DJ Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers

"DJ," Jamie said, "You don't have to, I know you've never done that, I understand."

"You said no one has ever sucked your cock, Jamie. I've never sucked one, either, but I want to suck yours. I may not be experienced, but I want to at least try to make you feel as good, as you did me. I want your vanilla cock in my mouth, I want to taste your juice."

DJ moved his head down more toward Jamie's cock, licking it, and taking the head into his mouth. He gradually started to slide more of that cock into his mouth, as Jamie started to moan, and gently rock his pelvis, matching the mouth actions of DJ.

Feeling his cock inside another's mouth was completely foreign to Jamie, but yet exciting and wonderful. Not only in just another guy's mouth, but in DJ's mouth, which made it even better. As DJ worked his tongue and mouth around Jamie's cock, Jamie was developing a sense of belonging with DJ.

"DJ, I'm feeling like I'm not too far away. I've been so hot for so long. Do want me to cum in your mouth?"

DJ, pulling off a few seconds, "Is there a better way for me to taste you?"

The last comment from Jamie caused DJ to put on the steam. DJ started to play with Jamie's nipples, and massaging his balls. He felt a couple of pulses in Jamie's cock, and gripped it tighter between his lips. It was just enough to send Jamie over the edge.

"Ready or not," Jamie gasped, "I'm cummiiiiiinnnnnnggggg!"

DJ was ready, anticipating the vanilla flavored man juice from Jamie's loins and balls. Three, Four, even five ropes of sweet cream shot into DJ's mouth, which he swallowed like a pro. The last few dribbles he kept on his tongue, trying to decipher the flavor.

"Are you okay, buddy?" Jamie queried.

"I'm fine," DJ answered, grinning, "It wasn't exactly like vanilla, but it wasn't bad, not at all. I'm glad Dad got me to taste my own cum a few days ago. I was better prepared for tonight. You tasted good, but different than mine. Dad says how cum tastes varies with what different men drink and eat."

"I never thought about that, but it makes sense. Even with my limited experience, I know all cum doesn't taste the same. It's 2:00 AM already. DJ, if we're gonna make it to the gym in the morning, we need to get some sleep!"

DJ and Jamie pulled the covers over them, and snuggled closer. DJ took the option, lowering his lips to Jamie's, and softly kissed Jamie's lips.

"Goodnight Jamie, thank you for an awesome experience tonight."

"The pleasure was all mine, DJ. I know this will be a night to remember. See you in the morning."

The two boys fell asleep, facing each other, and each with an arm and hand lying on the other's torso.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Jamie woke up Monday morning, with the sunlight shining through the window. He reached for his phone to check the time, which was a little after 9:00 AM. He turned over and shook DJ lightly.

"Hey, Chocolate Boy, it's after nine, we need to get moving. I need to piss."

"Bathroom's this way," DJ said, leading Jamie out of the bedroom to the bathroom. "Don't hog it, I gotta pee too."

Both boys aimed their pricks at the bowl and released a healthy flow, standing together in front of the toilet. Jamie looked over at DJ, and they both grinned. They next washed their hands at the sink, one right behind the other.

"Let's head to the kitchen," DJ said.

"Wait, DJ, we're not dressed yet."

"We can do that later. This is Rome, remember?"

"Good morning, boys," I said. "I trust you both slept well in that new bed?"

Jamie was obviously attempting to keep his backside toward the kitchen. DJ was standing by the counter, about to crack up.

"Uh, yes, Mr. Kendall. I think we both did."

"Jamie, you can face me. I don't bite!"

Jamie, slowly turning around, and pink faced. "But I'm not dressed."

"So," I replied, smiling, "Point out the people in this room that are dressed. Jamie, we need to get a couple things straight, no pun intended. Please don't call me Mr. Kendall. At 66 I feel old enough already, just call me Doug."

"This house is a safe haven for those of us that feel comfortable without clothes. As a rule, we get dressed just before we leave the house. I think, a couple of days around us, you will also feel nakedly comfortable. You've got a nice package, display it proudly."

I stood up and walked over to Jamie, I put my arms around him, and hugged him, certain to touch my cock against his. DJ knows how I love to do that, and was grinning. Jamie looked at DJ's crotch, then mine, and finally his own, and smiled the pinkness away. He's gonna be cool.

"Jamie," DJ said, "You are fixing us breakfast, before we go to the gym?"

"DJ, I'll need a little help, as you know where things are kept around here. We need the blender, and some knives and spoons."

DJ produced the blender, and Jamie started to put stuff in it. Pineapple, yogurt, an avocado, 2 kiwi's, the insides scooped out, a pint of blueberries, rinsed, and 2 bananas. He then started the blender, making the smoothie.

"Damn," Jamie exclaimed, "I forgot to bring the supergreen powder. I guess we'll do without it today! Do we have any almond milk or coconut milk?"

DJ got some almond milk from the fridge, and Jamie added some to the mixture, to thin it down a little.

I sneaked out of the kitchen and grabbed my digital camera. Both boys had their backs toward me, and I snapped a picture. They jumped, and turned around, reacting to the flash, and I took another, full frontal shot.

"What are you doing, Dad!" DJ exclaimed.

"Just capturing a beautiful moment," I said, grinning, "that will become a memory someday. You guys looked so cute, pairs of tan and white buns, side by side. Do you want to see them?"

Both boys were wearing red on their faces, as I showed them the photos.

"Yeah," Jamie said, snickering, "and chocolate and vanilla cocks too!" causing DJ to grin.

"We need a couple large glasses," Jamie said, "Would you like to try some, Doug?"

"Maybe," I replied, "Just a small glass, like a juice glass, so I can see what it tastes like."

Jamie poured a small glass for me and split the remainder into two large glasses, with a small refill for the large ones. I had to admit, it didn't taste too bad, especially for something healthy. DJ rinsed and washed out the blender, leaving it in the dish drainer.

DJ and Jamie polished off their smoothies, rinsed the glasses and headed to DJ's room.

"DJ, do you have any tight fitting underwear, like boxer-briefs or even briefs?"

"I got a couple old pairs of briefs. I usually just wear boxers."

"Unless you're wearing full legged sweats, boxers aren't too cool. Sometimes we get into compromising positions, and people can see up inside your boxers. Briefs, boxer-briefs or jock straps give you more security. What you got in workout shorts?"

DJ opened the draw containing shorts, and Jamie selected a decent pair, and then saw a tank top, and handed them to DJ. Jamie then pulled on his boxer-briefs and work clothes from the night before, and his socks and sneakers.

"DJ, I gotta go out to my car a grab my back pack. My workout stuff is in it. I'll be right back."

DJ's phone rang and DJ looked at it suspiciously, it was the stores number, and he answered it.

"DJ," Justin spoke, "Can you come in about 2:00 today? We need to take care of a couple things."

"Yes, sir, it might be a push, but I can make it. Is anything wrong?"

"No, DJ, nothing is wrong, see you about 2:00."

When Jamie returned, and started to undress again, DJ informed him about the phone call. Jamie said we should be good, and that we might have to cut the gym session by a few minutes, and he could take DJ to the store. He then playfully grabbed DJ's flaccid cock.

Jamie, grinning, "I really like that chocolate dick! We need to get out of here."

The boys got dressed in appropriate gym clothes and headed out, through the kitchen.

"Dad, Justin called, he wants me in at 2:00 instead of 3:00 today. Jamie is going to drop me off at the store, after we get back from the gym."

"OK boys, have a good workout!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

The boys got back just a few minutes past 1:00 PM. They wasted no time getting to DJ's room, stripped and showered together. I figured they would probably be hungry, and made some ham and cheese sandwiches. When they came back down, DJ was in his store uniform and Jamie was in the clothes he'd worn the night before. They grabbed the sandwiches, thanked me, saying they would eat them on the way.

"You get off at 9:00 tonight?" Jamie asked.

"As far as I know. I think Dad works today also, so I have a ride home."

"I was hoping maybe I could pick you up at 9:00 and we could go get something to eat. I'd like to stay over again too, if it's OK?"

"I'd like that, Jamie, and I think you're welcome to stay over, anytime."

Jamie dropped DJ off at the store, and gave DJ a peck on the cheek before DJ got out of the car.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Justin, meeting DJ at the terminal, "Don't clock in yet." Then, handing DJ an envelope, "Here is your first and last paycheck, for your first two weeks."

DJ, surprised, "You're firing me?"

"No," Justin grinned, "I wouldn't fire one of my favorite and most promising employees. We normally pay by direct deposit. I made arrangements to get your first pay as a cashable check. You have 90 hours on this one, between the training, and that Saturday you worked extra.

"Your normal 2 weeks pay will be for 60 hours, 30 per week. I wanted you to come in early today, so you can cash this, and get an account opened at a bank. I need that information ASAP, so we can get you set up for direct deposit before next payday. After taxes, your pay should be around $400 every 2 weeks."

DJ opened the envelope and his eyes got as big as saucers.

"Six hundred and three dollars!" DJ blurted. "I've never seen this much money in my whole life!"

"Don't blow it DJ," Justin said, "Doug tells me you want to get a car, and go to college, and they both take a lot of money. I would suggest you put most of that in the bank, and just keep what you need for the next couple of weeks. Speaking of college, what do you want to study?"

"I don't know yet. I guess I need to talk to some counselors out there."

"Something to consider," Justin suggested, "maybe become a pharmacy technician. This company pays about $13 and hour to start, and I suspect some of the larger chains, like CVS and Walgreens may pay more. There is demand and future in that field."

"You can cash that check at our bank, Community," pointing, "right over there, and, if you desire, open your account there also. You better go on, you are scheduled here at 3:00 to work."

"Thanks, Justin," DJ said, smiling, "see you in a few."

DJ walked over to the bank to take care of his financial business. The teller gave him an application to open an account, and said he needed his SS card and a photo ID to open a bank account, and a photo ID to cash the check. DJ had the social, but no photo ID. His learners permit didn't have his photo.

She placed a call to the store, and got hold of Justin, and he verified that DJ was an employee and that she should go ahead and cash his check. He also said that DJ needed to open an account to set up the direct deposit.

She told DJ that his boss had verified that he was okay. She would cash the check, and get the account opened, and as soon as he got his license with his photo on it, he needed to bring it in so they could make a copy for his file. Whew! DJ kept $150, and put the rest in the account. She said he would be receiving some checks in the mail in a few days, and that he should receive his debit card within 10 days.

When I came in to work, DJ was walking across the parking lot toward the store. He saw me drive in, and ran up to my car. He was literally bubbling with excitement, more than I had ever seen. I almost wondered if Jamie had proposed to him.

"Dad, Justin gave me my first paycheck today. It was $603.00! I've never seen that much money, and I've got a bank account opened now. I put most of it in the bank, but I kept $150 in cash, in case I need it. I hope you don't mind, Jamie is picking me up after work tonight. I want to treat him to dinner, and he wants to stay over again at our house. Did I assume too much?"

"DJ, I love the way you said that. It may be my house, but it is 'our' home. You really like Jamie, don't you? No son, you didn't assume too much. I've seen the way you two react to each other. Jamie is a very likeable young man, and I like him a lot too. We better get clocked in."

"Thanks, Dad, you're the greatest."

As I walked into the store, I'm feeling somewhat overwhelmed. The transformations I have seen DJ go through in the last few weeks, if nothing else, makes me feel like a very proud father. He just needed to know that someone cared and loved him, and that he was wanted. I am so happy that I was that someone, and that our paths crossed. He just needed a chance, to be all that he can be.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

A few minutes before 9:00 PM I pulled into the parking lot in front of the store, returning from my last deliveries. I spotted Jamie's beater and parked next to it. Jamie was leaning on the fender.

"Doug, can we talk?"

"Sure Jamie, what's up?"

"I just want to clear the air a little. I think you can perceive that I like DJ, a lot. I just don't want you to think I might be trying to steal him away from you."

"I know I'm a little protective toward DJ. I don't want anyone to hurt him, he has suffered a lot in the past. You can't steal him away from me. Jamie, do you love him?"

"I'm afraid to, I'm afraid of being hurt. What if we start to fall in love, and he runs back to you? That would hurt me."

"Jamie, DJ and I aren't 'in love.' We have a relationship, a very close relationship, but it's like a father and son relationship. DJ and I had this discussion a few weeks ago. I'm old enough to be his grandfather. There is no way he and I could be lovers, although I love him with all my heart, and I know he loves me."

"You met Joe Saturday night. Joe and I were in a close relationship, quite a few years ago, and, for whatever reasons, we drifted apart. We're trying to rekindle again, what we once had, and I think we're going to try and make it work this time. There is still a lot of love between us."

"DJ was concerned, that if Joe and I got back together, I would be wanting him to leave. That was part of the reason I bought the new bedroom furniture for DJ's room, so he would have his own room, in case I had overnight company, or if he had overnight company. Do you follow me?"

"Thanks, Doug. I was concerned, cause I know I could quite easily fall in love with DJ, and I wouldn't want to fuck up his relationship with you. I feel better, now knowing the playing field. So you don't mind if DJ and I get close, or into a relationship?"

"Not at all. I've been watching the magnetism between you two, and it warms my heart to see young love blossom. DJ said you were to pick him up tonight. If I fall asleep before you guys get home, I guess I'll see you two in the morning. I'm still on the clock, I gotta get clocked out."

DJ and I met at the door, as I was walking in.

"Your knight is waiting on you in the parking lot," I said, grinning.

"DAD! See you later." Luckily, looks don't kill.

"Come on, Doug," Justin spoke, "You're milking my clock!"

"Sorry Justin, that was an important conversation."

"Who was it?"

"Jamie, DJ's workout buddy. Good night Justin, see you tomorrow." Justin locked the store's front door behind us.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

I sat in the parking lot for about 10 minutes. I knew Jamie and DJ were going somewhere to eat, and then come home. I was hungry, and thinking about what we had at the house to munch on, and finally decided to go and grab something at Chipotle.

I selected a steak bowl, and added guacamole. I was just paying for it at the register and heard 'Doug' and 'Dad' simultaneously. DJ and Jamie were both standing at one of the tables, and motioned me over. I took my tray over and joined them. They still had most of their food uneaten.

"If I had known you were wanting to come here, I would have asked you to come with us." DJ stated. "I treated Jamie to dinner tonight, since I finally got paid."

"I was sitting in the parking lot at the store debating on a ham sandwich at home or—well, I decided on this. It looks like you just got here."

"No," Jamie responded, chuckling, "We've been here a while. I think we've been doing a lot more talking than eating. Doug, DJ told me about how you two met, and how the story unfolded. And how you rescued him from that terrible situation, and gave him love, and a loving home."

Jamie, while tears are escaping his eyes, "Doug, if you hadn't done what you did, I likely would have never met this beautiful young man. I appreciate you more than you will ever know." DJ is blushing.

"Jamie, there's a little more to the story. I needed some help, to get DJ out from his Mama's house, and called my old friend Joe, Officer Joe, to help us. So DJ, inadvertently, helped bring Joe and I back together."

DJ, "Dad, thanks for talking with Jamie, a little earlier. I know he feels a little better, and relieved, now. We are both free to love, if love is to be."

"DJ is right," I said "As the Supremes sang, many years ago, 'You Can't Hurry Love.' If love is to be, it will grow, if not, it will wither and die."

"Doug," Jamie said, "We are going by my house when we leave here. I want to pick up some more smoothie materials for tomorrow, and I also want to get my clothing for work. Oh, and my Mom wants to meet DJ."

We finished up our suppers, and left. I went home, and Jamie and DJ went to Jamie's house. Jamie pulled into his parents' driveway, got out of the car and motioned for DJ to follow.

Jamie, walking in the front door, "Mom? It's me and DJ."

"In the kitchen, Honey, come on back."

"DJ, this is my Mom, Mrs. Seldon, Mom, my new friend and workout buddy, DJ."

Jamie's mom had long, platinum blonde hair, the same color as Jamie's.

"Hi DJ," she held out her hand, and DJ shook hands with her.

"Pleased to meet you, ma'am."

"Jamie, you didn't tell me he was..."

"What, Mom, chocolate? Does that matter?"

"No, of course not, it was just a surprise. DJ, what does that stand for?"

"Dewain Jovan, and the last name is Jackson." DJ stated.

"If I don't call him DJ," Jamie said, grinning, "I call him chocolate boy."

"DJ, doesn't that offend you?"

"Not coming from vanilla boy!" DJ answered, and snickered.

"Oh," Mom said, "tit for tat. I think it's kinda cute."

Jamie picked up a couple of things from the fridge, the supergreen powder, bananas, and kiwi's, and the last two avocados and put them on the counter.

"Is it okay if I take these with us? And are there any frozen blueberries in the freezer?

"Sure, Honey. You know your Dad and I won't use them. You can check the freezer for blueberries, I'm not sure if there are any left."

"I need to get my clothes for work tomorrow, and my other workout clothes." Jamie disappeared to his bedroom.

Mom, when Jamie returned, "Jamie, does he know about, you know?"

"We've figured each other out, Mom. It just makes us closer friends. Having something like that in common." Then, checking the freezer, "No blueberries. We can pick some up at the market on the way back."

DJ put the food items in a bag and handed them to DJ.

Mom, "DJ, it was a pleasure to meet you, and I mean that sincerely. Just to prove that we're not racist.." She put her lips to DJ's face and planted a wet juicy kiss on his face, and hugged him, causing him to blush.

She then turned to Jamie, and kissed him on the lips. "Just because you two are spending a lot of time together, doesn't mean we don't want you coming around. Both of you!" she said, warmly.

o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers