DJ Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clay and I shook hands, and Clay gave Jamie a warm hug, and told him to take care of his boyfriend.

It was a little after 2:30 when Jamie and I got back to our house. We both did a quick change and got to the store about 2 minutes to 3:00. Jamie took his backpack into the pizzeria, and got most of his homework done before his shift started at 4:00.

The boys went to bed, shortly after they got home, something after 10:00 PM. They considered playing a game, but felt too tired, even for that.

"Jamie," DJ spoke softly, "what's the chance you might be able to get Saturday night off?"

"I always work Saturday nights, baby, Anthony schedules me Saturday nights, because he likes me and it's a good tip night. Are you off?"

"No, at least not yet. Jamie, we never do anything fun. We go to class, work our asses off, maybe have a little sex, go to sleep and do it again the next day. We need to have a date, go someplace and do something we can both enjoy. The last time we did anything special was when we went to the state fair, and that was Labor Day."

"Do you have something in mind?"

"I do, remember the night of my adoption party, and people gave me some gifts? Joe gave me a $100 gift card for the Watering Hole, have you ever been there?"

"I never even heard of it."

"It's a club. They have some really good food, and a big dance floor. It's gay friendly, we can have fun and be ourselves there. It's that place that Joe and Dad took me that time, and I had a blast. It would only cost us the gas, cause that gift card would likely take care of the cover charge, and whatever we eat and drink. I think, that on Saturday nights they have a live band."

"DJ, it sounds like fun, and you're right—we never do anything special. Let's check with our bosses tomorrow and see if we can both get Saturday night off."

The two young men shared a passionate kiss, held each other close and drifted off to sleep.

Wednesday morning, Nov 8th was typical. DJ and Jamie shared a shower, pulled on clean boxers, and had breakfast with Karen and Carl. They then spent a normal day at school, and both were scheduled to work at 4:00 PM. Both boys asked their bosses if they could have Saturday night off, and both Anthony and Justin said they could alter the schedules to give them the night off. It wasn't like either of them made a request like that every week.

While at work that evening, DJ is thinking about his conversation with Dad the previous morning, and decided to make a purchase. He picked up a tube of KY and a 3-pack of medium sized condoms and stashed them under the checkout counter. It's a store policy that employees get their purchases rung up by someone other than himself or herself, and they do get a 20% employee discount.

DJ, just before closing time, "Justin, I want to make a purchase."

Justin, ringing up DJ's purchase, "Time for restocking, huh?"

"Not really," DJ answered, feeling his face getting a little flushed, "It's a first time purchase. Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it." Justin nodded in agreement, politely ignoring the redness of DJ's face.

DJ clocked out, and he and Justin both left the store together, Justin locking the door. DJ took his small bag, then walked to Jamie's car and placed it in his backpack. He then entered the pizzeria, to wait for Jamie to finish his shift at 10:00. When they got home I was on the computer, checking out the latest on Facebook. They carried their backpacks to the bedroom. Jamie headed to the bathroom, and DJ quietly took the items he had purchased and stashed them in the bookcase shelf of the bed and slid the door closed.

There was a notification on Facebook that Joe Reynolds had shared to my timeline. Of course I had to check it out, and couldn't believe what I read. 'Joe Reynolds: I am proud and excited to announce my Wedding Engagement to the love of my life, Mr. Doug Kendall. We plan to marry on January 14th and will spend our honeymoon on an ocean cruise to the Bahamas.' It was followed by about 50 'Congratulations' all from people I had never met, and not a single negative comment.

Tears streaming from my eyes I hollered, "DJ, Jamie, come look at this!"

The boys ran to my side and I pointed to the post, and they both read it.

DJ, excitedly, "I love it, Dad, that's awesome!"

Jamie commented, "My respect for Joe just doubled. It takes a lot of courage to post a same sex wedding announcement on Facebook!"

"Dad," Jamie asked, "Can you teach me how to use your camera, so I can get some good pictures of your wedding?"

"Sure Jamie, we've got plenty of time as it's still over two months away."

"Jamie," DJ remarked, "Joe will be moving in with us in about three weeks. It will be so good, for all of us, especially for Dad."

"Guys," I said, "Joe has put in for a shift change, to get off the night shift. I hope it gets approved, then we can sleep together every night, like any married couple."

The boys both hugged me and kissed me, Jamie on my cheek and DJ on my lips. God, I love these boys! They then went back to their room. Both had been at school today, and both had worked this evening, and they decided to crawl into bed, relax and maybe make out a little.

"Jamie," DJ spoke softly, "It's so wonderful to have a Dad that I can talk with, and we had a serious chat yesterday morning. When I got up, and had coffee with Dad, I didn't want to go to work, and I told him that. He has a way of getting me to open up to him. I told him I was afraid of losing you."

"DJ, That hurts! Why would you even think that? You're the boy that I love, and the ONLY boy that I love. My world revolves around you! What did I do, that would make you feel that way?"

"The other night, you started to try to put your finger in my hole," DJ explained, "and I told you I wasn't ready for that, so you stopped. I know you've tried to get me to maybe agree to try some anal sex. I was afraid, if I didn't, you might try to find someone who would."

"Oh, baby! I wanted you to finger my hole, so much. I thought maybe if I fingered yours, that you might reciprocate. My hole was hungry for your finger, maybe even two or three of them. My love for you is not dependent on having anal sex, and I would never try to force you to do something you're not comfortable with. I love you way too much for that!"

"Yesterday morning, Dad and I discussed anal sex. He told me how great it feels, and how he loves the feeling of his man 'inside' him. He encouraged me to at least be willing to experiment. And that anal sex is the ultimate means of making love to your partner. I think I want to experiment. Jamie, would you want to fuck me, or for me to fuck you?"

Jamie, snickering, "One thing is for certain, we can't do both at the same time! And we would need to get some lubricant."

DJ, sliding the door open, on the bookcase shelf, "Something like this?" as he held up the tube of KY.

"DJ, how long has that been in there?"

DJ, chuckling, "About an hour, I just bought it tonight before I left work."

"So you've been contemplating this change of heart for a while?"

"Since yesterday, after my chat with Dad. He told me not to try it without lube."

"DJ, I think we may both be about to lose our virginity! It's kind of like Star Trek, going someplace we've never been before."

"Jamie, does it make a mess?"

"How would I know, baby, I've never done this before. The only thing I have to go by, are the drawings that were in that book. Maybe we should get a towel to put under us, so we won't mess up the sheets."

"I'll get one," DJ said, as he got out of bed and headed to the chest in the hallway, where he knew spare towels were kept. He swore, wrapping his fingers around his erection, that he was bigger and harder than ever before.

When he returned to the bedroom, he couldn't help but note that Jamie was also at full mast. DJ spread the bath towel on the bed and Jamie got on the bed, on all fours, with his buns sticking up in the air.

"You have to prepare me," Jamie stated, "use a finger and spread some of that lube around and in my hole, and gradually expand my hole, adding one or two more fingers. That will make it easier for me to receive your cock inside me."

"I guess you've decided to be my guinea pig?" DJ questioned.

"Yeah, one of us has to go first. We're both neophytes, but I have read the book, and I'll try to guide you as best I can."

DJ followed Jamie's instructions, squeezing some of the KY onto Jamie's orifice.

"Oooh!" Jamie exclaimed.

"Did that hurt?"

"No, it's just cold!"

DJ pushed his finger in, just a little, spreading the KY just inside Jamie's hole, along with his finger. He added a little more of the KY and pushed it in further with his index finger now in to the second knuckle, then all the way in...

"Eeek!" Jamie yelped.

"Are you ok baby?"

"I'm fine, it's just a strange sensation, but feels good too, add a finger."

DJ is working Jamie's hole and noticed that Jamie was leaking a lot of precum, then looking down, he had a streak of pre leaking out and onto the floor. He couldn't recall ever feeling quite this aroused before.

"That should do me, baby, I need to get on my back, and you need to lube your cock well, and then come up here and kneel with your knees by my ass. I'm going to put the backs of my knees on your shoulders, to raise my butt up a little. Try to get the head of your cock lined up with my hole and push in just a little, don't shove all the way in, just the head."

As DJ pushed the head of his cock through Jamie's sphincter, Jamie gasped.

"Are you OK? Did that hurt?" DJ asked.

"Maybe, just a little, but it feels good at the same time. Start fucking me, slow and easy, but not deep, just gradually go in a little further, and let me adjust to you in there."

DJ noticed that Jamie had an incredible amount of pre dribbling out of his dick. He used one hand to squeeze it out and then licked his fingers off.

"DJ, I need to try to raise my butt just a little higher, so you can pound my prostate with your cock. You're almost on target, and I'm so fuckin' hot. Are you all the way in?"

"Not quite, I probably got another inch or so."

"DJ, give it to me, all the way in. Stop, just let it rest, all the way in."

"This is hard, Jamie, I'm so close to blowing my wad! I can't hold off very long, oh my god, this is so sensational!"

"DJ, try to hit my sweet spot, just a few more times. I'm really close!

"I can't Jamie, not without exploding!"

"Try DJ, just try!"

DJ tried, but two more hits was it, DJ's balls and prostate shot like a cannon, releasing the strongest orgasm he'd ever had. The force of his orgasm striking Jamie's prostate was just enough to trigger Jamie to shoot his wad. An incredible amount of cream shot out of Jamie's cock, covering his stomach, chest and even some on his face.

"DJ, please don't pull out yet, I want to feel you in me for a while."

"It's not gonna feel like much for long, I'm starting to deflate, but it feels so nice and warm in there. I never knew how good it would feel to have my cock inside my boyfriends ass."

"Excuse Me!" Jamie exclaimed, "That's not my ass, it's my pussy! Next time my cock is going to get a feel of your pussy! You popped my cherry tonight, and I'm soon gonna pop yours."

"Have at it baby, my pussy is yours to play with. I'm not afraid anymore!"

"DJ, I've got a problem. I've got a bottom full of cum, and I don't think I can make it to the bathroom without leaking it all over."

"Hold on a minute, I'll be right back."

DJ went into the bathroom and ripped off about 7 or 8 sheets of toilet paper and brought it back to their room.

DJ, grinning," stuff this in your pussy, and while you're in there, you might want to wash all that cum off yourself."

Jamie took DJ's advice, and while Jamie was on the toilet, DJ washed his cock and balls off. The two then returned to their bedroom and removed the towel, which really had little evidence on it, from the bed and climbed in. They shared a passionate kiss, the kind that usually results in a mutual arousal, but tonight the arousal didn't happen, I wonder why?

"DJ," Jamie spoke lovingly, "I want to thank you for making love to me tonight, It felt wonderful, and I enjoyed it immensely! So, when do I get to pay you back for tonight?"

"I'd like to think tomorrow night, but we'll be at your parents house, and I don't know if we could do something like this, when we're there."

"I don't think I'd be comfortable fucking there either," Jamie responded.

"They say paybacks are hell, but I think this payback could be heaven. Jamie, I can't believe, as much as I feared the aspect of anal sex, how anxious I am now to feel you inside of me! I love you so much, baby."

"DJ, I'm really looking forward to our date Saturday night. We say we've been dating for, what, 7,8 months, but we haven't, really. We've only had a couple of dates, we've just been seeing each other for that long. Spending time, and most nights together aren't dates."

"Jamie, we're going to have a great time, and a lot of fun Saturday night, and that will constitute a date, a real date!"

The two boys, tired and sexually spent, snuggled together and fell asleep.

* * * * * *

Thursday morning, Nov 9th I woke up about 9:00 AM. The boys were still asleep, and there was no reason to wake them, as they were both due to work at 3:00 and 4:00. I made a pot of coffee and drank 2 cups and fixed myself some eggs and toast. I have to work at 3:00 PM, but I have some other business to handle. I left a note on the table, letting the boys know that I had some business to attend to, and should be home around 1:30 or 2:00.

I got to the bank about 11:00 AM, filled out the loan application for $4500.00 on a two year loan, and got it approved. I asked for a cashiers check, made out to the dealership, for $4300.00 and had the remaining $200 deposited to my account to replace the $200 I had paid to hold the vehicle. The monthly payment will be about $220 with the interest.

When I got to the dealership, I instinctively looked for the orange Tracker and didn't see it. Most of the vehicles in that back row were gone, and it crossed my mind that maybe they had all been sent to the auction, including the Tracker. I walked into the office and found Clay there.

Clay, standing up, "Mr. Kendall, how are you this fine day?"

"A little concerned, I was trying to see where the Tracker was, and I didn't find it, and noticed a lot of the other cars were gone," I said.

Clay, smiling, "No need for concern. We wanted to keep it clean until you and DJ came to pick it up." Then, pointing, "It's over there, under that tarp, and most of the others were sent to the auction yesterday. Let's go check."

Clay led the way to the vehicle under the tarp, raised it up, and, sure enough, the Tracker was under it. I know I breathed a sigh of relief. We then walked back to the office. I handed him the cashiers check and he pulled a file out, took out the bill of sale, wrote 'Paid In Full' and handed me the original copy.

"We'll have the Title and Registration for you when you come back to pick up the vehicle. It's been a pleasure, sir, a special pleasure, because you have a special son. I can't wait to meet him. Happy Thanksgiving, and we'll see you 2 weeks from tomorrow."

I left the dealership and headed home. I will file the Bill of Sale with MY pile of important papers. It was almost 2:00 PM when I arrived back home. I walked in the back door and knew the boys were up and had eaten, because they left the dirty dishes on the table. I looked into their bedroom, and they were both sitting naked at DJ's desk.

I spoke, "Hi, what are you guys up to?"

"Well," DJ replied, "We knew that we are all scheduled to work today, and we decided, since we had the time, to knock our homework out of the way. We're about done with it."

I exclaimed, grinning, "It was mighty nice of you guys to leave your dirty breakfast dishes on the table!"

"Oops," DJ answered, "Sorry Dad, I guess we fucked up!"

"I'll forgive you guys, THIS TIME! I need to shave before work today."

I knew that today, being Thursday, that tonight they would be staying at the Seldon's house, and wouldn't be here until Friday night. I hate coming home to an empty house, but it won't be quite so lonely once Joe moves in. Nothing special happened the rest of the day, just a normal Thursday.

* * * * * *

Friday morning, November 10th, Karen fixed the boys some breakfast, before they left for class. Carl was sleeping in. DJ and Jamie told Karen about the Christmas Party the club was planning for December 4th, and that it was finals week and the last week of the semester. DJ mentioned that he was fixing a large bowl of potato salad for the party.

"DJ," Karen said, "I would be happy to make that for you."

"Thanks, Mom," DJ replied, "but I want to do it myself, and I will get Dad to guide me. Dad can cook most anything. Someday we will be out on our own, and I have to know how to cook for my man." Jamie smiled.

"OK Honey," Karen said, forcing a smile.

Karen had a moment of sadness running through her. She hates the idea of her 'boys' someday not being in her home, but then realized that their relationship seems as strong, maybe stronger than ever. It does seem that, at least, there are no problems in paradise. If they broke up, she would miss DJ terribly.

"Mom," Jamie said, smiling, "We both got tomorrow off, and we're going on a real date tomorrow night. DJ has a gift card for the 'Water Hole', it's a gay friendly club, where we can be ourselves, dance and have fun."

"You're not going to be drinking alcohol, are you?"

"No Mom, we've both got over a year before we could even get served, if we wanted to, but I don't think either of us want to drink, anyway."

"I've seen enough alcohol in my life," DJ added, "to last a lifetime!"

Jamie, standing up, "We've got to run, Mom, or we'll be late. We'll see you Sunday night." Jamie hugged and kissed his Mom.

Karen then hugged DJ, and DJ tried to kiss her on the cheek, but Karen turned her head, and kissed DJ on the lips, as DJ gave her a tight hug. The boys left the house, got into Jamie's car and headed toward campus.

DJ, a couple of tears escaping his eyes, "Your Mom is so sweet, I wish I could have had a Mom like yours!"

"Baby, you do have a Mom like mine, we have the same Mom."

"Jamie, she kissed me, on the lips!"

Jamie, smiling, "I saw that, I think she loves you as much as she loves me, and I'm not at all jealous. I'm happy that she loves you like that."

Friday was pretty much a normal day. The boys attended their classes, and both were looking forward to bedtime, and had periodic boners. They got home to DJ's, and changed into their uniforms for work, both due in at 4:00 PM. When DJ got off at 9:00 he went to the pizzeria to wait for his boyfriend to finish his shift. DJ wrapped the silverware for Jamie. Jamie ordered a pizza to go for the two of them, and they left right after 11:00 PM.

I was already asleep, and didn't even hear the boys come in. They sat in the kitchen, munching the pizza and drinking Pepsi, both looking forward to what was planned to follow. Jamie rose from the table, his loose fitting jeans tented from anticipation.

"Jamie!" DJ exclaimed, grinning, "you're hard already!"

"Yeah?" Jamie replied, chuckling," You better check yourself, boyfriend."

DJ looked down where his own cock was trying to escape from his skinny jeans, and there was an obvious wet spot, about the size of a silver dollar where he had leaked precum already. Both boys laughed and headed toward their bedroom. Jamie went to the chest in the hallway and grabbed a towel, and headed back into the bedroom, closed the door and spread the towel on the bed. Both boys stripped, allowing their very hard erections to breathe.