you're sitting at a rating of 4. Decent little quick story, have fun with your future jaunts mate.

Shadow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

This reminded me a lot of the goddes Sol in the online game Smite.

tied26tied26over 7 years ago
Write please!

Can't wait for more!

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047almost 7 years ago
Wow!

Femdom and nonconsent? I just HAD to read this.

And I haven't regretted it. I'll wake up later and go through more of your stuff, but I'm really enjoying what I've seen so far, friend. Amazing work, keep it up!

I loved the little poem at the end. Also, the way she made him beg for what he wanted and how she seduced him was so hot. I love that aspect of D/s and have worked it into my own stories. Please do keep writing like this, maybe even with BDSM and humiliation if you like those.

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the Feedback!

I appreciate the kind words on my two stories. I'll have to check your stories out sometime. :)

Kryms1nKryms1nalmost 3 years ago

Is there more to this? Maybe something explaining what Gangra does, and how Marty got mixed up with her?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGigglingGoblin@GigglingGoblin
Check out my Patreon for exclusive content, polls on future stories, early updates, alternate Bad Ends, smutty "Dungeons and Dazes" games/erotic one-on-one roleplays, and more! It really does help me keep writing these stories regularly, even if you can only afford to pledge a...