DJ Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"These are all your reservations, airplane tickets, and everything you need for your vacation, except for meals," Carl said, "Do you guys have enough money for food?"

"We should have," Jamie replied, "we've both got a couple hundred in cash, and, if we run short, we have our debit cards."

Carl dropped Karen and the boys off at the departure terminal, the boys got their suitcase and backpacks out of the CRX, and Carl went to park the car, soon returning to the terminal.

Karen accompanied the boys, as they checked in, and then checked their suitcase at the baggage counter. They planned to keep their backpacks as carry on luggage. Everything went smoothly. The four of them went to sit together and wait for the announcement for boarding. Karen started to cry.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Carl asked.

"I just feel like—a huge part of our lives is leaving us," Karen sniffed.

"Honey, they're not little boys anymore, they're adults, and it's only for five days," Carl consoled, "I'm confident they'll be fine, and they're going to have an awesome time together."

"Our house is going to seem so empty, and I'm so used to having them around," Karen lamented.

At 4:55 the announcement broke the silence, 'Flight XXX for Orlando now boarding at gate 5'. The boys rose up, put on their backpack, and started to walk toward gate 5, Karen and Carl right behind them. They stopped, just before they got to the turnstile, and hugged the parents, both boys kissing Karen on the lips and Carl on the cheek, then handed their tickets to the attendant, and went through the turnstile, and headed toward the waiting plane.

Karen and Carl watched, as the boys entered the plane, and then continued to watch the plane, as it taxied down the runway, lifted off the ground, and into the now lightening sky. They watched until the plane flew out of sight.

"Baby," Carl said, "There's nothing more we can do here, let's go home."

* * * * * *

A few minutes into the air, all signs of the earth below disappeared, DJ was looking out the window, as he had the window seat, and Jamie had the isle seat.

"Jamie," DJ queried, "Have you been on an airplane before?"

"No, baby, this is my first time."

"I can't see anything anymore," DJ commented, "Just clouds outside the window."

Amy, approaching the boys, "Hi, I'm Amy, and I'm your stewardess for this flight, can I get you guys anything, like a drink or a snack, or maybe pillows?"

"Pillows might be nice," Jamie answered, "DJ, we can maybe get some more sleep, we didn't get much last night."

Amy brought them both those small pillows that commercial aircraft usually carry. DJ and Jamie both placed the pillows behind their heads, and reclined their seats as far back as they would recline. They soon fell asleep, Jamie's left arm around DJ's shoulders, DJ's head resting on Jamie's shoulder, Jamie's right hand holding DJ's left hand resting on DJ's thigh, and DJ's right hand resting on Jamie's thigh.

A few minutes later Amy walked down the isle, and, looking down on the two boys, she smiled. Seeing how they were sleeping, and how close they were together, she 'knew' they were a couple, and what a cute couple they were. She didn't want to disturb their tranquility, until there was a reason to do so.

A couple hours later, DJ woke up, with pressure on his bladder, and was reluctant to disturb his sleeping boyfriend to go to the rest room. He decided he could hold it, for a while anyway. About half an hour later Amy, seeing that he was awake, told DJ that in a few minutes everyone would need to fasten their seatbelts, as the plane was soon to land.

"Amy," DJ questioned, "how long before we land?"

"Less that a half hour, but you'll need to secure your seatbelts before then. Are you ok?"

DJ, squeezing his legs together, "I need to use the restroom kind of bad, I don't know if I can wait until we land."

Amy replied, "If you need the restroom, you probably should go now, once the command to secure your seatbelts is given, you won't be allowed to walk around until we land."

DJ removed Jamie's hand from his thigh, and tried his best to not wake Jamie, while he stepped over Jamie's legs and into the isle. Jamie woke up.

"Where you going Baby?" Jamie asked.

"Gotta go pee, I'll be right back."

As soon as DJ returned from the restroom, the announcement came over the loudspeaker, for everyone to fasten their seatbelts. Whew, that was a close call, DJ was running out of time, but was high and dry. Jamie slid over into DJ's seat and DJ took Jamie's, and they fastened their seatbelts, then found each others hands as the plane landed, and taxied to the terminal.

DJ, once inside the terminal, "Now what, Jamie?"

"Well, I think the first thing is to get our suitcase, and then try to find a shuttle to take us to our hotel, and get checked in, I'm just going by instinct, I'm not a seasoned traveler, either."

Getting outside the terminal, they noticed at least six shuttle busses, lined up out front. The boys, suitcase in tow, went to the first shuttle, the driver was standing outside the bus.

Jamie, asking the driver, "Do any of these shuttles go to Disney World?"

The driver, chuckling, "They all do, but what part of Disney World do you need to go?"

Jamie answered, "Our hotel, we need to check in."

The driver, laughing, "There are about thirty hotels around DW, it would help to know which hotel you need to go to."

"Is there one called Hyatt Place, Orlando/Lake Buena Vista?"

"There sure is," the driver responded, "up there (pointing) is a shuttle that says 'Lake Buena Vista' and that will take you to any of the hotels in that area, including the Hyatt Place."

"Thank you, sir," DJ said, and we walked to that shuttle, and, confirming with the driver, got a seat.

About 30 minutes later, after three stops at other hotels, the shuttle pulled into the Hyatt Place. The boys grabbed their suitcase and walked into the lobby to register. The desk clerk was pleasant, he asked to see out driver's licenses, to verify that we were over 18. We handed him our reservations, and he checked them against the computer.

"This is one of those 5 day vacation packages," he said, "Check in time is supposed to be after 1:00 PM, and it's only 10:30 AM. If I have a room available, I'll break the rule, and let you check in now. Hold on a minute." He disappeared, then returned.

"Your accommodation includes a free breakfast buffet, and it's served from 7:00 AM until 11:00 AM. If you guys hustle, you can catch it now, and when you get back, I'll try to have a room ready for you."

DJ and Jamie smiled, they were both starved, and headed to the dining room, thanking the desk clerk on the way out. They enjoyed their first meal in Florida, then headed back to the front desk to finish registration.

The desk clerk, smiling, "I've got a good room for you guys, room 213, it's on the second floor, poolside, so you can see what girls are around the pool, and can maybe make some dates. You'll need to be checked out by 11:00 AM Friday morning. I assume you're here to visit Disney World?"

"Yes, sir," Jamie responded, "and we have a couple of concerns."

"Ask away, and I'll try to help you."

Jamie asked, "How do we get to the park from here, it's, I think, a few miles away."

"Easy, we have a free shuttle, it leaves once every hour, on the hour, and returns from the park on the half hour, once each hour, it's easy to find, as it says Hyatt Place on both sides."

Jamie then asked, "We have to check out by 11:00 AM Friday, but our flight isn't until 4:00 PM, so we need to be at the airport by 3:00 PM. How can we keep track of our luggage between 11:00 and the time we leave for the airport?"

"I can help you there," he answered, "I know you will want to make the best of your time. You may consider checking out early, like maybe 7:30 or 8:00 AM, and we have a storage room where we can hold your suitcases and personal property until you leave for the airport. Just tell the desk clerk on duty that morning, and they can take care of you. OK? Anything else?"

"I think that's about it," DJ replied.

"Here are your key cards, for Room 213. Don't forget to take them with you, when you leave your room. We secure all entrances to the hotel after 8:00 PM, but your card will work on them also. You guys may be interested in knowing that the pool is open until midnight, but there is no lifeguard on duty after 8:00 PM. Thank you for choosing the Hyatt Place, and I hope you enjoy your vacation, and your stay here." He smiled.

The boys found the elevator and took it to the second floor, then walked to room 213. DJ stuck his card into the slot, and the door unlocked, and they stepped inside. The room was beautiful. It contained two double beds, and had a door leading to a balcony, which had a perfect view of the pool. It was now a little past noon, and the boys were planning to catch the 1:00 PM shuttle out to the park.

"DJ, we need to call back home, and let them know we're OK, and where we are." DJ agreed, and Jamie made the call, and Karen answered.

"Hi Mom," Jamie answered, "We just wanted to let you know, the flight was fine, we got a shuttle from the airport to the Hyatt Place, and we're registered in room 213."

"Did you have any problems along the way?" Karen asked.

Jamie, grinning, "Just one slight problem, DJ waited too long to use the restroom on the plane, and almost peed his pants, but he made it, high and dry." DJ's face is turning red.

Karen, snickering, "Well, I guess it could have been worse."

"Mom, I don't want to use up too much roaming time on my phone, can you get hold of DJ's Dad's and let them know were here, safe and happy. We need to change clothes, and we're going to try and catch the 1:00 PM shuttle out to the park. We love you."

"We love you guys too, have fun!" they both hung up.

"Jamie!" DJ blurted, "you didn't have to tell her about my almost accident!"

"Baby," Jamie replied, smiling, "I thought it was kind of funny. I still can't believe we're here, just outside of Disney World, this is a dream come true, and I'm so happy we can share this together."

"We need to get changed, if we're going to catch that 1:00 PM shuttle to the park. I'm so excited!"

* * * * * *

The boys both changed into cargo shorts and t-shirts, wrapped their arms around each other, and fell onto the bed, just kissing and hugging, for a few minutes. They then left the room and headed to the lobby to await the shuttle, they both had their park admission tickets, and their cell phones, just in case they got separated.

When the shuttle arrived, it was just DJ and Jamie, and a family of four, two parents and two small children in the shuttle. The boys would have liked to hold hands, but with that family on board they elected to just sit together. The mother wanted to strike up a conversation, asking them where they were from and how they managed to make this trip.

DJ and Jamie shared a little information with the family that was actually visiting from Canada. That they were the best of friends, and that DJ's parents and Jamie's parents chipped together and gave them this 5 day vacation for a Christmas Present.

Once inside the park, the boys let their hair fall down a little, holding each other's hands most of the time. They enjoyed a few of the park's offerings, and decided to catch the 6:30 shuttle back to the hotel, arriving about 6:50 PM. Both boys were getting hungry and they decided to see what Lake Buena Vista had to offer in the line of eateries. They left the hotel on foot, just to check out the scenery, and see what was around.

The boys decided to try out this Hispanic restaurant, but it was not Mexican. The host told them they could sit anywhere they wished, and they selected a booth, and both slid into one side of it. A rather mature gentleman informed them that he was Andre, and he would be their server tonight. He dropped menus in front of them and offered to take their beverage orders, which was Pepsi for both of them. He left to get their drinks, and before he returned two young ladies walked up to their booth.

"Hi guys," one said, "Are you alone?"

"Not exactly," DJ answered, "we're with each other."

"What I meant," she replied, pointing to the empty side of the booth, "is anyone sitting here with you?" DJ shook his head.

"You guys look lonely, could you use some company?"

"I guess," Jamie answered, "If you want to join us." The girls slid into the other side of the booth, with no hesitation.

"I'm Gina," the first girl said, "and this is my best friend, Lisa, and we're from Chicago. Do you guys live here?"

"No, we're just visitors, I'm Jamie, and this is my best friend, DJ, and we're from North Carolina, we're visiting Disney World."

Andre brought the boys' drinks, and took the girls' beverage orders, leaving two more menus on the table.

"That's cool," Lisa remarked, "so are we, we're both in college, and we've been saving our nickels and dimes for 2 years to make this trip. Where are you guys staying?"

"Hyatt Place," DJ answered, "and you?"

Gina spoke, "Neat, we are too, room 117, right by the pool, how long are you guys staying here?"

"Until Friday," Jamie responded, "we've got one of those 5 day vacation packages. We just arrived today."

Lisa, smiling, "I think that's the same package we got, round trip air fare, 4 nights, and entrance to the park, we all have something in common. What do you guys do?"

Jamie responded, "We're both 1st year students at the community college, DJ works as a cashier at a drug store and I work for a pizzeria."

Andre brought the girls' drinks, and asked if they were all ready to order. Jamie told him that he thought they needed a few more minutes, and the girls agreed. After the four spent a few minutes studying the menu, they had made decisions. Andre came back.

"Are you ready now to order?" We nodded. Separate checks or together?"

DJ said, pointing at Jamie, "Ours can be together, I don't know about them."

Gina stated that theirs would each be separate.

They all gave Andre their orders, and Andre soon delivered their dinners. They all ate without much chat. The food was excellent and the service was also. Once their meals were eaten, Andre brought the checks and they paid him, some with cash and some with card. They all rose, and got ready to leave.

Gina, outside the door, "Do you guys have anything planned for this evening?"

"Kind of," Jamie replied, "DJ and I were thinking about checking out the swimming pool, then maybe getting some sleep and get ready for another day at the park."

The four young men and ladies strolled slowly back to the Hyatt Place. They all broke up at the hotel, the girls went to their room, and the boys climbed up the stairs to their room.

* * * * * *

Gina and Lisa were in their room, discussing their interaction with DJ and Jamie. They had come to an agreement, that both of the boys were really nice, and devising a plan to capture them.

"Gina," Lisa asked, "which one would you want?"

"I damn sure wouldn't kick either one of them out of my bed," Gina replied, "the trick is, how to get them in our beds to begin with. Lisa, do you have any condoms?"

"Girl!" Lisa exclaimed, "you know I'm not going on a trip like this without being prepared, just in case something comes up, or gets up!" Gina giggled.

"Well," Gina remarked with a devilish grin on her face, "Jamie did say they wanted to check out the pool tonight, I think we should too, and see what we can find."

The two girls changed clothes, both put on very skimpy and sexy bikini bathing suits. Gina looked out their window.

"I guess we better give them a little time," Gina said, "They aren't out there yet."

* * * * * *

Jamie, holding DJ's new swimming trunks, "Come on, baby, put them on and we can check out the pool."

DJ and Jamie finally stripped, and put on their respective swim trunks. Jamie's trunks were blue and quite tight, slightly more than bikinis and very form fitting, sexy in their own style. DJ's we're red, and very sexy, and had one of those 'pouches' that really left nothing to the imagination. Jamie loved the way DJ looked in them, but he knew it would be hard for him to not want to fondle that 'pouch'. If either of them were to grow an erection, there would be no hiding it.

Jamie removed the key card from his shorts pocket, both boys grabbed a bath towel and they left the room, and headed toward the pool. It was now about 8:30 and there was no lifeguard on duty. Jamie set the card key on a table by the pool, and stood by the deep end of the pool, where the diving board was, waiting for DJ.

Jamie, as soon as DJ was next to him, "Let's go, baby!" and both boys jumped in. The water was warm and felt really nice. The two boys swam around, spraying each other with scoops of water from their hands, just having fun.

After a few minutes, both boys sat on the edge of the pool, next to each other, their thighs touching, and legs dangling in the water. Jamie wanted so much to fondle that pouch on DJ's trunks, but he resisted. DJ reached for Jamie's hand, and they sat there, holding each other's hands resting on both of their knees. The sight was beautiful, love in full bloom between these two young men.

* * * * * *

"Let's go, Lisa," Gina blurted, "They're out there now!"

The girls left their room, one grabbing a card key, and they crept up quietly, unobserved, behind Jamie and DJ. When they got right behind the boys, Gina behind DJ and Lisa behind Jamie, they both covered the boys' eyes with their hands.

"SURPRISE!" the girls exclaimed, catching both boys completely off guard, and the boys jumped into the pool, turned around and started to laugh.

"That was most definitely a surprise!" Jamie exclaimed.

They all did some swimming, and playing around in the water, for close to an hour. DJ and Jamie both sat on the edge of the pool again, like they were earlier, but not quite so close to each other. The girls then got behind the boys, spread their legs and straddled the boys' bodies, snuggling the front of their bodies, and their boobes, against the boys' backs. Both girls wrapped their arms around the boys, hugging them from the back.

Gina was behind DJ, and her arm dropped down across DJ's stomach and she attempted to 'touch' his pouch. DJ immediately removed her hand from his body. Lisa tried to slip her hand inside Jamie's trunks, and it also was gripped by Jamie's hand and pulled out before it got near anywhere near where she was aiming.

The four of them played around in the pool for a few more minutes, then they got out of the water, and sat on some lounges. The boys each selected one to lay on, and within seconds each had a girl sitting with them.

Gina, breaking the ice, "Would you guys like to trade rooms for a while? One of us can go to your room, and one of you can come to our room, and we can have some fun. In case you're worried, we have condoms, and we're both clean."

"It's not that." Jamie tried to explain, "We've enjoyed having dinner with you two, and you're both a lot of fun to be with, but there is something you need to know."

DJ picked up, "Gina, Lisa, Jamie and I are a couple. We've been in a relationship for about 9 months, and we're just not into girls."

"So," Lisa said, "you're telling us that you're both gay?"

"We didn't intend to tell you that," Jamie explained, "but when you started to push the bedroom thing, and you both were trying to feel us up, well—you didn't leave us much choice. We can be friends, but not sex partners. I'm sorry."

"Why is it," Gina commented, "that all the really good looking studs we run across, turn out to be gay. You two are so fucking hot! Shit!"

"Hey, look," DJ said, "all may not be lost. We've gotten to know each other a little, and we've got four more days here before we fly back home. I think I can speak for both of us, we don't mind having some chums, some friends to share our Disney experience with. If you ladies want to hang out with us, as platonic friends, we'll be your friends, just not sex partners. The ball is in your court, and we'll be around."