Distracted By the Tutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaron laughed. To be honest he really didn't laugh but his smile grew wider when he saw my meager endowment, but just when my magical moment was about to turn into a nightmare he wrapped his arms around me when I think he saw my hurt expression.

"We're going to have a good time, you and me Tim," Aaron assured me as his hands cupped my bottom. "You got a cute ass on you."

Not only were his words reassuring but the way we were rubbing against each other down below was even better. It was a sword fight of sorts as our cocks ground together and although it was a flesh duel where I was clearly over-matched, when I glanced down and saw his mocha monster drubbing my pale dick it looked even better than it felt and I was hard almost instantly.

"You know what I want," Aaron said as he eased me down to my knees, and the fact that it was what I wanted too made it even better.

I made oral love to his cock as if it was the last time, which I suspected it probably would be. My lips slid up and down that sleek tool as my hand worked the rest, churning his nuts as well while I gobbled as much of his lengthening shaft that I could, my eyes catching his hand reaching into his pants pocket for lube as I got him hard.

Aaron helped me up as he squirted a load of gel into my palm, instructing me to get him greased up good for our mutual pleasure, and after I had his now erect phallus slick he put me on my knees on my bed.

Raising my hips as high as he could so my ass was fully presented to him, his greased finger spun into my ass and after he forced a second digit into me for a bit he declared it was time. Standing on the bed and crouched over me, I felt him push the fat knob of his manhood into me like he was drilling for oil.

"Damn, you're tight," Aaron hissed as his mocha monster encountered some resistance at first. "Relax. You sure you took it up the ass before?"

I nodded, unable to speak because I had made a preemptive effort to keep quiet by stuffing my t-shirt into my mouth, and that was a good thing because it hurt when the ridge of his glans finally popped in but after that he slid in deep.

"Oh yeah," Aaron sighed as he began doing squat thrusts over me, probing me deeper and harder with each thrust and as the pain and pleasure ratio increased in my favor his tempo increased.

Now Aaron was also on his knees behind me, his breathing sounding like a locomotive as he kept telling me how tight I was and asking me whether I liked it and whether I was too big for him.

"It's so big I can't believe it but I love it," I said, having already figured out what guys like to hear and knowing Aaron relished not only being so well endowed but enjoying being so much larger than me and sensing my envy of him.

"You're taking almost all 11 inches too," he snapped.

"Can't believe it," I gasped as his fist grabbed my hair and pulled my head gently backwards. "I love your big black cock."

"I can tell," Aaron grunted as his now sweaty flesh slapped against mine and the hand that was full of my scalp was now moving, and as he reached around and groped beneath me he learned how much I really did like it.

Aaron was touching me. For the first time his hand touched my dick, and after he found my manhood stiff and curled up toward my stomach he took it between his thumb and index finger and started yanking on it hard while his own cock went into overdrive.

I was so happy feeling Aaron touch me, and when I lifted my head out of the bedding and saw his mocha hued fingers pulling on my pale dick the sight was even better than the feel. I came - way too fast but oh so good - and even after I came and then went limp in his grasp Aaron kept pulling on me.

It actually started to hurt a little as he stretched and yanked my now dead dick in the same rough and brisk tempo in which he was probing my ass, but I so savored his touch that I didn't complain and instead enjoyed the discomfort.

Aaron was like a machine, relentlessly pounding into me for an amazing fourteen minutes, a fact I knew because I was staring at the clock on my night table both at the beginning and at the end. Eventually it had to end, but he kept his cock inside of me long after coating my bowels with his hot seed until it finally slithered out on its own.

"You okay my man?" Aaron asked as he patted my back. "Gotta use the bathroom. Think I got a date later."

Aaron put on some of his clothes, enough to make sure he was okay if my nosy Mom was wandering around upstairs, and after he left I got up unsteadily. I could feel his cum leaking out of my ass and I was tempted to reach back and see if my anus was still wide open but I was afraid to find out so instead I just clenched my butt and put my clothes on for when Mom made her final appearance.

I peeked out into the hall and heard my mother humming along downstairs, and that was a comfort to me because this had been a perfect night and I didn't want it ruined. Aaron came back to my room, looking as fresh and nerdy as usual, sort of like Clark Kent after being Superman in the sack with me.

We did a little math work although my mind was elsewhere. I wanted to tell him how I felt but was chicken, mostly because he didn't feel that way about me and had been honest about that. What I considered making love was something he just considered fucking and I had to deal with the fact that I was just another fuck toy in what was probably a long list of them.

"That was good Tim," Aaron said before leaving. "Hope it was for you too."

"It was," I said. "Gonna miss you coming around."

"Me too," he admitted. "We all got what we wanted. "You got better in math and I got a lot of good head. Nice ass too."

"Anytime you want more of it," I said as I heard my mother coming up the steps.

"Hey, I'm always available. Do lousy in some course in the fall and get your mother to get me to come back," Aaron said as Mom knocked before ducking in.

"You fellows all wrapped up?" Mom clucked, looking so corny and domestic in her plaid house-dress and apron, her white ankle socks making her look so square.

"Yes ma'am," Aaron said politely as he rose, his freshly washed dick bulging in his slacks as it prepared for his next conquest. "Tim has improved so much. You should be proud of him."

"Oh, I think you deserve a lot of the credit," Mom gushed, batting her eyes and acting giddy while looking a lot like Alice the housekeeper on The Brady Bunch. "You've had such a positive influence on Timothy."

"Mom..." I whined, not sure whether I hated her calling me Timothy as much as I did watching her being so honky around Aaron.

"Oh hush now Timothy," Mom said to me. "Well, come downstairs Aaron and I'll settle up with you."

"And open the window and air this room out honey," Mom said before leaving with my tutor. "Smells musty, and you didn't even make your bed today. What am I to do with him Aaron?"

"He's a good kid," Aaron was saying as the door closed behind them, leaving me alone.

"I made the bed Mom before Aaron messed it up while fucking me," I whispered in a mocking tone as I breathed in the odor that was not musty but a combination of sweat and cum that I wanted to savor.

I looked out the window and saw Aaron's car out in the street knowing that it was probably going to be the last time, and that the aching in my bottom would be the one and only time he ever caused it. As I looked at the car I wanted to go out and tell him I was his for anything he wanted to do to me. Anything.

.............................................

I went out to the hallway and listened to the two of them, and although I couldn't really make out what they were saying I was sure whatever it was it was about me. Mom was likely babbling about how proud she was about my progress and Aaron was probably trying not to roll his eyes while waiting patiently for his money.

They were at the front door, with Mom following my lover as he slowly made his escape and I tiptoed down after the door closed with both of them outside.

Nosy guy I am, I tried to follow the conversation as they walked along the front of the house toward the driveway, praying that Mom wouldn't start making a fool of herself by gushing about how sorry she felt for the plight of Negroes in the country or other goofy shit that she said sometimes to prove how well-meaning and kind-hearted she was.

I was tempted to go out and rescue Aaron but instead decided to sneak out the back door and maybe catch Aaron as he got into his car, if Mom ever let him go that is. I could apologize and maybe suck his cock one last time in the car before sneaking back inside and jerking off for the rest of the night.

Working my way around to the area between our house and the detached garage, I stopped dead in my tracks because my mother was taking Aaron into the garage through the side door. At first I thought she was roping my tutor into doing some chore in the garage but this couldn't be because I had cleaned the place last weekend so she could get the car in there.

It took me a minute to get around to the back of the garage, but when I did get to the window and looked in I wasn't sure whether I was glad the lighting was dim or not.

Aaron was kissing my mother, and judging by the way the shoulder strap of her house-dress was hanging down leaving her big floppy tit hanging out for his black hand to maul, they hadn't wasted a minute.

In a move that I had experienced plenty of times myself I watched Aaron easing my Mom down to her knees on the concrete floor that I had busted my ass de-greasing last Sunday and he had moved his pants and briefs down to his knees.

Mom and Aaron were little more than silhouettes, with her face bobbing forward and backward as she sucked his cock, a weapon that had been in my rectum a half hour ago. Was this this "date" Aaron had spoken about that had him go wash his cock after doing me? Was this just an impromptu thing?

A better question would have been exactly what was my mother doing? I mean, the old man had long ago deserted us but she went on dates sometimes. This wasn't a date though. This was a middle aged woman throwing herself at a guy less than half her age, sucking his cock in a smelly garage like a tramp. I was disgusted.

I was also hard. My dick - sporting a nasty bruise caused by Aaron's rough handling of it - had no conscience and neither did I apparently because watching my Mom and my tutor engaged in this crude behavior turned me on. I got turned on watching Mom trying to suck that gigantic cock and when he hauled her to her feet and bent her over the hood of our old Mercury Comet, forgive me but that turned me on even more.

Mom's apron was off and her old lady white panties were down around her ankle socks. She had hiked her dress up over her waist and he was taking her from behind, and doing it every bit as roughly as he had taken me, only in a different place. The car was rocking and although the garage window was closed I could hear Mom grunting each time he thrust his massive manhood deep into where I had emerged 18 years ago.

Aaron didn't last as long as he had with me but judging by the moan Mom let out shortly before Aaron stopped pounding into her, he lasted long enough. I left the window after Aaron had pulled away from Mom and they were pulling their clothes back on.

They had cum and so had I, the evidence of my imagined disgust dribbling on the siding of the garage. I debated whether to ambush Aaron out at the car before he left, demanding to know how he had the nerve to do that to my Mom, but instead I snuck back upstairs because he hadn't done anything to her that she didn't want.

Mom wanted it, and she deserved some pleasure in her life too, although I wished she had found somebody else instead of my "lover". I also wondered whether she had paid him for his services in the garage too but decided I didn't want to know.

Aaron's car left soon after I got back upstairs, and although Mom tried to sneak in I heard the slight click of the door, mainly because I was at the door listening. I waited a little while, listening to Mom humming along with Frank Sinatra or somebody similar until I went down to the kitchen under the pretense of getting a drink.

"That Aaron is such a fine young man," Mom said, and although she looked a little frazzled there really wasn't any evidence of what had just taken place except for a little redness on her knees. "If we could afford it I would have him keep coming here, you know that don't you honey?"

"I know Mom," I said, adding, "He did what we needed him to do."

"I love you honey," Mom said as I walked past with my soda, and when she kissed me on the lips - only a peck - the fact that both of our lips had been on the same big black cock in the last hour was not lost on me.

Neither was the reality of his semen having filled us as well, and I wondered whether his cum was seeping out of Mom's pussy like it seemed to be doing out my back door.

I'm not especially proud of going upstairs and jacking off again in the shower with the image of Aaron in my mind, but I did and I would many times that night and in the weeks to come and he was with me in all of those flights of fantasy along with my Mom.

This wouldn't be the last time that my mother and I shared lovers in such a way, but those are tales I've told before and I regret none of those either.

***

thanks for reading

12