All Comments on 'Distracted By the Tutor'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thanks for the notice

I like the warning at the top but I found the additional part at the end strangely erotic. Good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I seem to belong to the niche audience likely to love this story. I am a sucker for both don-watches-mom & gay-first-time stories

I also have found the mom-tutor part very erotic. I agree with the first comment, it was strangely erotic. I was happy for the mom.

A young gay man's dream is to be seduced by his male in pisition of authority: his coach, or turor, or driving instructor, or his boss. I am a bisexual married man.

I myself had the hots for my first boss. It was my summer job & i worked in a 24/7 addressed parcel delivery center. I was 18, the boss was 35. He was shouting at workers, he had something very authoritarian in his demeanor. I had very strange vibes when he was mad: i was scared, i also felt that a muscle in my ass was pulsating (at the time i did not know why) & i knew that i would let him do with me whatever he wanted. For workplace safty reasons 2 people had to be at work at any time. I was on overtime for one week to stay there with him from 11 pm to 2 am. We were just preparing loads for the drivers.

I learned a lot that week. I got my anal cherry popped. I learned that i love to be on my back with my legs over his shoulders & my ass fully exposed for his (& my) enjoyment. Already being banged in that position, i naively tried to refuse French kissing. He slapped me on the face (nothing cruel) & told me i could not pick and choose from the menu! It was the only time he used physical force. So i learned how to French kiss too. & i loved it. I loved the slap on the face too.

In all my life i slept with only 5 men. Three times as top, & twice as a bottom.

But i have never since experienced what it is to submit yourself totally to a dominant top and how much pleasure it can give you. The fact that with him i felt like a woman (not a gay male) was the icing on the cake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ (5) I AM HAPPY FOR BOTH TIM & HIS MOM. THE TUTOR IS THE LUCKIEST BISEXUAL GUY ALIVE

As a young man i totally had the hots for my mom.

I always observed her behavior, what she said, who she was talking to, what she wore, what her clothes revealed.

Once there was a big day-time party at a rented cottage. Everybody was by the lake shore, my mom was inside. I was upstairs watching her thru the cracks on the wooden floor which was the sealing of the lower level. The show was perfect: my mom had an apron over her bikini. She was not fat but she was a shapely woman. Her curves were in all the right places, her body was very firm. She was 5 feet 9.25 inch tall.

One of the male guests, her boss from work, entered the house, said "i am going to the bathroom" & approached my mom from behind. He wispered something in her ear. She laughed & said in a friendly tone "you said you were going to the bathroom."

He bent to smell a pie that was freshly baked; his hand touched the back of my mom's knee and in a steady motion he felt the back of her thigh & ended feeling her ass cheeks untill she grabbed his hand and removed it. She said softly, in a flirty way: "Are you out of your mind? Someone could see us!"

It was obvious my mom had a thing with her boss.

The memory of the scene was fresh for months. I masturbated to that memory every day.

I never stopped loving or respecting my mom because she supposedly was cheating on my dad. I never told anybody about that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I like the story. Good stuff. 4.5*

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Rating ****+ (4+)

Like!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
timmywells writes amazing stories. You can not go wtong if you read one of them once in a while

I gave this story a 5 [(4.8/5.0 = 96% = A)]

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I liked the story. Gave it a 4+

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
LIKE!

Erotic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Five-star stuff

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I LOVE THIS STORY VERY, VERY MUCH. GAVE IT A 5.

I saw my mother making out with my Aikido coach.

At the time my dad worked on oil fields in Alberta.

There was a picnic for Aikido students. My mom volunteered for food & drinks.

After the lunch was over my mom & my coach were loading a panel van.

By fluke I happened to be at a spot where i could watch them but they vould not see me. My mom wore shorts. The coach was caressing her bare thighs and kissing her knees. She was calling him "naughty boy" & other names. She was gently petting his hair.

That's all i saw. She did not see me.

The scene i saw became the scenario for most of my jerk-off fantasies.

I never told anybody about what i saw.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This story gets a 5/5 (100%). LOVE THIS STORY!

When i was younger man

(a) i had homoerotic impulses which would come & go. I am still bi curious

(b) i had a crush on my mom... she was in most of my erotic dreams... my infatuation with her was total (& then some)

LOVE THIS STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
TOTALLY LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)!

👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This is one of my favorite stories on Literotica! Five star stuff!

(a) I was a VOYEUR SON.

My mom was a full-figured woman; she was a flirt & a tease. She new how to attract men's attention. When she fancied a guy, she would aggressively flirt with him. She was married to my dad until he died.

(b) I was (& still am) BI CURIOUS. (Self explanatory.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

👍 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love this story: ❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆.

My mom & my dad had a stable marriage, but as a youngster i thought (rather knew) it was "unusual" (not run-of-the-mill type). My parents liked to entertain. My mom was a flirt & a tease, & needless to say she enjoyed hosting guests in general, & younger single men in particular.

It was obvious to me my mom enjoyed the company of younger guys. She would aggressively flirt with some of them, she showered them with compliments, jokes with double entendre, etc.

I did not see much but I did see a family friend resting his hand on my mom's knee while he was explaining something to her. Every so often his palm would very gently move up her thigh and back. That was taking place in the backyard, just after sunset, my mom wore her Daisy Dukes.

My mom would hug & kiss on the mouth that family friend as he arrives (no French kissing there & then). She did the same when he was leaving. She would kiss him on the mouth whether my dad was present or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bravissimo! ☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOVE ❤ it, gave it a 5.0 = 100%.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

💯

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = 💯% (💥💥💥💥💥) 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really LOVED this story, rated it a

5.0 = 100% (☆☆☆☆☆)!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

5.0 = 100%

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous