Divergence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rha spike
rha spike
105 Followers

“Okay,” was all he said.

They walked quickly back to the boardwalk and up to the hotel.

“I think I’ll hang around out here for a while,” he said when they reached the patio. Julianne smiled her gratitude at him, happy not to have to explain coming in together if someone she knew should happen to see them. She paused at the door, opened it, then turned to him.

“See you tomorrow,” she said pointedly and returned the smile.

They didn’t see each other until lunch on Wednesday. They sat across from one another at the long table with eight other attendees. Their conversation was mundane, shoptalk with the others, but their eyes were engaged in another dialogue altogether. His questioned, looking for a sign, searching for a response to the unfinished business of the evening on the beach.

He knew his answer when he saw her smile and the flush rise from her neck. When she again allowed herself to look at him he held her eyes with a long deep stare. The flush suffused her face, spread downward beneath her open-throated blouse and she could not suppress a smile of joy and anticipation. She rose, shot him a significant glance and left through the doors to the lobby. He followed as soon as he could make it look casual. She was at the elevators.

In her room, he closed the door firmly then pulled her to him with his hand on her ribs beneath her arms. Her lips were hot and wet and their tongues collided in a reckless attempt to find the other’s mouth. Her hand was between them seeking the bulge that she knew would be there. His hands descended to her bottom, cupped and raised her off the floor. Tight little sounds of eagerness came from her throat.

“I have to be back down there in twenty minutes!” she said when she could find her voice, “I’m the speaker at one of the ---!”

“Turn around!” He hauled her skirt above her waist and ripped her panties and hose to her ankles in one swift move. She gasped and leaned over to give him access. Her long black hair cascaded over her shoulders.

“Don’t wait!” she rasped, inwardly shocked at her own behavior. “I’m ready! I’m ready now!”

He released his belt and trousers and let them drop, pushed down his briefs and guided his rigid cock into her sopping slit. They both uttered a sigh of release as he slid in to the hilt and she pushed back against him. She gasped and gulped as he filled her completely with his iron-hard member, bigger and harder than anything since John Riggs! She gripped the back of the desk chair to brace against his thrusting and planted her feet hard.

“Open your blouse!” he said.

“There’s no time, I . . . “

Open it!

Her right hand groped for buttons as he thrust again and again into her, hard insistent thrusts that made her wince. She had only opened two when his hand brushed hers aside and dove beneath her blouse and bra in one motion. He cupped her breast and squeezed. She whimpered. He teased the nipple and began to thrust faster. A high keening sound welled up from her and she lowered her head to her hands on the back of the chair. A shaft of sunlight cut across her hand and made the diamond and gold of her rings sparkle and glow. He smiled in satisfaction. Married! His cock was deep inside another man’s wife and driving her to orgasm.

God! What satisfaction, he thought,There is nothing so satisfying as fucking another man’s wife!

“Don’t stop!” she gasped, “Please don’t stop . . . I . . . I . . . ah . .” The rest was lost in a choked “YES!” She bit down on the back of her hand to stifle her shriek of ecstasy. At the top of her climax he pulled her to him by the hips and came deep inside of her, long, racking blasts of a long abstinence.

When it was over, he pulled slowly away. Looking down he saw her lithe, slender thighs gleaming with her moisture. Tendrils of pubic hair, wet and dark clung to her vulva.

Julianne made it to her speaking engagement with only three minutes to spare but the woman assigned to assist her gave no sign of having been worried. Her knees were still trembling slightly from the intensity of the fucking she had just received but she got a grip on her emotions and the session went well. When it was over, she felt light, joyous, and ecstatic and she knew why:It’s because I’ve been well and truly fucked for the first time in a long time, she conceded. She even imagined that the sex had lent her the confident enthusiasm that had marked her speaking.

At the two-thirty break, she went out onto the hotel verandah, sat in one of the rocking chairs and tried to sort out her thoughts. She had done it again! She had submitted to a sexual episode with another man.And, my God, he didn’t even use protection! What in hell am I. . . But she didn’t care, felt no guilt. There had been a shadow of doubt and remorse as Jack had left her, trembling and clinging to the back of the desk chair with her panties around her ankles. The indignity of it was not lost on her, but it had faded and now she felt only a settled and easy languor.

She was watching birds flitting furiously about in the shrubbery when she felt a strange twinge inside her. At first she thought the guilt might be starting but as she watched the birds it dawned on her that it was not guilt but need.I want more, she thought,By God! I want more than a quick fuck between lunch and a meeting!

She rose and went back through the lobby to the small room where the SoftFile display was set up. Jack had just finished his demonstration and was handing out brochures and disks to interested listeners. She hung back till the last of them headed for the door, then stepped around to Jack’s side of the table and up behind his shoulder.

“How’s business?” she asked with a coy note in her voice.

He turned and smiled, “Better than I could ever have expected,” he replied with the same double meaning. “How’re you?”

“M-m . . . not so good.”

“Oh? What’s wrong?” His eyes searched for a clue in her face and found only a glow and a slant-eyed amusement.

“Well, did you ever have one of those days when everything just seemed sort of . . . incomplete?”

His smile became broader and warmer. “I think I know what you mean.”

“You did say that I could ask for your help if I was up against a problem, right?”

“Indeed I did. So, what’s the problem?”

“It’s . . . complicated. But I’m free this evening, do you think we might discuss it.”

“I think that we should --- at length. How about dinner first? We could drive into that little community at the other end of the island. I hear they have an acceptable Italian place there.”

“Italian food! I think that would be just the thing. Very fortifying, I hear. Seven o’clock?”

“In the lobby?”

“See you there.”

They took the VW. She drove with the top down, savoring the aroma of the various flowers in riotous bloom on the island. The food was good, better than just acceptable, as Jack had characterized it and the wine put both of them into a mellow mood. Jack paid the check with his credit card but as the waitress moved away, Julianne pulled the receipt from his hand. The total, with tip, came to forty-two dollars. She drew a twenty and a one from her purse and handed them to Jack along with the receipt.

“You don’t have to do this,” he said.

She took his hand in hers and looked directly into his eyes. “Jack, I want this evening --- this night --- to be . . . equal, I guess. I’m not sure what I mean. I just don’t want any . . . any sense of obligation about it, okay?”

He waited a moment, sensed her sincerity, then said, “Sure.”

Driving back, wings were beating in her head and in her chest.

She parked and walked with Jack toward the entrance to the hotel. As they approached the doors he said, “A turn on the beach? Aids digestion, I’m told.” Her heart swelled and she relied, “Why, yes, kind sir, I’d like that very much.”

Again they slipped off their shoes at the bottom of the boardwalk steps and strolled out onto the firm wet sand. They walked for perhaps a hundred yards before jack pulled her into his arms and kissed her deeply and well. His hands roamed up and down her body from shoulder to bottom, squeezed softly and caressed. She returned the kiss with complete abandon and, when it was over, whispered, “For God’s sake, Jack, take me back to the room!”

Julianne had her dress unzipped before the door was closed. She kicked her shoes into a corner and unclasped her bra. She was dimly aware of the rustling sounds of Jack’s clothes as he threw them off. He was ahead of her. She yelped in surprise as he swept her up and kissed her hard on the mouth. She thrust her tongue between his lips and felt the pleasant rasp of his whiskers on her face. She heard herself making soft little noises and remembered, without remorse, that she used to make them for David and had not in a long, long time.

His hands cupped her nylon-clad bottom and lifted. She left the floor and wrapped her bare legs around his waist. The kiss went on and on, sliding wetly over lips and chins and cheeks. She felt the soft sensation of movement, of descending slowly until her back met the bed. The kiss ended, and she looked up into his eyes, breathing hard and deep. He looked down and smiled at her nakedness.

“You are a beautiful woman, Julianne Smith,” he said.

“LaChance,” she replied before she thought about it.

“What?”

“LaChance! It was my maiden name. Think of me that way, please!”

He smiled down at her large dark eyes. “Alright, then, you are a beautiful woman Julianne LaChance!”

Something significant turned over in her chest at the sound of her maiden name and she pulled him into a soft, warm, almost virginal kiss. She felt his hands beneath her and shifted her weight so he could draw her panties down her legs, off and away. She was naked. He gathered her to him and held her, trembling against his hard body, caressing her back, her arms, her thighs and bottom. She felt her insides melt.

She felt him shift his weight and then the hard bulb of his cock at her vulva, swollen and open to him.

“Y-e-e-e-e-s-s-s-!” she breathed as his cock, rigid and thick with want, slid confidently into her; “Y-e-e-e-e-s-s-s-!” as if there were any doubt at all.

She felt her flesh part for him, made it tight, like a glove for his lovely shaft. He slid as far into her as he could and stopped. He held her to him, unmoving, locked in a timeless moment of desire and need. Her arms circled his shoulders and she thrilled at their breadth, their power. She squirmed her bottom beneath him, yearning, impatient to start the dance that would bring them both to ecstasy.

He made her wait an agonizingly long time before she felt the movement of his long turgid cock inside her, like a creature of power awakening and beginning to stir. Slowly at first, long slow strokes that used the entire length of him. Twice he left her entirely then reentered her with a hard thrust that left her breathless and gasping. Then he started in earnest, thrusting deep and hard and fast. His hands gripped her bottom and squeezed cruelly, she squealed in ecstasy as his pounding increased and his rigid cock flew in and out of her. His ragged breath rasped in her ear, she felt her tits flying with the onslaught. A molten feeling began in the center of her and spread through her torso and down her limbs, an old familiar feeling that she had missed for so long!

“Oh. Jack!Oh, Jack! Please! Please! Please!

“Julianne!” he whispered back, “Come with me!”

She felt the final rush and boiled over, clutching him hard to her, raking her nails along his back and bucking her pelvis to meet his demanding thrusts. She uttered an agonized moan and slipped into darkness for a moment. When the fog cleared he was kissing her face, his cock slipping slowly in and out of her sopping cunt. After a few moments, he thrust deep and held her to him hard. She heard his soft grunts of release and caressed his head and face as he poured himself into her.

They lay apart for several minutes letting the sweat on their bodies cool. Finally, she rolled over to face him and snuggled into his side, her head on his shoulder. His arm went around her and his hand found her breast, slowly lifted, massaged, pulled gently at the nipple. She purred, placed an arm across his chest, marveling again at his strength and musculature.

Outside, shorebirds called and insects sang their nightly chorus. The moon cast a silver sheen across the small patch of ocean visible from the window. Wind sighed softly in the pines. Julianne looked at the bedside clock. It was only nine-thirty, the earliest she’d been in bed for years she mused, and smiled in the semi darkness. Softly, in the semi dark, Jack and Julianne exchanged life stories, abridging them a little, embellishing them only slightly but, for the most part, telling the truth as new lovers mostly do.

She initiated their next coming together by kissing softly down his chest, through the wiry hair along his abdomen. Even relaxed, his cock was impressive and she thrilled as she truly looked at it for the first time. She heard him sigh with pleasure as she cupped his balls in her palm and softly closed her fingers around them. Their velvety sack was warm and vaguely moist from their exertions. She bent her head and kissed each of the large, firm, egg-shaped objects, then kissed the still-soft shaft.

Tenderly, she slipped her fingers beneath it and lifted it from between his legs. His warm, rank man-smell came into her nostrils and she breathed it in deeply, longingly. Eagerly, she placed her lips around the head and teased it with her tongue, coaxing it to life. It began to swell in her mouth, to harden and lengthen as her wet, warm sucking continued, urging, pleading with him. His breathing deepened and he let go a soft moan of pleasure. She smiled as best she could. Shivers of desire ran along her veins, raised gooseflesh on her arms and legs.

Jack lay on his back as her head moved gently up and down, his cock slipping in and out between her loving lips. He vowed to hold it in, to enjoy the sweet agony of her ministrations till the last possible second. He felt the gentle pressure of her teeth nipping softly along the length of his shaft. Even in this erotic state he wondered at this woman he had found, this woman with the stunning figure and strong beautiful face.This is more than just another cunt hunt that I’m on, here, he thought.This woman is quality and I am a lucky sonofabitch to have found her at just the right moment.

He moved his hips a little as she changed her rhythm. He put a hand on her head and set a tempo designed to make it last. Obediently, she followed his lead and he smiled to himself in satisfaction.She takes direction well, he noted. Her hand massaged his balls and he began to feel the rising of his climax under her steady sucking. His hand caressed the soft lovely curve of her bottom. Her tongue caressed and laved the head with each stroke. Several times she had taken him deep in spite of his prodigious length, her lips encountering his stiff pubic hair before ascending in a tight rolling movement that turned her lips inside out. When he felt the gentle bites on the head of his cock he could hold out no longer.

“Oh, God, Julianne! I’m going to come!”

His hand pulled at her head in warning. She let him slip from her lips and looked at him.

“It’s alright. I want this! I truly do!”

She bent immediately and recaptured the shiny purple head just as he erupted a thick stream of semen into her mouth. She uttered a little cry of delight and swallowed, continued to suck gently, caressed, fondled, sucked, swallowed --- till he was drained.

They slept.

Julianne awoke to the still-dark room. Something was happening to her and as she swam up from the depths of sleep she felt the hard caress of Jack’s hands on her thighs. Firmly, he spread them and settled between them.

My God, she thought,He’s so strong, so forceful! I could never resist him, never oppose him at all! And I don’t want to!

His kisses worked their way from her knees up to the softness at the place where her thighs joined, his fingers pressed hard into her tender flesh, feeling her deeply, profoundly. She surrendered to him without a thought, allowed her legs to be parted, gasped when she felt the first thrust of his tongue between the lips of her cunt, felt them parted, licked, invaded. Warmth rushed through her, fire raced along her veins when his tongue touched her clitoris, lightly, softly, barely there but agonizingly intense.

Jack caressed her long, round thighs as he slipped his tongue along her well-lubricated slit, her delicious female taste making him light-headed with desire. He pulled her thighs close against his face, slid his hands to her luscious bottom and squeezed, luxuriating in the softness and heat of her voluptuous body. Her rich scent intoxicated him and he lapped eagerly at her swollen labia. He genuinely enjoyed providing cunnilingus to his partners and this lovely woman was fragrant, eager and responsive beyond his wildest dreams. He trailed his tongue slowly up her slit and circled her clit, fluttering softly. He glanced up and saw her stomach quaking, her gorgeous tits quivering as she shivered in pleasure.

For long, wonderful minutes Julianne lay in languid pleasure as his tongue teased and laved her stiff but sensitive clitoris, then, suddenly, felt it burrow deep into her cunt. His hands gripped her buttocks and squeezed painfully, giving her excruciating pleasure. She moaned as he thrust his stiffened tongue deeper! She felt it curling, writhing inside her! Her fingers twined in his hair and she urged him on. She writhed beneath him as her pleasure mounted. He backed off to flutter softly on her clit and begin the irresistible teasing that would bring her to the peak of pleasure. She came with a cry of joy, her soft full thighs gripping his head, feeling the lapping of his tireless tongue on her fiery, throbbing clit.

She shuddered through her orgasm and felt his thick hard arms surround her, pulling her to him in a hard embrace. His weight pressed her down on the mattress and she caught her breath as he slipped his hardened cock once more into her welcoming cunt. She gave him her all, rising to his thrusts and kissing his face furiously, tasting herself on his lips as he fucked her slowly and intensely, his thrusts hard, deliberate and irresistible!

Her hands found his hard, lean buttocks and squeezed, her nails digging in and spurring him to greater effort. He cried out in his lust and pulled himself from her. Quickly, he turned her onto her knees and elbows reentered her and thrust hard and fast. He gripped her hair, pulled her back, reached under to capture her flying tits, mauled them mercilessly. Finally they collapsed, she on her stomach, he on her back, his cock still deep within her, spasming and thrusting, pouring the last of his semen deep inside her hot, slick cunt.

When next she awoke, the first gray streaks of dawn had touched the ceiling. Jack was caressing her face. She turned to him and felt the rasp of his clothes.

“It’s five-thirty,” he whispered, “I’ll see you again?” It was a question.

“Yes, --- oh, yes, please!” she murmured back.

“I left a card on your nightstand. It has my home number on it. I live alone. Call me.”

“Yes . . . I mean . . . I will!”

Their hands clasped, she drew them to her and pressed the back of his hand into her breast. He kissed her long and deep and then was gone. She heard the door close softly behind him before drifting again into a soft sleep.

They didn’t see each other again until just before the conference ended. She was getting into the VW just as he emerged from the doors, bags in hand. When she caught his eye her smile left no doubt that his phone would ring.

rha spike
rha spike
105 Followers