Divorcee Married Step-Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kissed deeply, lingering lips locked passionately. It was a pleasure being with him always in a jovial mood, at times comical. My feeling for him grew by the day. However, I was still wondering, thanks to my friends' warning. Could he be serious on me or he wanted only a fling I thought to myself. Well so far he was nice and caring without a fault. How could I still had doubts? We went walking often as it helped me to recover quicker. His touch could ease me and made me jovial seeing him. He was attentive to me so much so I grew attached to him and craved for him.

Our days together moved us closer. Slowly but surely I was falling in love. My worries seemed to be in the back of my mind. It was such a long time, a man had made me feeling over the moon. Though he did not mention it, judging from his attention, considerate actions, I knew he was serious, not in a rush, subtlely wooing me softly by treating me like a lady, enticing me gently and killing me softly to give my heart and affection to him.

After I recovered fully and could walk steadily, I told him I wanted to go to the nudist beach where we first met. We found a secluded place, spread out a mat and put down the basket of refreshment and food. I looked at him and proceeded to take off my clothes. Soon I was in the buff and he only managed to take off his top. I was surprised he was shy when we had seen each other naked before. I was bold enough, kissed his lips as I reached to unzip his fly and pulled down his bermuda. He didn't want to frighten me that was why he acted so sheepishly I thought. After putting our clothes in the bag, we stood naked having a good view admiring at each other. I liked what I saw so did he as his penis started to erect. We giggled and hugged, locked our lips with our hands all over each other.

It was the second time we saw each other nude. So far we had been fully clothed though we indulged in intense kissing and canoodling. We never slipped our hands under the clothing to touch each other intimately. We were behaving decently while getting to understand each other. On that day, our emotion ran high.

Somehow, the feeling it was to be the day when we opened up to one another. We were both erotically turned on and showing signs of what we wanted with each other. We could not act so innocently if we wanted more out of our relationship. Holding back would not further our relationship. We needed to shed our coyness and acted bold to express our desire. Lying down closely, we cuddled and smooched. He fondled me while I held his penis, stroking and rubbing up and down. He gazed at me and softly said,

"You look so natural beautiful, I can see the beauty in you," as he cupped my breasts and rubbed my nipples till hardened. He bent to suckle them and looking at me saying if only they had milk he would drink to quench his thirst. I was thrilled and feeling hot and wet by his suckling and added,

"I have not menopause yet, still capable of conceiving, so could lactate for you. If only you want me ..."

I was revealing my concealed feeling for him. Not shy of me. He sealed my lips giving me a long kiss.

After which he took my hands and said endearingly, "Be mine forever, darling. I love you. I want to impregnate you. I want to drink your breast milk. Lactate for me."

I had waited long to hear that. He could not have made me happier. I was excited about us. We were removing all barriers and getting turned on intimately. We continued petting. I just could not wait. I was no more worried about him. I was enamor by him. I was excited and erotically high. I could not control my erupting feeling engulfing me. I wanted him to take me to paradise. I sensed it won't be long before I screamed out my desire if he delayed further.

I expressed my sexuality, arched my body to him, spreading my legs wide. He didn't with held himself. He was extremely aroused desiring me. Still he took time to stimulate me higher by licking my clitoris and labia sending me to spasm and quivering vigorously to climax.

I said, "I am not on pill."

He added, "I don't have a raincoat (condom). You fear if I rained into you?"

He smiled and jokingly said, "We could sing together in the rain."

I interspersed, "Then make me pregnant. In 9 months you would have milk to drink. You'll be responsible when I get pregnant with your child?"

We exchanged tickling jokes. I stayed celibate for many years. He had awakened my sexual feeling I thought was dead for good. I became hungry for sex to put it plainly. I could not hold on any much longer. I uttered my production line functioning, eagerly awaiting his opening ceremony.

He climbed over me as I took his penis guiding him into my eagerly awaiting wet vagina. With a few slow thrusting movement, he galloped into me pushing deep inside touching my uterus. He jostled inside me as I gripped his penis with my vaginal muscles squeezing tightly on his penis inside me. I wanted him to stay long inside me. As my probing vaginal muscle played sensually on his penis he succumbed. I could feel his penis twitched. He exclaimed I would send in the rain soon, lets sing together in the rain heartily. I climaxed groaning as he ejaculated jets of sperm deep into my uterus.

I could be a mother again and lactating for him to suckle my breasts. The thought excited me. We had sealed our love. We remained copulated. I was still hungry. He shrank and decoupled laying fondling. I masturbated him and soon he was stiffed ready to copulate. We petted and I remained high sexually wanting to be taken again and again. I was turned on and horny. We had a few rounds of sexual intercourse. As the sun set, hand in hand we ran to the sea, frolicking in the water.

It was a most memorable day for us. We met on the nudist beach as strangers, we declared and consummated as lovers on the same beach. We came full circle. Nothing could stop us loving each other openly. I gave myself body and soul to him in exchange for his. I knew we were heading for good days together. All depend on us how to make our lives blissful and loving. I wanted to give all to make our love a lasting success. I knew he shared my sentiment. I just knew that. The feeling in me told me he would be my man and stayed with me. I trusted him though my friends thought otherwise.

We spent more time together. To make it easier for me to see him often, he agreed to move in and cohabit with me. He was loving as usual and attentive to my wants and needs. I was happy. My fear was could it last. It was like a dream, a fairy tale. I wished and hoped it was real for me and I found happiness finally.

We were opened with our relationship and we were comfortable appearing in public as a couple. I was happy to be seen holding onto him in public and he left no doubt I was his girlfriend. We introduced each other to our groups of acquaintance and colleagues and mixed around. He brought me to his office functions and I did the same when I had office functions. We did attract a bit of attention. I felt happy because he was comfortable being seen with me in his friends' company. My friends got on quite well with him.

We went to the nudist beach with my group and would sneaked away to do our private things. Our relationship progressed well, developed to the stage when we wanted to know and announced to our immediate families. My family was receptive and accepted our relationship. I was a bit nervous when it was time to meet his mother, whom I guessed was about my age or younger. I was prepared she would object to me. I didn't think too much since we were sure we wanted to stay together and it was for us to decide our future.

What a surprise when I saw his mother. She was the ex-wife of my ex-husband. My ex-husband divorced me to marry her, a divorcee with a son. Was it fate that we met again and she could be my mother-in-law. It was something never in my imagination. I did know for sure her son and I would likely be husband and wife. Would she bless us or drive a wedge between us? Could our love withstand her objection? All those thoughts ran through my mind. I looked at Tom. He was equally surprised when his mother explained to him about our relationship. In fact she already knew from my maiden name when Tom told her about me. He placed a comforting hand on mine as if to tell me everything would be fine.

She was pleasant and showed no objection and said we would be a family again accepting me as daughter-in-law. I was overjoyed, stretched out to hold her hands and touched her cheeks with mine. Actually I loathe her for stealing my husband. But let bygone be bygone, it was all under the bridge and the future looked amiable. We had much to catch up with each other. We chatted briefly about our lives. She liked me had a number of marriages and lived alone the life of a woman of leisure. Tom was there and both of us felt we met soon again to talk about our woman's things. I was very happy and Tom was glad his mother accepted me. We hugged warmly and parted. We would have many following days of meeting.

With things going on smoothly for us and no foreseeable hindrance, we discussed about the future. We were committed and getting married was the priority as I wanted a child and time was catching up on my fertility. Preparation was made to have a wedding ceremony, dinner and solemnize our marriage. It was a splendid wedding with relatives, family and friends attending.

The next day we left for honeymoon. We didn't go touring much. Instead spent time in bed copulating hopefully a baby resulted. It was a thrilling honeymoon. We decided let nature took its course. If we were to be parents then the stork would bring one to us eventually. No point to fret about it. We should enjoy each other.

I did not conceive during the honeymoon. A month later I was impregnated when I least expected. My obstetrician said we were fortunate. It seemed like the last product before my factory closed for good. She was wrong because soon after giving birth to a girl I was pregnant again. We were overjoyed. Another girl. What I related in my love story started several years ago. We are still a loving married couple with 2 girls, very much committed to stay together.

I meet my mother-in-law regularly to update each other. Now we are close and look out for each other. She is still alone as she said no man no heartache. She live the life of a woman of leisure in the company of a young man she is putting to university. She said she much prefer young men as they are energetic making her feel vitalized and don't have baggage. In a liaison is better than permanent relationship as getting in and out of a liaison is less emotional and parting way require no paper work.

But I beg to differ. I want sex but only when I am in love. I want emotion attachment with the man when I have sex with him. Call me old fashion. She is enjoying life but I do sense she was lonesome at times. Tom and I asked her to stay with us occasionally. Everyone has a way of seeking out happiness. As for me, my earlier life was unhappy. Then I thought I found love in my many marriages but that was not to be lasting. I felt so dejected. So when Tom came along, I doubted initially if he could give me the love I long for. He did not let me down. He was steadfast in wooing me. I was swooned over eventually. He made me felt wanted again by a man. I count my blessing I met Tom. Fate brought us together. I seized on the opportunity when he ardently propositioned me. Now I am having a wonderful family life. I can't ask for more. A sign of love knows no barrier and the thriving of love is controlled by the loving couples and undeterred by outside force.

I am already well blessed.

12