Distorted: Swamp Doll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fawnie gently pushed the door opened and entered with a wave, "Mind if I join you?" she asked in a soft tone.

Rage had just finished stretching when Fawnie came into the gym. She looked at her and smiled, "Nah, don't mind at all. I'm doing back and arms today though."

Rage waved Fawnie over and took a sip from her water bottle. Fawnie nodded and joined Rage by the weights,

"Thanks. Cool. Let's do this!"

The two quickly but carefully went through each exercise four times doing 8 to 12 repetitions. Afterwards, they'd do a couple of laps around the track.

Fawnie would of course add in a few hurdles for an increase of intensity. Rage, not so much. The two would then plop themselves down on the football field and stretch.

Rage pouted, "Fuck, that sucked! Like really fucking bad! I'm so glad we're off season until March!"

Fawnie chuckled and slowly stood up. She wondered why Rage chose to be on the team since the woman seemed to hate athletics.

"Haha, you're a mess. Let's go get cleaned up and find something to do. We can shower at the AOS house."

The two raced to the house and got cleaned up. Soon after, they hopped in Rage's truck and headed to the Hematite swamps. Rage took the back road which got them there in almost five minutes. Rage parked the truck a few feet from the marshy areas and the two young women exited the vehicle and climbed onto the bed of the vehicle.

"Feel like smoking out and droppin' for a bit?" Rage's steely grey eyes flickered mischievously as she looked at Fawnie.

Earlier in the year, marijuana use had been legalized in Obsidian so it wasn't uncommon for Fawnie to indulge in the herb.

The dark skinned woman nodded, noticing the flicker in her friend's eyes as she replied,

"I'm down to smoke out but I don't feel like dropping right now."

Rage nodded, pulling the baggy of acid and a blunt from her tiny denim shorts, "Suit yourself."

Rage popped the acid into her mouth and passed the blunt to her friend. Fawnie took the blunt from Rage and slid a hand into her backpack, digging around until she found the lighter.

She lit the blunt and took two slow hits before passing it to Rage while whispering with a cough, "Thanks."

Rage took the blunt and had a few hits as well before handing it back to Fawnie. Her mind began fogging as the acid began to take effect. Fawnie took another long, slow puff before passing it back to the other woman.

Rage took the blunt and threw it in the water and laughed hysterically, "Hehe, and that's how you give back to the environment!"

Fawnie shook her head, smirking at the statement as well as her friend's behavior. Her own mood was mellowing as the moments passed. She'd lean back and say, "This is nice", while taking in the scenery.

Rage was just about to lean back as well until she noticed a slender dark male in dressy clothing out of the corner of her eye. She quickly reached for her pistol and whispered to Fawnie,

"I think there's a guy walking this way. He's wearing dressy clothing but I don't know, could just be from the acid."

Rage wasn't sure if she was just tripping or if there was really a guy there. Either way, she kept reaching for her pistol. Fawnie looked around and she too would see the man. Her intuition would sound an alarm, causing a pain in the pit of her stomach.

She'd then remember him from the Pizzeria this morning and whisper to Rage,

"You're not imagining it. There is really a man there. I saw him earlier at work. He was trying to get me to come outside but I had a bad feeling so I didn't. I think we need to le-"

Before she could finish, the man came charging at the women with a bat raised and swinging wildly. He first aimed for Rage and then Fawnie.

"You fucking cheating CU rats! You fuckin' cheats, you robbed us at state! That should've been ours! Now you bitches are gonna pay!"

Hearing his words, the two women assumed this strange man was a student of one the rival universities.

Rage finally got a hold of the pistol, immediately turning off the safety and aiming it the man's chest,

"Burn in hell, asshole! You should've fucking trained harder!"

As the man swung the bat at Rage, it would connect with her thigh, she'd growl in pain and anger, "Shit! Now you're dead, dick face!"

Fawnie's eyes were wide as saucers as the scene unfolded. She attempted to roll out the way and grab her backpack, quickly unzipping it.

Fawnie frantically reached inside of it, took out her mace, and aimed it at the man as she bellowed out, "Back off, I'm warning you!"

The man snickered when he felt the bat hit Rage but her words would make him snarl. Since he missed Fawnie the first time, he'd swing again, this time aiming for her head,

"I ain't scared of you two little cunts!"

He was too focused on smashing Fawnie's head in to notice Rage with the gun. Rage immediately pulled the trigger, firing twice. Fawnie once again rolled out of the way, wishing she had just sprayed him to begin with. Her jaw dropped upon hearing the gunfire.

She huddled close to Rage, clinging to her tightly. The man froze and lowered his hand to where the bullets had hit, moments later he'd fall to the ground, fading in and out of consciousness. Rage wrapped an arm around Fawnie as she felt the young woman cling to her as the man went down.

She looked to Fawnie and said,

"Okay, stay in here. I'm gonna make sure he's really dead."

She'd then toss her pocket knife to Fawnie, "If for some reason he ain't and he tries to come after you, take this and gut that mother fucker like you about to cook up some fillet."

Rage would then hop off the truck and fire a shot at the man's head. There would be some blood splatter afterwards and call to her friend, "Alright, Fawnster. He's dead. Now, let's feed the gators."

Fawnie held the knife tightly and climbed out of the bed of the truck. She looked at Rage and noticed some of the blood,

"I'll take the feet, you take the arms. After this, you should wash off."

Rage nodded, grabbing the man's arms and lifting the body. Fawnie grabbed the man by the ankles and lifted as well. The two carried the body to the edge of the marsh and tossed it into to the water, chuckling at the sound it made.

"Let's get out of here," Rage hissed. The two women then ran back to the truck and headed to Fawnie's house.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The New Principal Ch. 01 Parent-teacher conference meeting gets surprisingly hot.in Mind Control
Jackie's Mom My ex-girlfriend's mother has needs too.in Anal
Cooper Family Pride Pt. 01 Danny Dugan exacts revenge on a bully and his family.in Mind Control
Mrs. Anderson and the Boy Next Door Mrs. Anderson is hot for the virgin boy next door.in First Time
Legacy: Catalyst Scarlett and Thomas arrive in Athens and enjoy the Aegean.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories