Divergence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rha spike
rha spike
105 Followers

The drive home was a descent into reality for Julianne. The last three days had been almost dream-like. She was still a trifle sore from the sexual marathon of the night before but already her body ached for him. Each mile of Interstate eroded her euphoria and brought her back to her wifely existence. Her stomach tightened at the thought of David.

Today is Thursday, she thought,two more days till Saturday and our usual bedtime date. That should be enough time to recover.

She remembered her tennis date with Karen.I hope I can get through it, I don’t really feel like tennis I . . . Suddenly she realized:My tennis dates are on the days after sex nights with David! Am I working off the frustrations on the court?

She pulled off the Interstate for gas and a bottle of spring water. She leaned against the side of the VW as the pump dinged and whirred, her mind a jumble of contradictory thoughts.

I’ve got to tell David, he doesn’t deserve this and I won’t compound it by deceiving him. . . . But what if I was just a casual partner for Jack? . . . No, he wouldn’t have left his home number with me if . . . I mean, why go to the trouble? . . . And besides, even if it was only casual, it doesn’t relieve my obligation to David. . . . But, David! That’s the problem! I’m jeopardizing my entire life with this! . . . No! I have a life of my own. I have my own job, my own money. I don’t make what David does but it’s enough to have a life of my own . . . But do I want to lose David, to give him up? . . . I’ll have to move out of the house and . . . Oh, shit! How did I get myself into this?

Jack guided the clumsy company van down the highway and tried to deal with the events of the last couple of days. Professionally, his trip had been fairly successful: plenty of interest including solid appointments for needs assessments from three solid companies and one government agency. But it was Julianne who occupied his mind for the most part.

It had begun as just another conquest. She was just what he always went after, tall, good-looking and sexy. And willing, she was obviously willing. His cock thickened a little as he remembered her warm and welcoming body. He felt languid, satiated from the long exertions in Julianne’s bed. But only six hours after leaving her room, he was hungry for her again, for her long supple thighs, her firm breasts and warm slippery cunt. He knew where she worked, could always find her if he wanted to.

She must be miserable or at least unhappy in her marriage, he mused. But what about me? This whole thing turned out differently from what I had planned. Did she get to me? . . . I mean really get to me? . . . She was so goddamned honest! So open! . . . I wouldn’t be surprised if she went home and told her husband everything! . . . Christ! I hope he doesn’t show up at my door with a shotgun! . . . Can I afford something like this? My life is comfortable, regulated . . . I have the company to think about and . . .Oh, hell! That’s no excuse! I could run the company and have a love life. . . . But do I want to? . . . Oh, Shit! How did I get myself into this?

Julianne got beaten badly at tennis. She collapsed, exhausted on the bench beside Karen when the last game was over.

“You’re not moving worth a damn,” Karen observed, “I never beat you like this.”

“Tough week!” Julianne replied, her eyes on her shoes, “My first conference, speaking, all that extra work.”

“Yeah, well, it’s good for my ego, anyway.” Karen paused, then, “Are you Okay? You seem really distant. Like you were worried or something. Everything okay with you and David?”

“Yes, of course. It’s nothing, Karen, really! I’m just tired and a little stressed. But thanks for asking, for being concerned.”

“Call me if you want to talk.”

“I will --- I promise.”

David was already home when she arrived, still perspiring from the tennis. She dropped her gear in the corner of the kitchen and went to the fridge for juice.

“Hey, there’s a cute babe in a tennis dress in my kitchen.”

She turned, still drinking greedily and waggled her fingers in greeting. David drew her close with his hands on her waist and kissed her lightly on the lips. “Missed you,” he said with a smile. “How was your conference?”

“Oh, . . . great, I guess. I didn’t fall off the platform or anything. How were things here? Get along alright?”

“Of course not. Never the same without you, . . . although there is some good news. I ran the numbers with Ted and the consulting business brought in more than my teaching position last quarter. So, Mrs. Smith, you’re married to a successful man.”

He pulled her close and kissed her again, this time a full, romantic kiss that demanded a response. She did the best she could, fighting against the guilt that welled up inside her. “I’m glad you’re home,” he said when they finally broke. His voice was warm and sincere. A blade turned over in her stomach. She pulled away and set her glass on the counter top.

“Something wrong?” he asked.

“No, . . . David, . . . just the trip and tennis and . . . and everything.” She turned and tried to smile at him. “It’s good to see you, too. I’m tired, I guess. I’ll get a good night’s sleep and be okay in the morning.”

“Tom Bellingham invited us for drinks tonight. I suppose that’s out, eh?”

Damn! Damn, damn, damn!“I’m afraid so. I’m sorry, David. Can we get a rain check, do you think?”

There was an uncomfortable moment before David replied. “Sure, but I think I’ll go on alone if you don’t mind. Tom’s my chairman and I think I owe him the courtesy.”

She didn’t miss the reproving note in his voice and her heart sank.I’m making things worse and worse! She thought.Sooner or later I have to make up my mind.

“Well, tell Tom and Betty that I’m sorry, really. And David, I will make it up to you, I promise.”

He smiled broadly then and took her hand. “Sure, sweetheart, I should be more considerate. It’s not all that important, really it’s not. And I’m very glad that you were a smashing success at the conference!” He moved toward her and Julianne thought he was going to kiss her again.

“I’m sticky. I’m going to take a shower. See you when you get back.”

“I expect you’ll be asleep.”

She started to protest, to deny it, but settled for a smile and a soft “’Bye.”

That went badly, she told herself in the shower,You idiot! You acted as guilty as you felt!

After, in her bed with a book lying open but unread on her lap she faced her choice. This would not do. She was not prepared for or practiced at deception.

Okay, that’s it! I’m going to forget him! I have a lovely home and a devoted husband and I would be the dope of all time to throw it away. This is what millions of women would kill for and it’s mine! What is there to decide? When David gets home tonight I’ll welcome him, make love to him and make sure that he knows that I’m happy to be here! End Of Story!

She called Jack two weeks later.

“I’m free this evening,” she said as soon as he answered. He gave her his address and told her where to park. She felt the rush of hot anticipation as soon as she hung up the phone. Her body felt light and she flew up the stairs to freshen up and dress.

The last two weeks had been an agony of indecision. In spite of the firm decision made on the night she returned, Jack had inhabited her thoughts and dreams and even, it seemed, her senses. She imagined at odd times that she caught the light, musky male smell of him, she seemed to sense him next to her as she walked.

But she had fought! She had tried! She had done as she had vowed that night, welcomed David home wearing a soft but demure negligée, seduced him, made love to him and then, while he slept, wept softly at the ache it left in the pit of her stomach.

After that she screwed down her resolve and went dutifully about her job and her duties at home. She graciously went with David to a dinner to meet a prospective faculty member, enthusiastically entertained a consulting client --- and politely fended off his advances when David was out of the room. She cheerfully submitted to the twice-weekly sex, then ferociously beat Karen in straight sets the next day. Her stomach ached regularly, she ate very little, lost three pounds, raged at herself for behaving listlessly or nervously and cried to herself at night. The fear that David would notice made it worse, caused her to rack her brain to invent excuses, cover for her behavior. But David, if he noticed, gave no sign and she comforted herself that all was well at least on that score.

In the end she had surrendered. She picked up the phone with a sense of defeat and felt her heavy miasma lift when he answered.

“Hello?”

“Jack?”

“Yes!” She heard a rising note of hope in his voice and relief flooded through her. “I’m free this evening.”

There was no rush this time. When she arrived he ushered her into his living room and took the light raincoat she had thrown on over her dress. He guided her to the sofa and sat but she continued to stand before him.

She smiled and leaned slightly forward. Her breasts pressed against the dress. She caught the hem of her skirt and drew it up slowly to her waist. Her long, slender legs were encased in sheer black nylons held in place by a black silk garter belt. At the tops of her gleaming white thighs, sheer black panties made a futile attempt to hide her jet-black bush, thick but neatly trimmed.

“I dressed for you, I hope you’re pleased.”

“I’d be pleased if you wore a gunny sack!”

She posed her legs prettily for him enjoying his attention and delight. After a minute or two he sat forward on the sofa and slid his hands up the backs of her thighs. He kissed the soft bulge of flesh at the top of each stocking, then kissed her full on her vulva through her panties causing her to catch her breath. He looked up at her.

“Will you do something for me if I ask you to?”

“What?”

“Will you do it?”

“I think I’d do anything for you right now!”

“Take your clothes off. I’d like to watch you take your clothes off.”

“You want me to strip for you?”

“No, nothing like that. I just want to watch while you remove your clothes, as if you were in your own bedroom.”

Slowly she reached behind to unzip the dress.

“Start with the stockings,” he said softly.

She looked behind and saw a leather hassock. She sat, her profile to him for greatest effect, and drew the skirt teasingly up into her lap. She removed her shoes and slowly, deliberately propped the leg nearest him on her opposite knee and unhooked the clasps at the top of the stocking. Provocatively, she drew the stocking down her thigh, over her calf and off, letting it drop to the floor. Her blood was racing now and she was into the game with a whole heart. She wanted to tease him, to drive him to the heights of passion and then give him anything he wanted. She swiveled around on the hassock and repeated the routine with the other leg adding sensuous caresses to the underside of her thigh.

She felt her scalp prickle with her daring. She had done nothing like this before, ever in her life! Gooseflesh rose on her limbs when she stole a glance at the tall, muscular, still-unfamiliar man watching her so intently. A melting began in the middle of her as scenes from their night in the conference hotel flashed in her brain,his hands on her breasts, on her thighs, his cock, long and rampant, hard as rock as it entered and filled her till she swooned.

The garter belt followed the stockings onto the floor. She stood allowing the skirt to fall. Reaching behind, she unzipped the dress and let it fall from her hips leaving her in the sheer panties and a soft black bra that failed to hide her stiffening nipples. Jack’s eyes blazed at her, roamed over her body from face to feet, drank her in. His hands moved on his knees.

Julianne thrilled at her power over him, gloried in her sexual freedom. The bra snapped off and flew away leaving her breasts swaying. The air caressed them; she lifted them in her hands, let them fall, teased the nipples as he watched intently. He moved forward on the sofa and she responded instinctively by moving in between his knees, then turned away from him. He hooked his fingers in the waistband of her panties and pulled them down on one side exposing a full, ripe cheek. He pressed his lips to it. He pulled the other side, slid the panties down her thighs. They fell around her ankles. He pulled her close and kissed her bottom over and over till she gasped and turned in his arms.

He clutched her thighs and buried his face between her legs, licking her swollen cunt lips, seeking her clit amid the soft, black bush. She caressed his head, bent her knees to aid him and sighed audibly as he found what he sought. She felt herself lifted, then deposited on her back on the sofa. Her legs were moved forcibly apart and she felt the rasp of his whiskers on her thighs. She cried out as his tongue invaded.

For long, lovely minutes she lay on the sofa while he pleasured her. Her orgasm was slight but genuine and she clutched her breasts as it shuddered through her. She felt him leave her and opened her eyes to see him standing above her ripping off his clothes. Her shudder increased when she saw his stiffened cock waving before him and realized with delicious anticipation what was coming.

He knelt beside her head and roughly forced his cock into her mouth. She accepted it eagerly, anxious to please him. She felt his short hard thrusts and relaxed to permit him his pleasure. Her fingers found his balls and squeezed softly. She circled his shaft with the fingers of her other hand and squeezed hard, rewarded by a low passionate moan.

Suddenly, he was gone. Again her thighs were pulled roughly apart. She caught her breath as she felt his cock, swollen and hot, slip between her cunt lips, past her opening and deep inside her, rubbing hard along her passage as he settled into her, seeking her center. She sobbed with relief as he filled her, stretched her and brought her gasping and quaking to a deep knowledge of herself and her need. She embraced him as he settled on top of her. Her arms circled his massive chest and she shivered at the hardness of him.

The fucking was hot and passionate, slow and deep. As she mounted toward a second, more powerful, orgasm she tightened her legs around his waist and murmured encouragement in his ear.

“Oh, Jack! Please! Please don’t stop! Please don’t ever stop! . . . I . . . I . . . Oh, God! Oh, God, yes-s-s-s-s!” His thighs pumped and his hips pistoned his iron-hard cock into her. She clutched the massive muscles of his shoulders tight, felt his body quake, heard his urgent cry as he came, clutching her bottom and holding himself deep inside her spasming cunt.

Later, in his kitchen, they sat with drinks, his coffee, hers orange juice. Julianne wore a soft baggy terrycloth robe that she had found hanging on the back of his bathroom door. Jack had donned a well-worn sweatshirt and soft khaki pants. Now that the sex was over, their fires banked, conversation seemed to elude them. Finally, Jack spoke.

“I had almost given up. Didn’t think you’d call.”

“I tried not to, but I don’t think there was ever any doubt how it would turn out.”

“Am I messing up your life?”

“It was already messed up --- for the most part, anyway.”

“Do you want to tell me?”

“No,”

“Alright.”

The silence descended again, they sipped their drinks and nibbled on the cheese Jack had produced from the fridge.

“I want you with me,” he said suddenly, “not just once in a while. All the time.”

“I know,” she responded evenly. “It will take time. Not a long time, but you’ve got to give me enough to work it out the way I want to. David . . . David is a wonderful husband. He deserves to be treated . . . with dignity . . . to be treated right.”

“I understand. I’ll wait. But I want to keep on seeing you.”

“I couldn’t stop. Not now . . . maybe not ever.”

Jack rose, placed his cup in the sink and leaned against the counter. “I can’t promise you forever,” he said softly. “I did that once and I just don’t believe in it any more. Besides, you already have forever with your husband if that’s what you want. I’ll never lie to you. That you can count on. And I’ll be a good partner, share with you, even take care of you if you want me to. Whatever I have will be yours as long as we’re together.”

“I don’t know what I want. I just want to be with you now. The future can take care of itself for all I care. I’m not asking you for anything. I’ll give back what I get. Please just let me get through my . . . immediate situation. Then we’ll see where it goes, alright?”

“Fine by me.”

She smiled then and lifted the mood. “David is going to Philadelphia. He leaves Thursday night and returns either Tuesday or Wednesday.” She looked up at him with a frank smile. “Does that interest you?”

He moved to her side and tilted her head up. He kissed her softly, then said, “I’ll call you Thursday night.”

Julianne spent the next two days buried in her work at the office and attending to David’s needs at home. She endured, even encouraged, the soft Wednesday night fuck, moving her bottom as he pressed in behind her and fondled her breasts. But she could not keep Jack out of her mind. His heated, forceful foreplay, his long hard thrusts that brought her so easily to towering orgasms burned in her memory.

At last, Thursday came and went at the office. She rushed home to pick David up and drop him at the airport to avoid the parking fees only to find a note. He had taken an earlier flight at the request of the client.

She treated herself to a hot relaxing bath, the cell phone on a chair beside the tub. Jack called as she was drying herself. She looked down and blushed with wonder as her nipples hardened at the sound of his voice.

“I got us a place up at Lake Sanford, three nights --- we’ll be at the Sheraton, room seven-sixteen.”

“Marvelous! When do we leave.”

“I’m there now --- waiting for you.”

She was silent a moment, then, “Jack?”

“What?”

“I just finished my shower. I’m naked --- right now! See you soon!” She clicked off with a wicked smile.

The lake was a mere forty-five minutes from the city. She dressed quickly threw some clothes and lingerie into a bag and left the house.

She sped northward on the state highway with the top down and the wind in her hair. Her exhilaration was damped only momentarily when she spotted a trooper sitting on the side of the road. She slowed and the trooper stayed put. She blessed her lucky stars but hit the accelerator again as soon as she was out of his sight.

Jack was waiting in the room, a bottle of champagne on ice. He welcomed her with a hard, crushing kiss that set her nerves jangling.

“The room’s ours for the next three nights,” he said as soon as they could tear their mouths from each other. “There’s a pool, a sauna and a tennis court if you can stand a partner who’s rusty.”

“I didn’t bring my racket but the sauna sounds wonderful!”

The second kiss was gentler but longer. His tongue slid in and out of her mouth urgently. Her mouth grew hot under his and she felt the now-familiar molten feeling begin in her stomach. She put both hands on the back of his head and returned the kiss with interest. He covered her breast with his hand and squeezed softly, possessively. She broke away, breathless.

“Do you want some champagne?” he asked.

“It will just have to wait . . . I can’t Jack! Now . . . now please!”

The sex was hot and urgent and quick. He pushed her gently to the bed, raised her skirt and pulled her panties off in one long sweeping movement. She watched, her breath heaving, as he shucked off his shirt and trousers then joined her, lying between her legs. He entered her in a hard sudden thrust but she was wet and ready and locked her legs around him. It was over in just a few minutes and they lay panting together, their lust spent for the moment.

rha spike
rha spike
105 Followers