All Comments on 'Divine Touch of the Yakshini'

by avatar_roku

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You are a good writer.

This story is good , but as you mentioned the mark of danteshwari and indian yoni puja , that mean you took the inspiration from these type stories , which are lengthy and slow build up in nature ,and have some divine elements also. So, it is a good start but I want bit longer story with slow buildup , more dialogues etc .

Yoni puja was best but at the end, the anal sex ruined it for me.

There is a story deepa's decline the writer rushed in the end without actual sex , so I suggest if you can re write that story or come up with similar story . Because you have a very good imagination .

Thank you for this story .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good story. Was not aware of Pradyumna & Rati episode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very well done!

Really wish you had not ended the 3 story series so soon!! The characters are pretty interesting and show a lot of promise and you do deliver on what you set out..more erotica than porn...Keep it up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent..would be great if you can think of extending this story or contine in a series of some sort.. the open air sex scenes could be developed some more...looks like everyone seems to enjoy outdoor sex and social nudity..that goes against the social norm in conservative Indian villages which adds to the "taboo"..maybe you could explore that some more?

OiedipusOiedipusabout 3 years ago

One of the best stories I have read in Literotica. I was not aware of Rati and Pradyumna's incest episode. There are a lot of possibilities to write a sequel of this story. Open air sex and nudity gave an x -factor to this story.

LordRahl2LordRahl2over 2 years ago

Nice blend of Hindu mythology and fiction. Please consider writing another chapter. Maybe taking place at a later time when the ritual is an established festival or something. All villagers take part in it and have incestuous sex under the trees.

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

Thank you for the beautiful story.

bustyindianbustyindianover 1 year ago

The story should have centered around one son and mother to make it exclusive and special. Too many characters for a story so short and to the point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A beautiful love story between Mothers and their sons. Well written. Thank you for sharing.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 1 year ago

Fantastic blend of mythology and passion, but curse those balls of khoya, LOL!

Wonderful job, 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! Beautiful erotic story mixed with fascinating Hindu mythology.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useravatar_roku@avatar_roku
Enjoy reading and writing about Incest. My new found love is a combination of wife-sharing and incest. Let me know any ideas you'd want me to incorporate in my future stories.