DJ Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers

"That's really about all we know," Jamie added, "but we both realize he's hurting real bad, and we wanted to let him know that we care about him, and will try to support him any way we can, and that's why we gave him our phone numbers."

"Jamie," DJ said, grinning, "Just give him one of your kisses, and make him feel all better. You said he was a good kisser."

"DJ!" Jamie blurted, "you know what that was all about!"

"But you were enjoying it, baby, too much," DJ remarked.

"Somehow," Karen stated, "I feel there is more to this story."

Jamie and DJ told her about that meeting, and about the 'kiss test'.

"I think I can relate," Karen replied, "I think I'd be uncomfortable kissing another woman."

"Not if you were a lesbian," DJ remarked, grinning.

"But I'm not one," Karen replied, smiling, "If I was, Jamie would have never happened."

"I'm glad you weren't," DJ responded, "because I couldn't picture my life today without Jamie in it!"

"You know," Karen commented, "Having an awesome son brings a lot of pleasure to parents, and having two awesome sons doubles the pleasure."

"Thanks, Mom," DJ remarked, "we both love you and Dad, a lot!"

Carl and I arrived, and Carl pulled under the carport. We exited the CRX and Carl unlocked the back door and we were in the kitchen. We both removed our wet shoes and placed them on the boot tray, just inside the back door.

"I thought DJ was right behind us," Carl lamented, "I hope they're ok."

"DJ's inexperienced in this kind of driving, and probably drives slower than you do," I replied.

"Well, if they aren't here in five minutes, I'm making some phone calls." Then, "whew, they're pulling in now."

DJ pulled in and parked right behind the CRX in front of the carport. They all got out, and DJ opened the tailgate. Jamie grabbed his unopened presents and DJ grabbed his boots. They all trudged through the now nearly 8" of snow to the back door, which Carl had already opened for them.

"Dad," Jamie asked, "Can you please take these?" and handed the two packages to Carl, he carried them over to the table and set them down. Karen was the only one actually wearing some boots, both boys had soaking wet sneakers covering soaking wet socks, covering cold wet feet that felt like blocks of ice connected to their legs.

The boys removed their sneakers and set them on the boot tray and immediately went to their bedroom. They removed their wet socks and Jamie dug into the top draw and pulled out two pairs of dry socks, tossing one of them to DJ. Both boys wasted no time pulling on those dry socks, and they felt really good on their cold feet.

"DJ, are your pant cuffs wet?"

"Yeah, somewhat, are yours?"

"Let's get these cold wet jeans off, and put on some sweatpants," Jamie said, while digging into the bottom draw, "we even got a red pair for you!" The boys changed into the sweat pants, which were definitely warmer against their skin, than the dungaree material of their jeans.

Jamie shoved his hand down into DJ's boxer-briefs and wrapped his fingers around DJ's BBC. (that's Beautiful Black Cock)

"Jamie!" DJ blurted, "what are you doing?"

Jamie, licking his lips and grinning, "Just checking the temperature, to see if it needs to be warmed up."

DJ, snickering, "Jamie, you're crazy!"

Jamie, raising his hand, "Guilty as charged, crazy over my boyfriend. I suppose we should go back to the kitchen and join the others, before they come looking for us." They returned to the kitchen. It was 9:45 PM.

"You know, Doug, I should have checked out the tractor yesterday, and made sure it was in running condition. It's still got the mower mounted, but I have a snow blower attachment for it."

"That could be pretty useful, especially in this kind of weather," I replied, "I wonder how much we're going to get?"

Carl got up and went to the back door, turning on the outside flood lights and looked out.

"Carl, you may as well leave those lights on, Joe and Mike are supposed to be coming by about 11:00, and maybe they'll get here earlier," Karen said.

"Well," Carl stated, "good news and bad news. The good news is that it has finally quit snowing, and we're going to have a White Christmas, the bad news is that we have about 9 or 10 inches of snow out there. I hope the wind doesn't come up, and start blowing this snow into drifts."

"Jamie," Karen queried, "aren't you going to open your birthday gifts?"

"I sure am," Jamie responded, "I just kind of got sidetracked, with the dinner, and snow and everything."

Jamie opened the package from DJ first, and pulled the new jacket out. He opened it up and smiled, then put it on.

"DJ, it's beautiful!" Jamie exclaimed, smiling, "I love it, I love it, I love it, and it's blue, my favorite color too!"

"Jamie, make sure it fits ok, if not I can get it exchanged."

Jamie, zipping it up and flexing his arms, "It's perfect, DJ, and just in time for this snowstorm. I can tell it's going to be warm, also." Jamie walked over to DJ, and planted a juicy kiss on DJ's lips, "Thank you so much, baby!"

Jamie hung the jacket on the hall tree and turned his attention to the rather thin flat package. Karen suggested that he remove all of the wrapping, first, as there may be a proper way to open the box inside. Jamie removed the wrapping and his face transformed when his eyes fell on the simple word 'Dell' that was printed on the box.

Karen was right, as Jamie rotated the box, one side stated 'OPEN THIS SIDE' and Jamie followed the instructions, opening that side and sliding the Laptop out of the box. Tears started to run down Jamie's face.

"Honey," Karen asked, "are you OK?"

"Mom, I'm a lot more than OK! Flabbergasted might be the more appropriate term. I really didn't expect this. Can I assume that this is a combo, Christmas/Birthday gift?"

"Son," Carl spoke, "your Mom and I were determined to keep your Birthday separate from Christmas this year. That is your Birthday present, you get your Christmas present tomorrow."

Karen spotted lights reflecting off the snow and knew that Mike and Joe had arrived. She instinctively turned the heat back on under the pot of hot cocoa. About 2 minutes later there was a knock at the back door, and both Joe and Mike were standing there, Joe with a wrapped package in his arms.

Carl, jumping up and opening the door, "Gentlemen, come on in." Carl took the package and put it on the table.

Joe, introducing, "Mike, this is Karen and Carl Seldon, Jamie's Mom and Dad, and this is my patrol partner, Mike Smith. Mike, you know everyone else." They all shared handshakes.

Jamie, "Joe, Mike, look what Mom and Dad gave me for my birthday!" Jamie pointed to the Laptop.

Joe and Mike checked it out and Mike picked up the box and was looking at the specs.

"It's almost like mine," Mike said, "It's got a bigger hard drive and Windows 10 where mine has Windows 9."

Mike stayed long enough to drink one mug of hot cocoa, and ate a few cookies. About 11:20 he said he needed to get home. Joe removed his weapons belt, and handed it to Mike, who then left and headed for home.

"Doug," Carl said, "can I assume that you and Joe normally sleep together?"

"We do," I answered.

"I think we're about ready to crash. Karen wants to be up by 6:30 to start the Turkey roasting, and I need to be up fairly early to try and clear some of this snow. If you and Joe will follow me, I'll show you to your room."

"This house is a little weird, 4 bedrooms but only one bath. This first room on the right is our bedroom, the next is the boys room. Over here on the left is the bathroom, then one of the spare rooms, and the nicest one is straight at the end of the hall, so that would be your room tonight."

I doubt anyone in the house was still awake after midnight. I think Joe and I slipped into dreamland within 15 minutes after we crawled into bed. The boys had already gone to bed before Carl even showed Joe and I to our room for the night, and Karen had gone to bed just before we did.

(to be continued...)

Coming in Part 15

Clearing up the snow

DJ and Jamie get a real surprise for Christmas

Christmas Day, DJ plays with little kids (Jamie's cousins)

DJ gets a promotion

DJ and Jamie prepare for a trip

o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers