All Comments on 'Divorcee Married Step-Son'

by jackjill8

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Write in your own language

Your English is forced and unnatural, you read like one of those Indian writers trying to pass themselves off as American, and it's not working. Do yourself a favor and refrain from writing in English, you can't do it properly and it's really hard work reading you and constantly rewriting you in my head so the narrative makes sense. 1 star because you tired me out and bored the ass off me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ignore the BS from the former poster...

Yes it is noticeable that American English is not your first language. BFD ( Big Fucking Deal), there is one way to learn, and that is to practice. So please keep practicing. The story, though bare in detail is well put together. My advice is to learn more of the language you want to write in, Get a book on different words to use... Synonym finder, and try the different variations to see what tells the story the best way. Good Luck and Keep Writing

Myhands316

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
A very yummy story!

I love love stories! And yours is very good! Thank you!

amoroneamoroneover 7 years ago
Wonderful story

Thank you for sharing that intimate story with us.

It's well written and your English is better than many on this site.

Well done.

va45va45over 7 years ago
Loving

Very loving story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wrong Category!

This should be in mature or one of the other cats but NOT in Incest/Taboo

redlion75redlion75about 6 years ago
Not stepson

Her ex married his mother after he was born not the other way around.

jilljackjilljackover 5 years ago
Rubbish Comments

All those using Anonymous please don't be shy to reveal your true identity. This is a site for story writing not an English class. Please bear in mind.

BigHornyMeBigHornyMeover 4 years ago
But

Beautiful story, well told. You do need to check on your grammar and times, though. Too many words are speaker wrong, or not in the right time. It takes away some of the brilliance of your tale. Unfortunately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This story has a ton of potential but your grammar and sentence structures are atrocious. I have read some of your other stories and all of them suffer from the same grammatical errors. I understand this is an armature site not Barnes and Nobles but you should at least try to clean up your writing. I am not saying everything needs to be 100% correct but at least try to make it readable from start to finish. You have so many words out of place or missing completely that I felt I was listening to a conversation between tourists or foreigners who just started speaking English yesterday. You got your story/message across to the readers but it was very choppy. A+ for effort but English clearly is not your first language and until you start speaking it fluently I would suggest an editor who is native to the English Language or someone who speaks and writes it well.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(12/20/2021) I agree 100% with the anonymous commenter of two years ago below. English must not be your first language. But I won’t dare to guess what would be your native tongue. You did get your message across but I had to constantly reread sentences. Yes, A+ for effort, but I can only rate your story with 3 stars.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Good story but as others have commented you do need an editor. 3/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous