DJ Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DJ, with his mouth full of cock, "NNN, NNN," then pulling off again, "Baby, I'm not ready for that!" so Jamie didn't push any further, and went back to DJ's perineum. Jamie wants his lover's load, so bad, knowing how sweet and tasty it will be. Most likely DJ has the same desire.

* * * * * *

Things were really slow at the store when I got back from my last deliveries, there were no customers in the store, and Cindy, the clerk on duty was dusting the checkout, and wiping the counters down.

"Doug," Justin remarked, "I need to cut the labor. There are no more deliveries, I'm going to let you and Cindy both go early, I can handle anything that comes in."

We both clocked out at 8:30 PM, leaving Justin alone in the store. I wasn't very hungry, and decided to head home and fix a sandwich before bed. I knew the boys were home as Jamie's car was in the drive. I walked into the kitchen and saw the half sub the boys had left for me, which saves me making a sandwich, and likely would taste better.

I quietly approached the boy's room, they had left the door wide open, and my eyes fell upon the two bodies, in a sixty-nine position on the floor. Grinning, I crept back out, and to the computer desk, where I usually kept my camera. Setting it on flash, I crept back to their room and stood in the doorway, camera aimed at them, waiting for the perfect moment.

I was watching, listening to the heavy breathing and moaning from both of them. I didn't want to startle them, and fuck up their fun, and I was quite certain they were both on the verge of climax. Then I saw them both stiffen, and let out heavy moans. I waited until they were sucking out the last drops of cum from each other—and hit the trigger. "FLASH"

"DAD!!" both boys yelled, in unison.

I took another flash photo, both of the boys glaring at me, and both of them with a beautiful penis, that was still erect, and only about 2 or 3 inches away from their mouths. It was another epic photo.

I was laughing so hard I almost cried.

"We don't think that was very funny," DJ blurted.

"Just recording memories," I replied, "When you guys look at these, 5 or 10 years from now, I guarantee you'll both laugh."

"Why are you here?" DJ questioned.

"I live here," I answered.

"You aren't due to come home for another half hour!" DJ exclaimed.

"It was real slow, so Justin cut Cindy and me both at 8:30. Come on to the kitchen and I'll fix us some hot cocoa."

"Jamie," DJ stated, "I don't think I want to sixty-nine any more, it seems we always get caught."

"At least we got our treats swallowed first, this time," Jamie replied.

"Wait a minute," I said, "I've never caught you before, not doing that."

"DJ, did you ever tell Dad about that time in the woods?"

"I don't think I ever did," DJ replied.

"Tell me about it," I said, "while I make the cocoa."

Jamie started to tell me the story, about their first time sixty-nining in the woods. When he got to the part about these guys pulling their huge cocks out of their pants...

DJ exclaimed, holding his hands about 15" apart "Their cocks were this big! We were scared shitless!"

Jamie finally got to where they said they were Frank and Joe.

"Were they bears?" I asked, grinning, and Jamie nodded.

"I know who they are," I said, "they're harmless."

"We thought they were going to rape us," DJ added, "but we finally found that they were really harmless, they just had some fun, at our expense!"

While the boys told the story, and the cocoa was getting made, I ate the sub my sons had brought for me, and thanked them for their thoughtfulness. I'm constantly high, just from the love I have for these young men. I'm thankful they are both in my life and Matt too. When they're all here I have my three sons. Of course, DJ is still my first born son.

I can't wait to see Joe, and show him those photos that I snapped tonight, he's going to get a kick out of them.

* * * * * *

It's Tuesday morning, Nov. 7th, and 2 weeks, 2 days before T-Day and DJ's birthday. DJ is scheduled to work at 10:00 AM, I go in at 3:00 and Jamie at 4:00. I had my alarm set for 8:00 AM, but woke up at 7:30, got up and made coffee. Jamie will likely be planning to take DJ in to work about 9:40, but I am going to suggest that he let DJ take his car to work.

Unbeknown to DJ, I want to 'use' Jamie to help me shop cars. Jamie may be a lot younger than I, but I think he is 'car smarter' and I trust his judgement. It would be hard to get Jamie to one side, because he and DJ are almost like Siamese twins. They sleep together, eat together, pee together, shower together, I can maybe get him to myself if DJ needs to take a crap.

About 8:15 DJ came out of the bathroom, came to the kitchen, poured himself a cup of coffee and sat down beside me at the table.

"Good morning Dad, I'm not really ready to go to work this morning."

"Are you OK, Son?"

"I don't know, I've got some mixed feelings."

"Come on son," I said, tears starting to form in my eyes, "talk to me, there is nothing we can't talk about. I'm your Dad, and your best friend. Please don't clam up on me. I can't help you, or advise you, if you try to keep this to yourself."

"Dad, have you ever had anal sex?"

"Sure son, lots of times. Have you?"

"No, it seems kind of scary. Last night, you know Jamie and I did a sixty-nine. It's only the second time we've done that. Jamie tried to put his finger in my hole, and I told him I wasn't ready for that, so he didn't try anymore."

"We've never done anything like that, we've sometimes just gotten each other off, by rubbing, or our mouths. Jamie was hinting, a couple of months ago that he wanted to try anal, and I wasn't ready, I'm still not."

"Do you know," I asked, "if he has ever done anal with anyone?"

"He told me he never has, but he wants us to try it. Dad, I love him with all my heart. I'm so afraid that if I don't do it, he might find someone else who will. If I lost Jamie, I think I would die. Dad, are you a bottom or a top?"

"In my younger days, I played both rolls, depending on who I was with. Even with Joe, a few years ago, we switched around. Now that I am older, it is very hard for me to get it up. To be a top, you have to be able to keep it stiff long enough to get it in. I guess now, I am a bottom. Joe can still get me to an orgasm, when I bottom, but I am incapable of topping anymore."

"So, even a bottom can come to an orgasm, without doing something like masturbation?"

"If the top is able to stimulate the bottoms prostate it will cause the bottom to have an orgasm, and both partners can have orgasms. If the timing is right, they can cum at the same time, perfect lovemaking!"

"Dad, does it hurt, to have a cock shoved up your ass?"

"Honestly DJ, it can hurt, especially at first. Even if two men have done it before, when you're first penetrated, it can hurt some. But then the pleasure of the cock in your ass overtakes the pain, and it can feel really good. It's important, for the top to go slow at first, and let the bottom get used to the penetration. I love the feeling of my man, inside me."

"So, has Jamie stated whether he wants you to fuck him, or if he wants to fuck you?"

"No, he has only said that he thinks we should try some anal sex. You know, Dad, that I love to have my dick sucked, and I almost never refuse Jamie's mouth. And I love taking his load in my mouth too. His cum tastes so good!"

"DJ, in the gay world, what you and Jamie have done, is to have sex, but neither of you have made love to each other. Making love is generally considered when one penetrates the other's ass, and cums inside. It can be beautiful, and a lot of pleasure for both parties involved. Don't try it without lube though, dry fucking can be pretty painful, especially for the bottom."

I continued, "My feelings are that Jamie loves you too much to even look for anyone else. In my opinion, you guys might want to experiment with a little anal sex. Son, if you don't start getting ready, you'll be late for work. You know you can talk to me anytime, about anything."

"Thanks, Dad." DJ said, a weak smile on his face, "if we were to do something, should we use condoms?"

"DJ," I said, "Condoms are primarily for disease prevention, and to likely prevent girls from getting pregnant. If either of you had been with other guys, I would say they are essential. I'm 100% certain that you are both clean, so the use of condoms, in your case, is a matter of personal choice. The clock is ticking, do you feel any better?"

"A lot better," DJ admitted, eyes just a tad wet, "It's great to have a father, that I can have a father and son talk with. I love you, Dad, so much."

We both stood up, DJ hugged me tightly and planted a kiss on my lips. I told him to go get dressed, and I would fix him a quick breakfast, and donned the apron. Jamie walked into the kitchen and must have read my mind. He laid his car keys on the table and said that DJ could take his car to work this morning, if I will get him to work this afternoon. I nodded.

DJ returned to the kitchen, dressed for work, and I placed a plate with 2 eggs and 2 slices of toast on the table for him. He kissed his boyfriend tenderly, and ate quickly. Jamie handed him the keys, and he left for work. If he hits too many red lights, he'll likely be two or three minutes late. Jamie was sipping his juice, and I poured a third cup of coffee.

"Jamie," I said, "do you have any plans for today?"

"Just some homework, and I have to be at work at 4:00 PM, why?"

"I thought maybe you would like to go car shopping with me today."

Jamie, smiling, "Sure, Dad, I'd love to, something for DJ?"

"Yep, it's 10:00 now, if we grab some breakfast biscuits at Bojangle's we can be at a car lot by 10:30 or 10:45, we need to be back here by around 2:00. Let's get dressed and get out of here."

I grabbed my camera, and ten minutes later we were on our way to Bojangle's. There are several car dealers in this part of town.

"Dad," Jamie blurted, "pull in there, I just saw something."

Jamie directed me to a red 1999 Jeep Wrangler, we got out of the car and walked around it, Jamie checked the odometer, 120,000 miles, and a salesman walked over to us.

"Hi men," the salesman greeted, "That's a good solid vehicle, and a bargain at only $9999, it'll give a young man a lot of service and pleasure. Can I assume it would be for this young man?"

"No sir," Jamie answered, "it would be a birthday gift for my boyfriend, Dad, DJ would love this, but..."

"I know Jamie, I could picture DJ driving this," Then, to the salesman, "Can you do better on the price?"

"Not much. I have a lot invested in it, used Jeep's tend to have a high resale value, I might be able to knock off a few hundred."

"Thank you for your time, but I can't afford to go more than about five grand, let's go Jamie."

"I have several cars in your price range," the salesman stated.

"Sorry sir," Jamie replied, "we're looking for something special."

We drove the last couple of blocks to Bojangle's, and decided to eat in. Jamie mentioned there is a dealer in the next town that has a good reputation and specializes in SUV's. We decided to go there next. Jamie was right, the lot must have had at least 70 or 80 SUV's on it. The front row had price stickers that started at $7999 and went up from there. Jamie suggested we look in the back of the lot. Most of them were older, and didn't have any price stickers or model years posted on them.

I asked, when a salesman came out, "why do none of these have price stickers?"

The salesman answered, "Most of these have been on the lot too long, and we're getting ready to send them to the auction. If you're interested in any of them, they are still saleable, but no warrantees. Once off the lot, it's yours! By the way, my name is Clay, and I am half owner here."

Jamie, checking out an orange Geo Tracker that looked decent, "What's the scoop on this one?"

"Let me go to the office and get the info, it's probably one of the better ones here."

"It's not red, but I think DJ would like it, it's locked, so I can't see the mileage on it, and it will need tires soon."

Clay returned about five minutes later, with the information and the keys.

Clay, looking at the paper, "It's a 97, 5 speed and 4 wheel drive with no AC. It's high mileage, 210,000 miles, but the engine only has about 20,000, and the clutch has been replaced, and it needs a little minor body work. Clean title. 97 was the last year of the Geo Tracker, in 98 it became a Chevy Tracker. Do you want to hear it run?"

He handed the keys to Jamie, who in turn unlocked the door, and looked at the interior. It had an aftermarket Pioneer CD player, and a subwoofer, both a plus. The inside was clean, with some expected wear. Jamie put the key in the ignition switch, depressed the clutch and turned the switch. It started right up, and purred like a kitten. Jamie walked around it, looking for smoke out the exhaust, which was absent, then raised the hood and looked at the engine, which had no evidence of any oil leaks, and was quite clean.

"I have two questions," I said, "first, how much, and second, can we test drive it?"

"We had it on the line," Clay responded, "for $5999, but now that it's destined for auction, I can do better. How about $4500, cash, and yes you may test drive it."

"Jamie, I would still need to take out a bank loan. Do you think it is worth $4500?" Jamie nodded in the affirmative.

Directing my response to Clay, "The money is doable, I do need to take out a loan at the bank, but I know I can get it. Got some plates so we can test drive it?"

"Can I see your driver's license?"

Jamie pulled his out and handed it to the salesman, he looked at it and gave it back to Jamie, saying to hold a couple and he would get the plates.

"You're driving it, Jamie, it's been years since I've driven a standard transmission." I sat in the passenger seat.

Jamie adjusted the seat to his comfort, and saw that the gas tank was about half. Clay returned, and stuck the dealer tags on the vehicle. We took off, Jamie tested the brakes, and we both fastened our seat belts. Jamie hit the main road and soon was driving at 65 mph, in a 55 zone. We drove about 5 miles down the road, Jamie did a U-turn and drove us back toward the dealership and Jamie was smiling.

"Dad," Jamie commented, "It even has power steering and power brakes. It shifts smoothly, and handles really well. DJ is going to love it!"

Jamie turned up the volume on the audio system, and the subwoofer started to thump, the CD in the player was some hard rock band that I would not have even heard of. I was tempted to plug my ears, and Jamie was grinning, ear to ear, knowing he was torturing me with that noise. We pulled back into the dealership, and returned the Tracker to it's space. I asked Jamie to pull it back out, and went to my car to get my camera. I needed pictures of DJ's birthday gift, as I did not plan to take it home today, beside the fact I had nowhere to hide it, I needed to get the loan to finish paying for it.

Clay escorted Jamie and myself to the office. I asked him what was the minimum he could accept to hold the vehicle. He said $200 would hold it, and then I explained that we didn't actually want to pick up the vehicle until the day after Thanksgiving, as it was a surprise birthday gift for my son, and that was why I was taking the photos of the vehicle. Now we have a confused salesman on our hands!

"Just curious," Clay asked," How can it be a surprise if he is here with you?"

"Oh," I said, "This isn't my son, this is Jamie, my son's boyfriend. I can show you a picture of my son, the Birthday Boy."

I took my camera and reeled back to the photo I took, the day of adoption. Clay looked at it, probably now more confused than ever.

Clay, a bewildered look on his face, "He's a mighty handsome young man but—he's..."

"I'll help you out," I said, grinning, "he is black, I adopted him, and I love him just as much as if he originated from my own testicles. I took that picture the morning we went to court, and the judge proclaimed him to be my very own son! Fatherhood never felt better. I love that incredible young man with every cell of my heart." Then, putting my hand on Jamie's shoulder, "And I love his boyfriend too. They're both exceptional young men."

"Sir," Jamie remarked, "DJ's former family never celebrated his birthday. He went through 19 years of his life, with his birthday being just like any other day. Thanksgiving Day will be DJ's 20th birthday, and his very first birthday party, ever! We're going to surprise the shit out of him."

"So whose name is this going to be registered under?" Clay asked.

"For the time being, we'll register it under my name, and add it to my insurance. DJ has a shit load of things he has to change his name on. His name has completely changed, with the adoption."

"Even his first and middle names?" Clay asked.

"Yes, the attorney told us that, because DJ is of age, he had that option, and DJ was completely in favor of it."

"So DJ is his old or new name?"

"It's a nickname, originally it stood for Dewain Jovan, now it stands for Douglas Joseph, and the last name changed from Jackson to Kendall."

"I realize DJ now carries your first name also, did DJ just pick Joseph at random?"

"No, Joseph, aka Officer Joe Reynolds, of the local Police Department, and I have dated, off and on, for between 20 and 25 years, and just never got it together. Joe was instrumental in rescuing DJ from a terrible environment and bringing him to my home. These two, (pointing at Jamie) started playing cupid, and a few weeks ago Joe proposed to me, and I said yes. Joe was almost like an Idol to DJ, so he wanted his middle name to be Joseph. Joe and I are getting married on January 14th, and that will make our family complete. DJ will have a loving and caring father, and a loving step-dad."

Clay, with wet eyes, "I realized there was a gay element, when you said that Jamie was your sons boyfriend, and I have no problem with gay people, or relationships. I often have customers that are quite obviously same sex couples, but the story you just told me is one of the most touching I've ever heard. Mr. Kendall, you must have a heart made of pure gold! I sincerely hope that you and your fiancé, and DJ have many happy years together."

"Mr. Kendall, when will you be able to pay the $4300 balance?"

"Tentatively, Friday or Saturday, and I'll get a cashiers check."

"I guess I'll get to meet your son, when you come to pick up the vehicle, the day after Thanksgiving. It will be ready for him, complete with new tags."

"I have just one thing to do," Clay said, pulling a business card off of a stack, turning it over and writing something on the back of it.

"Do me a favor, Mr. Kendall," Pick up a Birthday Card for DJ, and put this in it. As I said earlier, I'm half owner here, and I'm taking executive privilege. Just a little something extra for a special young man."

I looked at what he wrote, and put the card in my wallet.

Happy 20th Birthday to

Douglas Joseph Kendall

Present this card to receive

Four 100,000 mile tires for

your Tracker, when needed

Signed, Clay Hodges

"Clay," I said, "I tend to be leery of most car dealers, but you seem to be a straight shooter, and I like you. I think you've sold us a descent ride for my son. If I know someone that is looking for a vehicle that you might have, I will recommend you. This little card just put the icing on the cake, and I know DJ will appreciate it, a lot, tires aren't cheap, especially for a 4X4. We need to run, as I have to be to work at 3:00 PM. It's been a pleasure."

"Thank you for giving me the opportunity to help you, and thank you for your business. I wish I could be a fly on the wall Thanksgiving Thursday, just to see the look on your sons face when he realizes what he is getting!"