All Comments on 'DJ Pt. 07'

by o2byoung

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hi o2byoung

I have not read your other story but truly enjoy this one, I am not much for leaving comments but know your story is very well thought out and a fantastic read. Do not stop writing and giving us a glimpse of your heart and mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for a great story keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please.

I’m not normally keen on commenting on site but I would love to say how much I have enjoyed this story. It’s great to have a romantic story with all the main characters sympathetic. And the standard of the writing is good as well. All in all a great read.

But please don’t stop writing. You have a great gift which should be encouraged. I guess you’re never going to get the appreciation you deserve. Many guys seem to prefer lots of hot steamy sex which may be great on a first reading whereas the romantic love you describe is wonderful and far more enduring being worthy of far more than one reading.

Thanks so much for sharing your ideas with us.

RichBauerRichBauerover 6 years ago
love your stories

please keep on writing as I just love reading your stories this one has just been the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't despair...keep on writing

You have the gift of combining emotional content with good descriptive writing and real life sex. I know I will cry a little, but from joy not sadness when I read your latest chapter. I'm not one for commenting, but you have straight 5's on the ratings!

AstarkAstarkover 6 years ago

Cried through most of this. Love this story, sad that you might stop writing because you have a gift. Please continue love love love

o2byoungo2byoungover 6 years agoAuthor
Part VIII is going to be a fun read

I am nearly finished with Part VIII, and it promises to be a fun chapter. DJ takes his drivers test and we think he passed it. Matt, our F2M Trans guy, spends another sleepover with DJ and Jamie and they all decide to sleep naked and Matt has some spontaneous, and unexpected "fun" with DJ. The Pizza Party/Membership Drive takes place. Doug and Joe continue with their wedding plans, and Joe will soon be moving in with Doug and DJ.

Typical of my writing, there will be a couple of tear-jerking moments, but also some humor, to put a smile back on your face.

Reader777Reader777about 6 years ago

I just started reading this story a couple of days ago and can’t put it down. It’s well written and entertaining and riveting. It’s brought tears of joy every few minutes. You have a talent for discribing characters and their emotions very well. I also don’t comment very often but it would be a shame if you stop writing. I’ve enjoyed your work very much. Thanks for sharing it.

DV19DV19over 5 years ago
Please don't quit writing:

You definitely have a gift ! My shirt sleeves are soaked with tears with every part of this love-story.

I'll suggest that you write for yourself, not for the readers. YOU know how you feel about the stories, the characters in the stories and how much of YOU you integrate into the story.

This is a creative person's therapy, to share their creativity. Not all, well almost nobody comments on stories. I will further a guess that the emotional stories get fewer comments than some other types of stories, I think that the reader is exhausted by the emotions the story brought out, and turned into so many tears.

I'm looking forward to reading your other stories.. Please keep writing.

DV19

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
YOU WILL NOT STOP WRITING

Sir, you may be in your 70s, I am English and in my mid 60s. But I have gone through a box of tissues , so far, in this wonder

fully written story. I am loving it. So unless you wish me to travel the pond to kick your ass, you will continue. xxx simonjessex@hotmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous