Distant Shores

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pleasure building in Elrath's groin suddenly rose markedly, and a low cry escaped his lips, his smooth rhythmic movements becoming suddenly erratic. Thema began to jerk with him, encouraging, demanding his climax. There was a faint rustle of something smooth against his thigh. Looking down he saw the blue scarf which had slipped from his harm onto the furs. His lust-fuelled madness suddenly left him. He knew what was coming and he was torn between the demands of the body and the dictates of his mind.

He thought of his sweetheart back in the realms, but it was far removed, and she had always been impersonal for their pairing had been arranged, as all nobility made their matches. The heavy wet slap of Thema's cheeks on his body reminded him of all he lacked and all he had now.

Elrath thought of his nobility, civilisation and the fairness of skin, where Thema was merely a village headman's daughter, a tribal woman, and her skin was dark ebony. He did not try further with that train of thought, for it was almost his undoing, and he only held back through sheer effort of will that made his temples throb. His reflexive gasp for breath from the exertion was loudly audible and Thema redoubled her efforts, thinking him near the brink. It was so close now.

The elf had not yet embraced the idea throwing his line down the path of a mixed heritage. He did not even try to hope it would result in nothing – the fertility of the human female was far greater than that of his own, and this dark-skinned variety seemed even more so, to judge from the size of their families. But he could no longer command his body to stop, his ability to focus being impossible, and he knew that it would only end with his climax. Yet if he did not stop he would breed with her...

Despite herself, Thema's body could not hold back her own orgasm any longer. The rush of fluids began without her consent and the spasm of climax was upon her, turning her crotch into a pool of liquid fire. She brought herself down and grinded against him, the burning pleasure raging through her body, drawing out a wailing cry as she did so. She pitched forward to the floor as her strength failed her, sobbing through the shuddering pulse of her orgasm as it consumed her, body and soul.

There was no longer any moments for Elrath. His heart was beating in his ears as he felt his scrotum draw close to his body and his erection swell. He felt the surge that could not be stopped and he could find only one answer to his dilemma.

Thrusting his hand beneath her, he rudely pulled himself out with desperate haste, sliding from her clutching slit, to rest between the oiled ovals of her magnificent backside. He could no longer hold back at the sight of his manhood contrasted against those dark ebony cheeks and he cried out as his own orgasm tore through him.

His clamped down on his pulsing rod of flesh and he felt his seed rise like an irresistible stream. Then the head grew purple and angry and his veins stood out boldly. A painful jerk sent the first spurt of his scalding seed across her back, to rest like pearly drops against her dark flesh. Thema did not understand what had happened, having never experienced nor seen this, but she knew that it was in some way connected with her lover's ecstasy, so she rolled her bare backside against him for his pleasure and felt more of his hot liquid fall on the small of her back and her cheeks. She moaned softly in response. The throbbing pleasure continued for Elrath, emptying his aching sacs until at last there was no more, leaving him jerking futilely at his softening manhood. He watched, with perverse delight, the creamy drops of his essence roll down her thighs.

Elrath's entire body relaxed and he fell back upon the furs. Thema sat up and lowered herself gently onto him, smearing his thick, sticky seed between them, and reaching back to caress his hair. He reached forward, his fingers idly playing in the bush on her thighs and his arm holding her close. The fire died at last and they dreamed of the future together.

****

Thanks for staying with it till the end. I know it was a lengthy read, but my imagination got the better of me! If you liked the story, please send comments. If you think it can be improved, send your suggestions and criticisms. I had originally planned to make this part of a series, but thought I should wait for responses first.

Thanks everybody! Looking forward to your feedback!