Divorced in South Florida Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to do it all the time. I want to lick and fuck your beautiful ass all the time just like we've been doing. My biggest regret is that I can't come four times a night and have stamina because I would eat you for hours."

Our sex life continued these pleasures for several more weeks like this, and there was no sign that our relationship, sexual, golf and otherwise was diminishing. We were not exclusive and I did meet a few other women, but none of them interested me and my sex life exclusively was with Lynn.

A little episode proved how intimate we were. One afternoon, an hour or so after sex when I had come in her ass, Lynn and I were lying on the sofa reading. She was nude. I encouraged her to remain nude whenever she was at my place, and she usually complied. I wore boxers only because although she was beautiful nude, I was not. I had my hand on her hip, and totally unconsciously I reached down and started fingering her ass. I never thought about it, it just seemed natural.

She cozied up to me hand under my hip and somehow managed to start doing the same to me. We looked at each, started to laugh, and when we were done laughing; we just kept on reading and fingering.

Through Lynn, I felt I was learning the lesson of a good sex life. You have to be very selfish and very demanding of your partner and at the same time, you have to be very generous and very submissive for your partner. Take what you want and surrender to what she wants. You should always respect the word "no," but neither partner should say it very often.

12