All Comments on 'Distribution Ch. 14'

by REGade

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story!

Very enjoyable story woven around what could have given contentious new meaning. Some rough patches for the characters but they worked their way through the problems with excellent results.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loved all three stories

Wish it would continue, but all good things must end.

AllosaurusRexAllosaurusRexover 14 years ago
V-Good

Excelent 3 stories, I agree with Anonymous in USA that all good things must end, thank you .

Disaster17Disaster17over 14 years ago
I loved it!!!

I loved this story, and I really wish it didn't have to come to an end! You are a very talented writer so keep the stories coming!

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitover 14 years ago
HUMM, DIED WITH A WHIMPER

One of the first things I looked for on Literotica was a new installment to this story and the other two tied into it. It was interesting and I understand all things need to end but this last installment seemed weak to me. All in all, good story line. It was almost like you just decided to end it however rather than take it to a more normal conclusion. I am one of those persons that like to see "loose ends" tied up nicely. I do, however commend you on the entire series and on your writing skills. Continue please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thanks for all your effort and Excellent results!

I copied several earlier comments just to be able to 2nd their comments.

Wonderful Writing... yes it appears you struggled with one chapter but in the end you built a bridge and carried on.

Thanks Again.

I loved it!!!

I loved this story, and I really wish it didn't have to come to an end! You are a very talented writer so keep the stories coming![read more]

V-Good

Excelent 3 stories, I agree with Anonymous in USA that all good things must end, thank you .[read more]

loved all three stories

Wish it would continue, but all good things must end.[read more]

Great story!

Very enjoyable story woven around what could have given contentious new meaning. Some rough patches for the characters but they worked their way through the problems with excellent results.[read more]

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Series

I loved the entire series. It seemed to come to an abrupt end, but hopefully it will be updated later. Great writing, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Liked the story

Enjoyed reading your story, it was a bit slow moving but overall enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Plodding.

A catalogue of non-events

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereabout 7 years ago
This one was a bit of a disappointment

Save yourself a modicum of boredom and skip up to CH 11.

SAV12SAV12over 4 years ago
A GREAT SERIES THE WIDOWS STORY IS

BUT I CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL THAT YOU RUSHED THE ENDING HERE. YOU SEEMED TO BE TRYING TO BRING TOGETHER AS MANY OPEN ENDS AS POSSIBLE IN THE FEWEST AMOUNT OF WORDS. I THINK IT COULD HAVE GONE FURTHER WITH THE LEACH BROTHERS, MARIAN, PAIGE, AND AMANDA. THE SECOND PART, "ELECTIVES", WAS VERY, VERY, GOOD.

SAV12SAV12almost 4 years ago
IS THE AUTHOR STILL WITH US?

I DON'T KNOW. THE WIDOW SERIES IS A GREAT STORY. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME AROUND AND I LIKED IT EVEN MORE. I HOPE, IF THE AUTHOR IS STILL WITH US, THAT ONE DAY HE COULD PICK UP WHERE HE LEFT OFF BY GIVING US ALL UPDATES INTO THEIR LIVES.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I find it hard to believe that a devoted single father would spend so much time away from his children in order to help his parents who don’t care about him or his children.

AnAncientAnAncientover 1 year ago

Hmm... This the 3rd time I've read this.

I think you should write a story from Amanda's perspective!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous